Pressed Juicery Employee Reviews

n/a
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CADecember 29, 2017
Working here was a good start to living in California. there isn't any room for job advancement or moving up in the company. The management was poor but I would recommend it to a friend.
Good for short term second job
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 25, 2017
Disorganized, Low hours, No room for growth, unprofessional, Mediocre-poor management with zero passion for juice. Zero value for employees. A complete joke nothing to be taken serious.
Pros
Free juice
Cons
Too many to list
Chill workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 24, 2017
Nice place to work if you are a college student who wants to make some money on the side and work with customers since it's not so rigorous. I got the chance to work with a team that is very hard-working and dedicated with their goals in their life so I learned a lot from them on how to work with customers and perform my duties as an employee.
Pros
free juices and freezes
Cons
a lot of cleaning involved on a regular basis
Good...for now
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 13, 2017
I enjoy PJ because I love helping others. The company is still trying to find itself so a lot of changes. It’s better than working at a typical fast food restaurant.
Pros
Free juice, employee discount
Friendly, nutrition focused job with a heavy emphasis on people skills and making the customer happy.
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Newport Coast, CADecember 5, 2017
I love it, it's fast paced and a perfect first job. I can't stress enough how greatly my people skills developed from this job, and learned to always talk with a smile on my face.
Pros
Understanding manager, flexible hours, friendly staff
we where a family ...
QIF (Former Employee) –  Union City, CANovember 19, 2017
was so much fun to work at the Union City Distribution Center we where a family ... Suck our department got cut.. But my coworkers where the best we all help each other to learn and be better... The hardest part was juice orders not being right would be extra work bringing all back at the end of the nigh...
Pros
great co workers
Cons
no more distribution center
No Leadership
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CANovember 7, 2017
Management do not know what they are doing nor take ownership. They pass the responsibility to the other department because no one wants to do work. And this is not an understatement, no one knows what is happening in the company. HORRIBLE PAY.

Not a good experience working at the corporate office because there is no organizational skills. Did not learn much.
Pros
Free Juices
Cons
No Organization
Its Lit
Sales Associate/ Server (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAOctober 30, 2017
Pressed is a very nice place to work, it gives you insight on the nutritional benefits of a lot of fruits and vegetables. It also helps with your health. Its pretty lit!
Fun, Relaxed place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 29, 2017
Overall, you'll meet a lot of different workers and a lot of different customers because you'll have to be able to connect with them on a person level. Everything is already pre-made for you so its more on pitching the product and talking about the drink benefits
Pros
Free lunch, Easy, good pay
Cons
Lack of Benefits
Prejudice
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 16, 2017
The district manager loves to hire managers who share the same sexuality as him. The assistant manager runs the store while the store managers rarely work and reap the benefits.
Pros
beneficial juices
Cons
micromanagement and discrimination
Pressed Juicery has only been around for 6-7yrs and was hopeful to get better money as they grew but that doesn't seem to be happening.
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 6, 2017
I actually enjoy the fast paced work. Most times management doesn't have all product available so that makes for a lot of idol time.
I like the team we have on first shift that actually work as a team. I really wish that house rules were enforced during 2nd & 3rd shift though.
Pros
Free juices.
Cons
No paid vacations, annual raise less than 25cents
Relaxing Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2017
- Actively keeping the store on point
-Learned how to void transactions
-Became a team leader
-Enjoyed engaging with customers
-Learned about companies products
Pros
Healthy, Clean Environment
Cons
Not recognitions of hard work, No health benefits.
Pressed Juicery is a great company to work for.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 24, 2017
I love the company, all the employees they hired are great people to work with. The company really cares about their employees. I wish I could stay with the company but I had to move back to CA.
Pros
Free 2 shifts drinks.
It was a great part time job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Topanga, CAAugust 23, 2017
I got to meet a lot of interesting people. Sales was extremely tough and constantly changing their promotions. Would recommend if you are approachable and dont mind explaining products in detail.
Fun workplace
Area Training Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAAugust 15, 2017
Pressed was a pretty easy company to work for. Not to much stress, but at times it could happen. Being able to be in control of your own schedule works well for balance with life.
Pros
Free Juice
Cons
No real company direction, lack of training programs
Fun and prouducted
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJAugust 13, 2017
Great company great benefits people to work with was ok hours was great not enough man power we have great pruduct we need better management and better trucks
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Manger
Ambivalent
B2B Relations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAAugust 11, 2017
Healthy environment
Disorganized management
Enjoyed working with all of my coworkers
Learned how to conduct myself professionally
Was always changing roles within the company - wore many different hats
Have the weekends off and holidays
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 19, 2017
Fast and quick environment to work at its really good place to learn knowledge of juice..have to be good with your hands and be willing to work in a cold wet environment
Pros
Management takes care of its employees
Cons
Short breaks
poor place to work
benefits, customer service (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAJune 26, 2017
very boring, inauthentic and not the best company to work for. I didn't like the hours and the management, it was a constant turnover. it didn't seem enjoyable and pay was not enough to make it worthwhile.
Easy place to work, light labor involved
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAMay 22, 2017
This job was exciting when I first got hired. After several months store policies started to change. It's nice to look out at the beach and to have polite regulars come in for their weekly juice fix. Many things need improvement throughout the company to help make it easier and more fun for customers and employees. The job is easy but can be boring standing in front of the small store if everything is prepped, cleaned and stocked and there are no customers visiting. It's great for first time job seekers or people who don't need a lot of money to live. It was nice sharing product knowledge with the customers.
Pros
2 free juices per shift, tips, free dog pets/love, nice ocean/sunset view, requested days off
Cons
boring if not busy, rude customers, management needs improvement