Presidio Employee Reviews

Less than ideal working environment...
Architect (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2016
My coworkers were awesome to work with; very knowledgeable and easy to engage. People in the trenches genuinely cared for one another. Management needed to provide more guidance and opportunity for career enhancement, however. There was often a feeling of being directionless and having no control over your situation. Went to my manager often with ideas how to contribute, and he supported me, but leadership over his pay grade didn't give him the resources to help the team grow like they stated they wanted us to. Sales leadership was notoriously absent while revenues were lagging badly, layoffs resulted, and morale was low, making it a very difficult work environment to go to on a daily basis.
Pros
People, benefits
Cons
Lack of direction, silos
Great Company
Senior Consulting Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 28, 2016
Excellent benefits. Frequent training. Great co-workers. All this is in the area of Professional Services.

The Managed Services department is a mess. There are some good folks there, but because of lower salaries they can't keep the good ones. The also tend to want to be spoon-fed deployment handoffs and are very tentative in the onboarding process.
Pros
Frequent Training
Cons
No formal annual review process that leads to raises. Although work is in progress to remedy this
Productive work days
Field Operations Avaya Communications Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2016
A typical day at work consists of going through the queue setting your workload and completing the tasks within certain SLA's. Work hand in hand with Customers to ensure jobs are completed to their satisfaction.
Presidio
Channel Sales Manager, Carrier Account Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 16, 2016
Great company but local Rosemont office had a weak and ineffective Sales Director who was subsequently let go, but not before many Account Managers had opted to leave.
Great technology services firm.
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 27, 2017
Presidio uses the technologies that they sell. Employees enjoy great access to latest collaborative technologies in the workplace.
was a very high tech company
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJanuary 19, 2017
Was associated with multiple partners, and gave many working connections in the industry.
Got to travel to cool places and hooked up cool tech spaces.
great org
Account Manager- NJ (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJNovember 11, 2016
Sales focused culture, great company and bright future ahead. Enjoyed my superiors and learned a lot. Would highly recommend Presidio to anyone that wanted to work here.
Great Management
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2016
Excellent work/life balance. Benefits are amazing Compensation is at the top. Advancement/job security is poor. Very high tech company.
I enjoy the culture in this company
Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fulton, MDApril 13, 2016
The level of professionalism is incomparable. Everything the promote is everything the do or more with the goal to take care of their customers needs. I really enjoy being part of this ship and I advise other to join their talent network.
Networking Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTDecember 30, 2015
The job itself was very informative, and exciting. I was able to travel around the east cost to work with customers on current networking systems. I was able to deploy with other networking engineers and redesign UC servers, configure switches, routers, implement VOip for companies such as the Freedom Tower located in New York.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Traveling long distances

Want to know more about Presidio?

Ask a question
Presidio is weak
SVP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2016
VAR BUSINESS IS LAME, MARGINS SMALL, AND MANAGEMENT TEAM. In one short year I saw how weak the leadership team is.Days long tech a mess and loads of politics.
Enjoyed people and immediate manager
Lead NOC Supervisor (Former Employee) –  LewisvilleJuly 21, 2015
I have a close working relationship with my mgr. He allows me to manage and supervise the NOC openly and how I see fit concentrating on customer service, hitting SLA's, and making sure tickets are handled properly and efficiently. I've learn alot about project management. My co-workers and peers are good to be around. The hardes part of the job is manageing a busy daily schedule and meeting everyone's needs when they come to me for information.
Pros
breaks
Cons
training
Constant, Co-Workers are great, Fun but intense environment
Returns Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 1, 2015
Great potential for entry level career. Great environment to work. Multi-Tasking is a must. Overall good company. Opportunity for growth is exceptional.
Pros
Great Team building environment
Cons
Communication breakdown within departments
The Carrot at the end of the stick.
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
Work work work....with a big carrot at the end of stick!
At the end of the day, you get a nice paycheck for the work you do, but people in my department are under paid by industry standards for the work load.
Occasional free lunch is provided by the company/managers/vendors but the caveat is that you work and eat at your desk while your lunch has been delivered.
Managers may abuse the phone and call you at inconvenient times after hours to request something to be completed in a very short time. (Too many fire drills)
Pros
Occasional free lunch and company paid trips(which are work related); BEST(Telecommute)
Cons
Inexperienced sales managers and project managers, lack of communication and upward mobility is at a whisper
A friendly and relaxed atmoshpere in a workplace, very seldom seen in other companies.
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 3, 2012
A nice and easy place to work. You have your assigned tasks and no hindrances to keep you from completing them.
Management is helpful inevery way.
Got along great with folks that make up a great teamr team.
No actual difficulties to speak of.
The best part of the job was the management focused in the employees needs first.
The hardest part is missing out on not being around such a great group of people.
Pros
frequent free lunches, allowances to take care of personal errands or appointments, job location.
Cons
no job security or benefits as a contractor.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 10, 2012
I love this company. Great people, friendly and supportive. Relaxed place to work no schedueld breaks or lunches we take them as we need them. I like this because when you get invovled in your work its sometimes hard to find a quiting place to go to break. I will work till I get a go spot to stop then go for break/ lunch. Also they let you make up your times any time of the day/week. If you have an appointment need to take time off you are allowed to work up til 6pm on any given day to make your 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week. And yes they really did have a ping pong table!
Pros
free sodas, juices, water, coffe and hot coco
Fast paced enviornment with great co-workers
Strategic Relationship Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2013
Fast paced. handling mutliple calendars, meeting logistics as well as reports.

I have learned to work as a team player and meet strict deadlines

My coworkers are great to work with, professional and at the same time down to earth

the hardest part of the job is not being able to advance within the company.

the most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with the employees
Pros
excellent team to work with
Cons
very difficult to advance, no salary increases ever.
Great place to work!
Residence Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLAugust 13, 2012
A typical day can be best descibed as multiple calls to owners to report on the operations and success of their units as well as reporting updates on their finances for those in the hotel program as well as updating them on any programs or events being held on site. In addition, I was responsible for updating reports daily as well as making reservations for owners. I would frequently work with the city of Miami Beach on what events were coming and any updates related to residential living in Miami Beach.
Pros
meeting all types of people and attending multiple events in south beach
Cons
long hours. even though there were hours set, i would get calls at all hours as many of my owners lived in various other countries.
Productive and a joy to work their
RMA DEPT, REPAIR ASSEMBLER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2013
Skilled in Excel spreadsheet, computer records, and other office maintenance tasks.
• Maintained department database. Able to analyze and solve problems.
• Performed routine clerical duties including data entry and assisting assemblers
• Monitored and maintained current inventory levels.
• Able to multi-task; worked within reasonable time to meet production schedules.
Pros
Enjoyed the people i worked with
Cons
Laid off
Awesome place to work
NOC Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Great group of people to work • Responsible for the configuration of network and voice technologies. This person will also focus on the administration of the CISCO iOS, CISCO Nexus or similar platforms.
• Provides network and remote connectivity hardware/software support; maintains documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information.
• Assists in installing, configuring and maintaining network hardware and software; analyzes and troubleshoots the logs and tracks the nature and resolution of problems; monitors usage to ensure security of data and access privileges
• Maintains excellent communication with the Delivery Center Manager and supervisors on all tasks and projects. Responsible for communicating with customers, peers, team and managers regarding incident and change management. Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Presidio. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9