To be qualified for this position, you MUST be able to follow the instructions for applying for this position at the bottom of this ad.
Prestige Protection, a premier and progressive security service provider is looking for quality personnel with a minimum of one year security experience and excellent customer service skills to join our team and are currently hiring for Grave Yard - San Francisco Security Officers.
Applicants must also be able to stand for extended periods, foot patrol for the duration of the shift and be prepared to work in an outdoor environment when necessary. Customer Service duties are included in this position and as a result excellent customer service, report writing, and problem solving abilities are required.
Job / Shift rage requirements:
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be available to work 16 - 40-hours a week
- Must be able to start work in San Jose, CA
- Must be available for Grave Yard Shifts, Weekends
- Must have at least 1-year security experience minimum
- Must have a current CA guard card
- Must have a valid California driver's license or Identification
- Must have first class presentation
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English
- Must be able to write legible and concise reports
- Must be customer service oriented with good phone etiquette
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able lift 25 lbs
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have a working contact number
- Must have integrity
- Must have contactable work references
Salary Range: 11.00 -- 12.00/hr based on experience
To apply online for this position, please select the link below and you will be redirected to our company website. You must complete the online application to be considered for this position. Applications can be submitted at:
Prestige Protection is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY employer:
Candidates are considered for employment with Prestige Protection without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
As a condition of a job offer, Prestige Protection performs pre-employment drug testing.