PRESTIGE DELIVERY SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

learned about the transportation business
Safety Administrator - Corporate (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHJuly 7, 2016
I was able to learn about the transportation business. It was different than anything I have ever experienced in my life. Definitely learned a lot of life lessons here.
Pros
multitasking
Cons
far from home
watch your back
Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 6, 2016
I work there for about a year, at first they pretend to care, but when you watched carefully, they were working behind your back against you. They gave out too many stops for one. And then they add another half-hour out of the way stops and never adjust for the previous too many stops. Management didn't care, all they wanted was the warehouse to be clear when the drivers left it. The stopper was when my van broke down, all they cared about was their products in my van. We have to have it now, all a sudden I have became a thief, never mind my problem. Just get our products back anyway possible and quickly, like now!
Money is good if you like woking 12-14 hrs a day.
Pros
great money
Cons
poor management
Good company for hard workers.
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 20, 2015
Good company for hard workers. Company provides a lot of work for people who own their vans. It's a fun place to work. Job is not easy but fun.
no raises ever
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  ohioJanuary 20, 2015
team player means carry the team.
job pays the same as the day you were hired after 10 yrs. if you can manage to stay.
management is blind to the efforts of few while so many go on doing very little.
Pros
easy work
Cons
to many to list
Prestige
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Port Chester, NYNovember 24, 2014
Excellent company to work for. Friendly environment and well organized. Benefits and tuition reimbursement were a plus. Great opportunities to move up in management.
Based on my opinion, office very unorganized
Courier/Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHOctober 25, 2014
Check vehicle availability, walk around inspections of vehicles on lot
Talking with drivers coming in or leaving out about vehicles and their concerns
Pros
BEING ABLE TO INDEPENDENTLY PERFORM MY DUTIES
Fast paced and sometimes challenging place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Endwell, NYOctober 1, 2014
from unloading trucks full of merchandise to be delivered same day ,to balancing profit and loss margins.
It was a good place to work
Data Entry/Bank Manager (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJune 3, 2014
I gained so much experience from working at Prestige Delivery. I had the pleasure of working in an Office for the first time in my life and was successful.
Pros
Good times with great people
Cons
A merger with another company had them clean house.
Supervisor
Terminal Manager/Supervising Administrator (Former Employee) –  Levittown, PAApril 9, 2014
Schedule drivers
answer question from customers
Interviews
hire new drivers
Good filler job
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 5, 2013
Prestige wasn't the worst job I've had in my life but it sure wasn't the best. Working nights was very hard while I was in school.
great place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJuly 24, 2013
delivery of amazon packages, along with various office supplies. management is awesome, the hardest part is the driving in the winter time.
Pros
being your own boss
Cons
gas
Not the best job for a student
delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIJune 24, 2013
The job is ok, you are independent contractor delivering packages, as a student they leave all the packages no one else wants to take and give it to us. we are not compensated for the gas we use, we also work out of our cars.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
not a steady paycheck
was a good place to make money
Independent Contractor, Courier (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 18, 2013
a nice place to just show up to work and make a decent living if you had no goals .... seemed more of a retired persons place of work then a career builder
changes day to day
delivery driver-independent contractor (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, OHApril 6, 2013
physical work traveling alot, never know when you will be done til you get there
Pros
the more you do the more you make
Cons
no benefits use your own vehicle
alot of driving
Courier (Former Employee) –  East SyracuseMarch 20, 2013
Company has wonderful pay, but not much room for advancement, has in the past played favorites with other drivers and personnel.
Pros
pay
Cons
conflicts between drivers
They tell you one thing and do another. Watch your back....
Independent Contractor/Courier (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMarch 7, 2013
When I was hired I was told I would make at least $100.00 a day 5 days a week. Was also promised a sign on bonus which never happened. When I complained about not making my $100.00 a day I was told that they were trying to get away from that. They gave my a daily run driving my own vehicle from Groveport to the Ohio River which in my opinion was just to shut me up. After a few week they took my $132.00 run and gave it to someone else for less money than they were paying me. I took on a Huntington bank route in the evenings just to pay for my fuel. There were times were they didn't have my paycheck there on Fridays and it sure made things tight on the wallet. After the last missing paycheck I left Prestige and it took them two weeks to mail me my check. Never did get the $100.00 sign-on bonus. Management wouldn't even look me in the eye to explain why I got hosed over. In four months I put over 23,000 miles not to mention the wear and tear on my 2011 van. NOT WORTH GETTING HOSED OVER! Drivers beware!!!

Unfortunately this review wouldn't let me give a rating for less than one star....... Too bad...
Pros
it was a job (when you got paid)
Cons
back stabbing management
fun work envirment
Driver (Former Employee) –  Nitro, WVMarch 5, 2013
weld parts togather
clean up parts
paint parts
nice people to work for
fast money
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fogelsville, PAFebruary 15, 2013
fast money, independence, meet a lot of eople, not a long term career
Just terrible all the way through.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHFebruary 2, 2013
I worked there unfourtunately, the only reason I stayed was because it was a job. Supervisory was inefficent and management was even worse. I was able to pull up personal information on workers and the CEO of the company on the computer. Product was hidden in semi trailors whenever vendor reps came in and the drivers didnt care about the work that they did or when the products were supposed to be delivered. If you are a person in desperate need of a job... please do not work here. Even the customer reviews of this place is dismal.
Pros
a job.
Cons
absolutly everything.
Productive & team work
Distribution Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIDecember 4, 2012
Overall this establishment was well ran. Employees stuck together. Management treated there employees as if they were apart of the team. Always able to compensate if there was an issue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRESTIGE DELIVERY SYSTEMS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9