PRESTIGE DELIVERY SYSTEMS

PRESTIGE DELIVERY SYSTEMS Employer Reviews

Supervisor
Terminal Manager/Supervising Administrator (Former Employee), Levittown, PAApril 9, 2014
Schedule drivers
answer question from customers
Interviews
hire new drivers
Good filler job
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 5, 2013
Prestige wasn't the worst job I've had in my life but it sure wasn't the best. Working nights was very hard while I was in school.
great place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Lansing, MIJuly 24, 2013
Pros: being your own boss
Cons: gas
delivery of amazon packages, along with various office supplies. management is awesome, the hardest part is the driving in the winter time.
Not the best job for a student
delivery driver (Current Employee), Romulus, MIJune 24, 2013
Pros: very flexible
Cons: not a steady paycheck
The job is ok, you are independent contractor delivering packages, as a student they leave all the packages no one else wants to take and give it to us. we are not compensated for the gas we use, we also work out of our cars.
was a good place to make money
Independent Contractor, Courier (Former Employee), Albany, NYMay 18, 2013
a nice place to just show up to work and make a decent living if you had no goals .... seemed more of a retired persons place of work then a career builder
changes day to day
delivery driver-independent contractor (Former Employee), Bridgeport, OHApril 6, 2013
Pros: the more you do the more you make
Cons: no benefits use your own vehicle
physical work traveling alot, never know when you will be done til you get there
alot of driving
Courier (Former Employee), East SyracuseMarch 20, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: conflicts between drivers
Company has wonderful pay, but not much room for advancement, has in the past played favorites with other drivers and personnel.
They tell you one thing and do another. Watch your back....
Independent Contractor/Courier (Former Employee), Groveport, OHMarch 7, 2013
Pros: it was a job (when you got paid)
Cons: back stabbing management
When I was hired I was told I would make at least $100.00 a day 5 days a week. Was also promised a sign on bonus which never happened. When I complained about not making my $100.00 a day I was told that they were trying to get away from that. They gave my a daily run driving my own vehicle from Groveport to the Ohio River which in my opinion was just – more... to shut me up. After a few week they took my $132.00 run and gave it to someone else for less money than they were paying me. I took on a Huntington bank route in the evenings just to pay for my fuel. There were times were they didn't have my paycheck there on Fridays and it sure made things tight on the wallet. After the last missing paycheck I left Prestige and it took them two weeks to mail me my check. Never did get the $100.00 sign-on bonus. Management wouldn't even look me in the eye to explain why I got hosed over. In four months I put over 23,000 miles not to mention the wear and tear on my 2011 van. NOT WORTH GETTING HOSED OVER! Drivers beware!!!

Unfortunately this review wouldn't let me give a rating for less than one star....... Too bad... – less
fun work envirment
Driver (Former Employee), Nitro, WVMarch 5, 2013
weld parts togather
clean up parts
paint parts
nice people to work for
fast money
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Fogelsville, PAFebruary 15, 2013
fast money, independence, meet a lot of eople, not a long term career
Just terrible all the way through.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Groveport, OHFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: a job.
Cons: absolutly everything.
I worked there unfourtunately, the only reason I stayed was because it was a job. Supervisory was inefficent and management was even worse. I was able to pull up personal information on workers and the CEO of the company on the computer. Product was hidden in semi trailors whenever vendor reps came in and the drivers didnt care about the work that they – more... did or when the products were supposed to be delivered. If you are a person in desperate need of a job... please do not work here. Even the customer reviews of this place is dismal. – less
Productive & team work
Distribution Dispatcher (Former Employee), Taylor, MIDecember 4, 2012
Overall this establishment was well ran. Employees stuck together. Management treated there employees as if they were apart of the team. Always able to compensate if there was an issue.
Enjoyed this job.
Deliver meds to private families and nursing homes (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioOctober 11, 2012
Pros: being outdoors and not indoors all day.
Cons: low pay.
Good job but not very organized. Hours changed daily. No benefits, paid holidays or raises.
Watch your back
Manager (Former Employee), PAAugust 22, 2012
Cons: everything
Worst management team I have ever worked with. They are cutthroat and will cut folks at the drop of a hat. They do shady things with DOT and OSHA as well. Stay away.
Not a bad company
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 11, 2012
Pros: early schedules
Not a bad company to work for. They have large contracts for comericial entities. However, must of the work is done through local subcontractors.