Prestige Care, Inc. Employee Review

View all Prestige Care, Inc. reviews

Travel Job
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAOctober 31, 2013
Worked in many of their Oregon SNFs. Facilities had same policies and procedures. Staff always made me feel welcomed.

Other Prestige Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

I would like to see positive corporate and facility collaboration
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 7, 2018
Prestige is a good company. The pay is better than other companies. This is a stressful industry. Staff need more than good pay and occasional kudo's. Teams need to be supported by corpoarate routinely. I enjoy helping others and relationship building is important to me. I work too many hours and work/life balance is difficult for me in this industry. Make me feel as though I am irreplaceable because I am. Support me like I do my patients. Sit with me, spend time with me and get to know me. Think beyond financials (bottom line) and survey preparedness. It is through hard working people like myself who are building the relationships with clientele, their families and the community.
Pros
Pay scale
Cons
Overworked
Fast paced work
All Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR 97230December 20, 2017
fast pasted work environment, great for learning new skills. Not a bad company to work for and the pay is okay. I really enjoyed my coworkers and residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8