Prestige Maintenance USA

Prestige Maintenance USA Employee Reviews

Worst than a nightmare !!!!
Maintenance Technician Washington DC (Former Employee), Washington DCMarch 2, 2015
Pros: None !
Cons: Plenty !
Astronomically high turnover rate with maintenance technicians. Too much micromanagement. Techs are under staffed
and overworked. Trust between techs and management is minimal at best.Watch this company, they make you promises they don't intend to keep. When you need to contact the management team they are conveniently unavailable. They routinely throw you under
the bus for the missteps they take.The techs are way under payed for the amount of work
they do. Pay periods are supposed to be bi weekly; instead some are 3 1/2 weeks. Management will double talk you.
Smoke and mirrors ! Beware !!!
Good work enviroment
Senior Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: once a month we had free lunch on fridays, soft drinks and water were available at no cost.
Cons: poor planing by management for projects that required ordering and shipping supplies
The work environment was very positive and the people I worked with with very nice. The work load was very heavy and the there was too much work requests from the employees in the field. Prestige is a national company and there was very poor planing of projects and this always put more stress on trying to get supplies ordered and shipped to the stores
Middle of the road
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee), Johnstown, PADecember 3, 2014
Pros: interaction with customers and employees
Cons: fast paced environment
At typical day consisted of cleaning restrooms and sales floor. I learned how to clean those as quickly as possible. Management was accommodating and kind. Both co-workers trained me. The hardest part of the job was the stress and the speed required to accomplish my tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job was my interaction with customers and employees.
Total Nightmare!!!!
Maintenance Director (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 19, 2014
Rachel Sanchez in my opinion, is probably a great leader but has no idea how poorly her management team treats employees.

Under immediate management, be prepared for NO communication so you're on your own. And communication is ONLY by email as they discourage direct contact with employees.

There are NO corrective measures or warnings for employees if mistakes are made... other than termination.

They do NOT deliver on promises made!

They have NO idea about what they're doing but instead depend on outside contractors to bring in professionalism or take their best guess.

Do NOT attempt to inform them about current laws when there are violations, you'll pay the price on that one (those that have certifications/licenses beware!!!!!!).

Beware of taking positions you assume are normal, you'll usually end up as a sub-contractor working for another sub-contractor to the actual client... they like to keep that a secret until after you're committed.

They'll tell you proceed in one direction, and then require another direction when you least expect it. They'll want people to take charge, and then micromanage anyway.
I give this company all stars!
Custodian (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 18, 2013
Pros: alot of overtime
I have always enjoyed my day at work. I love to learn and clean. I multi task a lot. I have always prioritized my work day so I could do a good job. Sometimes the debris in the restrooms weren't so pleasant to clean up, but it really didn't bother me that much. I always got along with management and my co-workers.
Productive and dynamic work atmosphere
Area supervisor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2013
Pros: fast pace
Cons: starts too early in the day (4:00 am)
A typical day of work included a daily check up through an automated system to check attendance of all employees through out all the different locations. Driving to an from the stores daily to ensure all employees had met their required duties. interaction with clients.
Excellent Family Owned Company
Facilities Technician (Current Employee), Plano, TXJuly 16, 2013
I would recommend Prestige maintenance to anyone. They treat their employees with respect and are eager to compensate fairly for any work done for them. Family atmosphere, great management, best company I have worked for ever.
Challenging and Rewarding
Regional Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 8, 2012
Pros: challenging, rewarding, flexibility
Cons: challenging, travelling
Every day was a new experience and challenging but rewarding at the end. I had flexibility and great support. My immediate supervisor was encouraging, supportive and a great motivator. My payroll analysts and the HR dept. were great as well as senior management.
Friendly, Fun Environment, Good Interaction
Custodian and Porter (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJune 18, 2012
Pros: a lot of cherishable memories with the elders & co- workers
Cons: awarness as well as precautions
A typical day at work would be Long but friendly hard working. You would learn a lot of various techniques and many different life handling skills. Co-workers i would have to say some are friendly and some-well you just have to learn how to get along. The hardest part of the job i would say is staying up and awake all night and day on your feet. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the elders and spending time with them and assisting them as well as getting to know them like if they where part of your family.
Company Get-togethers...
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Plano, TexasFebruary 10, 2012
Pros: the work in general was great
Cons: long commute
bi monthly reports, preventative maintenance, inventory control.

Prestige Maintenance USA Salaries