Presbyterian SeniorCare Network Employee Reviews

Clean campus no so great co workers and managment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakmont, PAAugust 30, 2017
First con is they make the schedule for a month in advance! who knows what days they may need off a month in advance, The scheduler isn't nice when you do need time off. All they spread your business all this gossip from supervisors to head nurses and aides. The pay rate is the lowest I've ever seen for Nurse Aide work and they play favorites between the aides. They mandate work every other weekend and if you take a weekend off they make you make it up on a day they select and it's your off weekend of course. I didn't care for the structure or work environment. They push this person centered care movement but it's really not !
Pros
they train you to become CNA certified for free
Cons
low pay
Nice Atmosphere, Low Pay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakmont, PAAugust 6, 2017
Has nice atmosphere and job is rewarding. Often short staffed and is one of the lowest paying facilities. If you can get past the pay, it's a nice job and beautiful facility. Only 8-10 residents daily.
Pros
Nice campus and co-workers
Cons
Low pay for first shift
Lpn
LPN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oakmont, PAJuly 15, 2017
When I left they were taking benefits away. Always training but no advancement in care. Management partial to favoritism. Lots of call offs and short staffed. Big turnover but instead of blaming management they state job stress
Pros
Plenty of OT
Cons
Management is bias and when you turn supervisor in they turn their heads
Lovely place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oakmont, PAJuly 14, 2017
Very nice place. Clean inside, friendly management, great benefits. Pay could increase in my opinion, but happiness at work is worth the lower pay sometimes. The workload isn't bad. Very organized.. not hard to find supplies like at some places. Supervisors actually help out. Residents seem happy here. They are well taken care of. Ceo is a lovely gentleman. I regret leaving here, as I did to go make more money somewhere else.. and now I am miserable making more money. This is a great place to work. They do little extra things for staff.. such as free dinners and such. Bonuses are given often. Management actually listens and cares. Coworkers are nice, didn't appear to have drama like most places do. Feeling appreciated at work goes a long way.. and they do that here. I am actually going to attempt to come back here.
Pros
Benefits, management is GOOD, organized nice, Clean, friendly environment, Wonderful ceo
Cons
Pay could increase some
Co workers were very nice to work with.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Washington, PAJune 27, 2017
Boss micromanage you. Camera's every where. Boss stays in office always. Rude to residents. Unfair to certain staff shows favoritism. Lies on you.
Not a fair place to work.
Pros
Cons
Con you in. Treats you bad
Ex-employee
Maintenance tec2 (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 18, 2017
Staff is very short-staffed Therefore they are spread thin Management expects you to pick up the slack when they're short-staffed I feel this company's employees are very underpaid for the responsibility that's put on their shoulders when ever comes to raise as they're pretty slick on how they handle that. like an $0.15 raise management truly does not know how to appreciate good employees all you are is a number and they work you. Turnover ratio there is crazy they can't even keep employees hired through temp services if you are to get a job there you'll find out me and that it's just a joke
Pros
Had a great respect for my manager
Cons
Management could be much better upper management is horrible especially the operations managers
demanding but rewarding - fantastic culture for the residents
Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJune 9, 2017
demanding but rewarding - fantastic culture for the resident. the position is very rewarding but difficult with work life balance. staff and culture are great to work with
Pay was terrible
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Oakmont, PAMay 3, 2017
Pay was terrible, work was awful I worked in maintenance and it was the same thing everyday got treated like a child. The pay is terrible and has no room for advancement. Management was lazy.
Pros
Cons
Lazy management, bad pay
loved my direct boss but I'm not a fan of micromanagement
Cook (Former Employee) –  Oakmont, PAMarch 2, 2017
working at the Homewood section of senior care network was great but Micromanagement was a deal breaker for me! can be great if the team around you is supportive but stressful at times!
Not a bad place to work just more management needs to be present on the night shift.
Dietary Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Wilmington, PAFebruary 16, 2017
Worked in the dietary department for yrs they hire people that drink alcohol while working around residents. Needs to be more management at night to see what goes on with people not doing their jobs properly. Other then that not a bad place to work if they get rid of the ones that don't do their jobs properly and the ones that like to come to work half crocked. Good starting pay people are OK to work with if your in the click you are in and if your not in the click your not in.
Pros
Residents and above average pay.
Cons
To many breaks in a three hr shift, and employees smelling like alcohol, and work as a team instead of slacking off and wanting others to pick up your work load.
A Delightful workplace.
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 31, 2017
Great Facility and a welcome atmosphere. I learned to be more sociable and to work with everybody that I met. Has a down to earth staff and focuses on person center care.
CO workers are great
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, PAJanuary 4, 2017
not enough staff to provide adequate care...friendly and helpful staff and co-workers.Have incentives if you work overtime,they offer bonuses etc.The job is rewarding as you get close to the residents you care for daily
benefits
Cons
short staffed
Very Proffesional
Gerontology Internship Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAMarch 1, 2016
Great experience. Great people. I was here for an internship and I learned a lot and received a lot of experience that will help me in the future.
Pros
Great Enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Presbyterian SeniorCare Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8