Prestige Maintenance USA Employee Reviews

Stay away!
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 30, 2017
No promotions, raises, and they work you hard and expect things to be done in 3-4 hours. Nothing but friwnds and families hired in the same buildings. Have to beg workers to come to work, do work, and see if they have someone you want to hire. Not very stabled, and pretty much a joke, working here for chump change.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 26, 2017
The only reason I'm not still there is I didn't have a very good manager. I liked most the hours and the businesses I worked for. I had a great time while I worked there
Company is not trustworthy
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Jonesborough, TNMarch 5, 2017
Im a former employee of this company and they did me extremely dirty by terminating me afternoon my mother passed away this past December after Christmas if I could have afforded a lawyer I would have threatened to sue them for unfairly terminating me because their work as how they told me was more important. Id advice anyone not to work for this low down piece of you know what company.
Good work environment, nice hours, and easy work.
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 23, 2017
I enjoy working for the company. I get to move around constantly and be active in doing my cleaning work, which makes the time go by quickly. I also like the fact that I get to work alone majority of the time (since I feel like I work better by myself). I start early & also finish early, so by the time I'm off I still have the rest of the day ahead of me to complete any other important tasks or duties I need to take care of.
This job is a joke..
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAJanuary 31, 2017
This company is not a place you want to work. They do not care of you're sick or injured you have to report to work or your replaced that easy. They have 2 civil action lawsuits pending and always getting bad complaints from managers from targets stores.
Pros
Cons
Very very low pay no benifits
Ok place to work
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Dillon, SCJanuary 10, 2017
Independent atmosphere
Don't follow others, maintain your own and do what you are assigned to do. Hassle free as long as you perform your specific duties
Pros
quiet
Cons
Hate this company it blows
Head Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Clairsville, OHDecember 24, 2016
I dont like this company the management is neber helpful they are lazy and dont care if u make the stores bad
This company is in my bad list i never was trained i never got any respect staying over my time all i got was the manager saying how he needed maryjane to make his life better cause he needs it legalized holidays never got paid for and never got a 90 day bonus i was promised never work here folks bad place.
Pros
Early hours
Cons
Bad management skills
Small but friendly company.
Payroll Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 14, 2016
The hours are very flexible. I work in a very small office and everyone knows everyone. It feels like I am with family. My coworkers are great.
Pros
Flexible Hours.
Cons
Alot of work for little pay.
lies lies and more lies
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 11, 2016
this company is a joke... they don't want to fix anything , they promised me a raise 2 times but never did it show up on my check ... so many people have quit in the little time I've been here.. if somebody offered me a job tomorrow I wouldn't give this company any notice of me quitting...
Pros
my supervisor is rarely there
Cons
everything else
It's a nice and friendly place.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAOctober 5, 2016
It's light to medium work. It can be a fast pacing job but it can also be slow to moderate. There is always something to do. Overall it's a good place to work for.
Fun workplace & lots of nice people
Academy Sports (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXSeptember 30, 2016
I loved working for Prestige but the only thing I dislike is there communication skills aren't all that great but working was really fun. I really enjoyed the area I was around.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Poor communication skills
Well organized
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  MSSeptember 28, 2016
You can make some good money at this job just the employees aren't polite.you have very short breaks only 15mins. The lead picks all day till he get his way.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great family workplace.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 21, 2016
Fast paced, enjoyable company. Potential for advancement for those
who take pride in their work. Company is open to diverse cultures and new ideas.
fun
Group leader of Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 30, 2016
I received a lot experience in cleaning I learn using a cleaning machine like a buffer and mop machine its good job but the supervisor its not a sociable person
This company is HORRIBLE
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXAugust 13, 2016
If you consider this job pls dont waste your time especially the one in texarkana the management is horrible!!!!!!! Working at target was thw worst part ever ... Someone is always following you and watching you and picks all the time.
Liked the environment
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJuly 27, 2016
I worked for this company in 2013 in December it was ok. Until I realized they wasn't paying me all my $ and didn't try to give it back and I ending up getting hurt. And they didn't want to cooperate when it happened. Then they claimed I quit. So in 2015 I came back to the same job, because they had different management, but came to realize it was no difference. I stayed for a year and started missing days,but I notified the manager even though he never any answered. I wasn't there for a week I told him that And still no response then I worked two days before another person i worked with told me that he said they didn't need me no nore. He claimed he call the store but didn't and called me,so I was glad. Because I don't want to work for a company that's not together and you can't get in touch with a manager when needed. That's kind of crazy ,so I won't get another job from Craigslist again.
Pros
Need paid vacation.
Cons
Need benefits for the hard work you do
Productive, people oriented and pleasant to work for
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJuly 5, 2016
There is one manager in particular that isn't a good person to work with and one store in particular in my town that had workers that intentionally lied on the maintenance staff, Other than that, I enjoyed everything about working for this company.
Worst company ever!
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJune 25, 2016
I should have known from the moment I pulled into the parking lot of the dealership to meet with my suppose it manager for this job that this company did not have their stuff together. The first day I met the person that hired me from the moment we shook hands I started working. After that day I was by myself to finish up all the duties. I was also told that I will have further training that I never got. A lot of promises were made to me that were not kept. And after working there for 2 weeks I was not able to get in contact with my manager at all. I didn't have another number to get in contact with anyone else from Prestige maintenance. So after giving this lady that I met in the parking lot my personal information and dealing with her for about 2 weeks I no longer had any further communication with her. All this just seems a little sketchy to me being a professional company. I rather work for someone that is a little more together and organized.
Pros
You come and go as you chose
Cons
No communication with management
Work and Travel
Custodian Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 14, 2016
Working with this company i learned the in and outs about running my company and traveling to expand my services.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
N/A
The office is no better than the field probably
Customer Excellence Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bridgeview, ILJune 9, 2016
I worked in the Chicago office for 6 months. The manager didn't know how to manage our team properly and never praised me for the hard work I put in although I did 45% of the work load of a 4 person team. I left not so much because of the hours but the lack of appreciation. I wouldn't recommend this job.
Pros
No accountability if u want to get by with stuff
Cons
No place to grow professionally

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Maintenance USA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9