A high-achieving and motivated salesperson to drive growth at one of Boston’s fastest-growing educational technology start-ups, PrepNow
You're a self-starter. You seek out fast-paced environments that challenge, stimulate, and excite, thereby motivating yourself and those around you to continually strive for excellence, think innovatively, and work strategically. Leveraging your business experience and entrepreneurial spirit, you are dedicated to finding new ways to attract and retain clients. With a vested interest in our educational mission, you demonstrate an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction by engaging clients, setting proper expectations, and providing support throughout the sales process. Although you assume full ownership over individual responsibilities, you are always willing to roll your sleeves up and chip in wherever necessary for your team. Finally, as a key player in PrepNow's rapid expansion, you will be capable and willing to assume greater responsibilities as the company grows.
- Strategize directly with the CEO and President to grow the company
- Drive new and repeat business through a consultative sales process and strong relationships
- Help build, manage, and improve upon our sales processes
- 1 – 5 years of solid professional business experience
- Strong academic background from a top-tier college or university
- Interest in Sales (actual Sales experience not required, but a definite plus)
- Evidence of ability to meet and/or exceed aggressive goals and deadlines
- Exceptional work ethic and positive attitude
- Demonstrated leadership
- Extroverted, empathetic personality who will enjoy working with parents
- Articulate, effective communicator
- Ability to commute to downtown Boston or Cambridge
Indeed - 8 months ago
We’re in the process of opening a new PrepNow HQ in Boston/Cambridge. PrepNow started as an experiment within...