Pros: wash your car for free(must be sneaky)
Cons: no benefits, horrible pay, bad management, low employee retention rates
* the owner has no care about customers, takes his car to get detailed and could care less if you get behind, just get his cars done.
* management is a joke, nobody knows what's going on and communication between sections is horrible.
* unprofessional personnel, throughout the entire dealership.
* there are NO benefits to the job, horrible pay, no pto or any other specs, trying to take a day off is like asking Hitler to surrender.
* accounting and human resources might as well not even be there, found numerous problems with paychecks and the give you a blank stare take what proof you have and trash it.
* request that you rush through lunch and not to take your full hour, but still dock the full hour off your pay anyways.