Presbyterian

Presbyterian Employer Reviews

The inner message
PCSC (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 15, 2014
The people they employ as managers base job success(employees of lower statuses) on the basis of favoritism. The overall message of the company is great, but there is no constructive feedback. Most, if not all feedback, is negative.
Productive place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMarch 28, 2014
It was a great place to work. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting so many different patients with different problems and being able to make them smile and feel good about going to the doctors.
A VERY DEPENDABLE INSTITUTION FOR CARRIER DEVELOPMENT.
REGISTERED NURSE- (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 22, 2014
IT IS AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK,HAS APOSITVE CULTURAL APPROACH,VERY FRIENDLY WORK ATMOSPHERE,APPROACHABLE MANAGERS.ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE THE INSTITUTION THE BEST IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN REGION.SPACE IS PROVIDED FOR WORKERS TO HOLD TEAM SPORT ACTIVITIES.
I love to jump, run, slide and have a great day with people! I'm a kid at heart!
Life Enrichment Coordinator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 4, 2014
Pros: working with residents in rehab and seeing the improvements they make week over week.
Cons: grieving the loss of a resident, it's just painful no matter what the circumstance of their death was.
I love coming to work and interacting with the residents. It's a joy to know that I can make a difference in someone's day just by smiling at him/her and showing kind affection A typical day at work for me in Life Enrichment consists of fun, fun and more fun! I set up activities, social events, lead exercises and provide comfort to everyone. The smiles – more... they give me in return also makes my day. I love people, regardless of any challenges that they may have. Everyday is a blessed day! – less
Productive and proffesional workplace
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 8, 2014
Great quality healthcare and professional staff, quality patient care
I loved working for the company
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 3, 2013
Pros: wonderful company
busy,how to work with other people as a team player,management was good,co workers were nice,it wasn't hard and being around the customers
It was a typical working environment
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCSeptember 5, 2013
I really don't have any complaint about Novant Health. I worked there for 10 years.
Enjoyable place to work, close to home.
RN NICU (Current Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJune 11, 2013
Pros: close to home, great small hospital feel. brand new hospital.
Cons: i really have no cons.
We are a small NICU, but can be very busy. Love my job and coworkers, most of which I have known for many years. Great Manager, also knew her when she was a new Graduate. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing these sick babies go home. It is a long and trying time for the parents.
Great Place to work
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2013
I really enjoyed going to work every day. The people I worked with were really great and very easy to get along with. The physicians were fantastic and were very eager to teach you with every thing that they were doing and explained every thing.
nyp
Student Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2013
student nurse preceptorship, went to hunter college; alot of clinical rotations
Great trainning experince
Surgical Technologist II (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: bouses
Cons: short breaks, sometimes over loaded do to talent.
A typical day at work is anything but typical. There were always add-on cases as expected in an ever changing atmosphere. I have leared a varity of services, and have become an advanced Tech II. My co-workers are viewed as family; a very close net community. The hardest part of my job didn't actually involve the job at all. It was very hard working – more... for a company that has in-experinced management team. The most rewarding part of my job is the satisfaction of knowing I gave my very best and it shows. – less
Very social productive work enviorment.
Receptionist / Medical (Former Employee), Riverdale, NYSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: flexible
It was an amazing experience to work with this medical office and my co-workers were all can do attitude team work player(s) I have learned and expanded my experience with customer service skills and medical terms.
Beautiful up-scale retirement community
Sous Chef (Former Employee), Mobile AlabamaAugust 11, 2012
Pros: loved the residents
Cons: no overtime allowed
Wonderful residents and great working conditions,and we could eat freash vegetables from the community garden. and we were cooking the vegetables for the residents
Great company
Favortism (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMarch 13, 2012
Pros: the hours.
I enjoyed working for presbyterian, except they have to many favorites that are employed there. I don't think that they should pick favorites over hard workers.