Prestige Protection, a premier security service provider in the Bay Area seeks applications for a Field Supervisor to be based out of San Mateo and supervise accounts throughout the San Francisco and Bay Area.
The Field Supervisor will be responsible for the integrity of our field operations and is a vital link between management, clients and our officers. Strong report writing, officer training and post order construction skills are a must, the successful applicant will also have a good working knowledge of computers and programs used in the daily performance of duties such as word and excel.
Supervisor is provided a company paid cell phone, laptop and vehicle to drive while on duty.
As a supervisor for Prestige Protection, you must have a background or experience that supports you to perform the following duties;
- Supervise, inspect, assess, evaluate, train and mentor all assigned staff and generate proper documentation.
- Coordinate with customers to develop post orders that support client and company objectives.
- Coordinate, develop, and maintain all training requirements and certifications for client sites.
- Attend all scheduled company meetings as assigned and provide pertinent feedback to assist in the management of customers security operations.
To be considered for this position you MUST possess:
- 3+ years’ work experience in private security, loss prevention, law enforcement, criminal justice, or military police.
- 3+ years SECURITY supervisory experience of 12 + officers and 5+ sites Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills for day to day reporting as needed, utilizing Microsoft Outlook mail service, and other basic office programs
- CA guard card
- CA driver’s license
- Clean DMV for past 3 years
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English -- Written and Verbal
- Must be customer service oriented
- Officer training experience
- Experience in site evaluation
- Experience in the use of Guard Tour Systems
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
- Transport Worker Credential (TWIC)
Applications can be submitted at:
Thank you for your interest in Prestige Protection.
Prestige Protection is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY employer.
Candidates are considered for employment with Prestige Protection without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.