Presbyterian Communities and Services

Presbyterian Communities and Services United States Employee Reviews

horrible
housekeeping (Former Employee), Dallas, txJanuary 29, 2015
Work you like a dog... And the pay sucks I was there two years.when I received my rise I was very disappointed as well as others 12 cents its not appreciation for your hard work
For Profit Non-Christian Home
Life Enrichment (Former Employee), North Presbyterian VillageSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: nada
Cons: micro management, no support, health care is treated like second class
Don't let them fool you. This is the WORST place to work. They suffocate you with their Micro-Management. You have to put together a "Project Committee" to throw any event...ANY.

By no means can you talk to the executive director or the assistant executive director. Don't look them in their eyes either. They are way too special for the likes of you.

Oh yes we have a "healthy" budget....it's just for the independent living though

RUN RUN FAR AWAY
very tough place to work
Former CNA (Former Employee), North DallasSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: its a job if you just need a job
Cons: low pay no raise and a lot of discrimation
Very low pay micro managed no team work very demanding patients and family members. They give you a bad refencece when they find out you are looking for another job. The turn over rate is very high and they are always under staff. They promised family members everything then expected the Nursing staff to follow through on those promises. Expect the family to tell you how to do your job and a lot of verbal abuse. Management does not stuck up for employees. no room for growth unless you are WHITE.
Toxic work environment
Occupational Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Presbyterian Village NorthJuly 23, 2014
Pros: vacation which you can build up and 401 k
Cons: poor management and false illusion of work environment. very toxic
Poor micro managers which tell you how to perform your job. Marketing staff promising everything to patients and lying pretty much to get them in there. Co-workers really not working as team mates but as sabotaging to be promoted. They promote themselves as religious but unless you know the boards of trustees then you really aren't treated the same. The hardest part of the job is dealing with staff that aren't educated enough.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Hospice Nurse (Current Employee), DallasJune 3, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: will let you know when i find one
I love my job as a nurse here! My co-workers, supervisor and the doctors are all fantastic. Really - this is the best place that I have ever worked. I work for the hospice side of the company, so we are sad when a patient dies, but this company makes giving great care to our patients the TOP priority. Management often helps with patient care when we are really busy.
Non Profit Christian Organization
AR Manager (Former Employee), Irving TexasNovember 17, 2011
Non profit, inspiring. Christian filled. Becoming bigger and better.

About Presbyterian Communities and Services

Who cares who shot J.R. -- at which hospital was the bullet removed? Perhaps it was at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas (operating – Read more