Press Ganey Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Phone center associate (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INOctober 4, 2017
This is a great company, but the call center life is not for me. I think that it has nice management and the things that they do for the community are numerous, which is good. But from the call center there is no room for advancement unless a lead leaves, which is not something that happens often at all.
Flexible hours - great people
Commenter (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 6, 2017
In the department I worked in we received bonuses for excellent work - The hours were flexible & people were great to work with. The work was challenging & it kept you alert. There were meetings to keep employees informed of changes that were going to happen.
A very nice environment, and a caring place to work
Commenter (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJune 28, 2017
I was in commenting, an entry level position. I met so many wonderful people some of which I stay in contact with. The company at the time I was there was and still is a good solid company and they really care about their employees. It was clear what was expected and I really enjoyed what I did. I retired early to take care of my first and only grandson. If not for that I would have stayed on until now. The department I was in was large, everyone was very pleasant and got along well. Never had a problem with anyone there.
Pros
Wonderful reward lunches, parties. Good benefits.
Cons
None that I can think of. I have only good memories of Press Ganey.
Terrible place to work.
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 26, 2017
Don't recommend to anyone. Poor management. Don't value their employees. If you are thinking about going here for employment, let me save you the hassle and say go somewhere else. The CEO is an idiot.
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor management, slave workers, don't work with you.