Presidio Sport & Medicine is a sports medicine clinic offering comprehensive care in physical therapy, massage therapy, and fitness. We are a privately owned, outpatient clinic located in the beautiful, historic Presidio in San Francisco. We foster a career dedicated to quality customized care, professional growth and development, and a balanced, healthy lifestyle. Our environment is friendly, refreshing and supportive.
As part of our Client Service Specialist team, you will be integral in providing customer service which exceeds our clients’ expectations.
Job duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Greet and assist clients, demonstrating ultimate customer service
- Schedule appointments using scheduling software
- Collect payment at the time of service
- Answer multi-line phone system and manage messaging
- Keep schedule filled and therapists updated as schedule changes
- Obtain insurance benefits, pre-certifications and authorizations
- Understand and clearly communicate benefit and payment options
- Fully understand and follow all company policy and procedures
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all PSM services and offerings
- Receive and distribute mail, faxes and deliveries
- Ensure sufficient stock of office supplies, forms and materials
- 2 years receptionist experience, preferably in a medical office
- Knowledge of health insurance
- Compliant, self-motivating, team player that works well with others
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and reprioritize duties
- Friendly, professional phone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and e-mail; experience with electronic medical records and practice management software a plus
- Neat, professional presentation of self and surrounding work area
Hours: We offer hours between 7:00 am and 7:30 pm. For the best customer service experience, we have a team of three Client Service Specialists with overlapping hours of 6:45 am – 3:45 pm, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and 10:30 am – 7:30 pm, including 1 hour for lunch. We are currently seeking to fill the 10:30 am – 7:30 pm schedule. Our team also works one Saturday per month, 8:15 am - 12:15 pm.
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, paid holidays, vacation, retirement plan, continuing education opportunities, commuter benefits, plus many employee perks such as discounted services and free gym membership.