PRESIDENT TUXEDO Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great work environment, opportunities to move up
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIApril 12, 2016
A typical day can be either extremely busy or incredibly slow depending on the time of year. As with wedding and prom peak season, summer and fall are when the most clientele come into stores. It teaches you to find a balance within the chaos and find focus under pressure. In regards to coworkers, it is what you make it.
Pros
Great comradery
Cons
Little breaks during peak season
Best place to work as a college student
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Warren, MichiganJuly 7, 2015
A typical day at President Tuxedo is very steady. Customers come in, we measure them or set up a wedding and then the next customer comes in. It can be very hectic in certain times of the year such as prom season and wedding season. However, things can be the complete opposite as well.
I've definitely learned a lot from my current manager. Her, being a franchise owner, has to do things a lot differently than our corporate stores. I've learned how to be organized and quite frankly when and how to get done what needs to be done. I've also learned how to deal or work with every kind of personality out there.
I love my co-workers, we get along very well and work very well together. It's also pretty easy for a new comer to join us because we are all very friendly in a work environment. My co-workers are probably my favorite part of the job.
The hardest part of the job, however, is simply not enough money and not a ton of room to grow with the location
Pros
Working for a great manager, very flexible
Cons
low income
alright
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 6, 2014
slow during the off season but an okay place to work for a college student looking for something part time job after school
Fun, yet engaging company that shows you all of the ropes when it comes to weddings and formal events.
Men's Formal Expert (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIFebruary 1, 2014
President Tuxedo was my favorite company to work for of all time.
Fun and Fast Paste
Formalware Consultant (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYOctober 1, 2013
Set up, appointments and measured, customers for proms/ weddings. Planned other various occasions, cleaned the store and organized
Pros
great pay
Cons
comminsion based
Positive work place
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Okemos, MISeptember 21, 2013
You never know if its going to be "feast" or "famine". Typical day at work includes answering telephone calls and paper work. Occasional fittings here and there. Hardest part of the job to me would be booking weddings (and being the only hired in employee). The most enjoyable is delivering tuxedos.
Pros
free time to get extra work related jobs done
Cons
short breaks, low tempo
fun work place
Manager/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 22, 2012
i helped with assisting men with tuxedo for there wedding. I love to help with there big day to looking great. Managed a team. team player
Friends
Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMay 8, 2012
Found my way through life here and made a ton of friends along the way.

4.2