As an Integrated Delivery System (IDS), PIH Health provides a range of healthcare services to better serve its community. The IDS offers quality healthcare across multiple service lines, including utilization of primary care teams to provide general medicine and preventative care; access to emergency and urgent care, home health services and hospice; a network of over 180 specialists and more. PIH Health’s services includes a 400-plus bed acute care, nonprofit hospital founded in 1959 and today serves over 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, the greater San Gabriel Valley and Orange County areas.
We currently have openings
for Medical Assistant Float positions
The Medical Assistant Float will perform a variety of front and back office patient-oriented procedures and services under the supervision of the department office manager and/or practitioner. The Medical Assistant will process all outside referrals including HMO and PPO, and maintains accurate records.
Requirements & Skills:
- Graduation certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Two (2) years of front and back office experience in a medical office is preferred
- Must have a valid Healthcare Provider CPR certification through the American Heart Association
- California Driver's license
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Mandarin is preferred
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Become a part of the PIH community and help us bring a comprehensive array of services, with the latest technology, advanced communication tools, use of best practices, and excellent patient satisfaction to those in need.