Press Ganey Associates Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Phone Survey Representative (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 2, 2017
I miss working here. The benefits were awesome, the management was fair and understanding. It was a laid back fun environment. They really care about their employees and they are always doing whatever they can to help.
Pros
Employee events, bonuses
Cons
Back to back calls
Specialized
Database Administrator (DBA) (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 25, 2017
I was a database administrator using proprietary tools to submit and verify data. I was responsible for connecting with external IT people enabling secure transfer of information, processing of that information, and verifying that the submission process worked as intended.
Pros
Nice work atmosphere
Cons
Lack of universal tools
Very good place to work.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 10, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company. They treated me very well for the six years I worked there. I enjoyed the job that I did and the corporate culture was very friendly to the workers. The benefits were good and the pain was solid.
Not a good place to work
Comment Processor (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 18, 2016
The company is not about quality any more, but quantity. Long work hours. Management is heartless. No one is valued as an employee. Expect you to dedicate your life to your job with no reward, no acknowledgement for job well done. No acknowledgement for being a dedicated employee.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no recognition for dedication from employee, about quantity not quality
Good company
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 13, 2016
I was a contract employee- no complaints!
Would liked to work full- time. Needed the benefits and money. Great supervisor and training!
Pros
Great training and support
Cons
Contract - no benefits
Tbd
CAHPS Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 11, 2016
TBD. At this time, I do not feel comfortable providing a review of my time with Press Ganey Associates. This will be possible once my eployment with the company has concluded.
great benefits
phone survey rep (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 24, 2016
At times can be a stressful job. However, it is a great company! I have learned many added skills since being employed with the company. Offer a wide range of oppourtunities for it's employees
Great group of people to work with. Very dedicated and commited team.
Software Developer / Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MD (worked remotely)January 21, 2016
I was exposed to a wide variety of IT solutions which made me realize we cannot never stop learning. Great motivation to continue to improve my skills and knowledge.

Collaboration and teamwork is key.
One word: Flexibility
Graphic Designer/ Translation Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 4, 2016
Press Ganey is a great company to work for. They truly care about their employees and performance. Most departments offer work from home positions which makes work a little more enjoyable
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Micromanagment
Female Oriented
Phone Survey Representative (Former Employee) –  South Bend, IndianaNovember 4, 2015
A typical day of work is walking in, grabbing a data-entry sheet, getting a project and then sitting at the computer for hours on end taking calls and doing surveys. To many people, this would be perfect for a job.

The problem is, they fire people for bad reasons. My computer's headset malfunctioned which resulted in dropped calls and the constant lack of calls coming in and entered into the data sheet because I couldn't take them. Their only way of handling it was by terminating me as an employee immediately. They wouldn't even allow me to go grab my personal belongings, most of which were left on the desk.

The environment is female run, operated and sexist.

I believe women are strong beings who should have some say in the matter and even be in positions of power and management. However, when no male in the room is in a position of management or at least above a simple phone operator position, the job environment just simply does not work.
Pros
Long lunches, short breaks, healthcare, decent pay
Cons
Unfair work environment
Nice work environment.
Comment Processor/Translator (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 17, 2015
Nice work environment and nice company to work for. Good benefits. Annual company picnic and holiday party. Like option to work from home for some departments.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Difficult to move up in the company.
no where to go
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 21, 2015
I don't think it is friendly environment. It was very much micro managed. There is someone always watching you, every move. There is no sense that management cares if you are there or not. Lots of women in a power position, and they abuse it. They are not nice all they time when they speak to you, some won't even sat good morning. There isn't a yearly raise. It's very hard to move around. They have promoted people that have been there for 6 months rather than some people who have been there for years, and clearly more qualified. They do give lots of time off, and benefits start the day you to, but it isn't worth the environment that they have. Not a good place to work. The rules are constantly changing, and not everyone answers to the same things. Management lies, and shares your e-mails when you try to say you have a problem with another employee.
Pros
Lots or time off
Cons
Supervisors & Management are horrible and moody
Operations (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 13, 2014
Lower level employee's have no sense of job security. Management continually threatens positions with non-compliance of employee satisfaction results/comments and "watch your back" approach. We will replace you with technological advances.
Good company to work for.
Phone Representative I (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 12, 2014
Very strict on work quality which is understandable because of the healthcare laws. Excellent benefit package starts on day 1.
Pros
Excellent benefit package
Cons
High employee turnover
Value in employees
Clerk (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJune 10, 2014
PG cares about morale of its employees. They have off site activities and also offer off-site lunches to each department!
Great people, with some struggles with change.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 24, 2013
I enjoyed my time at Press Ganey. I learned the value of prioritizing, working in a team environment, and organization. My coworkers were the most enjoyable part of my job. There were some changes in leadership, which changed the culture of the office.
Innovative and ever changing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 12, 2013
Company really looks out for it's employees. Very team oriented.
Pros
Team atmosphere, everyone works together
Cons
Sometimes to busy to appreciate the little things
A great deal of autonomy and freedom to develop at your own pace
Patient Experience Advisor (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 12, 2013
The ability to work from home and develop your own schedule is a plus if you have a family. They strongly support work life balance
Assist clients with the patient feedback to identify opportunities for improving their experience within the health care system
Patient Experience Advisor (Current Employee) –  Truckee, CAFebruary 12, 2013
Work closely with clients to understand the feedback from their patients in the form of data, reports and comments to identify opportunities for improvement throughout their hospital system.
Pros
work with employees who all value the patient experience and are committed to improving healthcare
Contracts Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 13, 2012
Had a great Manager and co-workers. Flexible work schedule.
Pros
manager allowed flexiblity in working hours