Prestige Staffing Employee Reviews

Was not supportive and did not check on progress
Associate Technician (Former Employee) –  South Lake, TXNovember 16, 2015
While at the location, the rules kept changing, and changed at the end of my contract and it provided me with no time to review was based on the changes, without me having any knowledge of the changes.

When I was informed that my contract would not be extended, I informed my rep of the unfair review and how management stated that they were aware of the issue. Her response was I am sorry. There was no support from her.
family
Assisting all residents (Current Employee) –  Enumclaw, WAOctober 26, 2015
very family oriented,great staff,very dedicated. 24 hour care. always finding new ways to keep life fun for residents
Busy and typically understaffed workplace
LPN Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Delaware, OHOctober 2, 2015
Decently dependable management
Usually understaffed or has a considerable workload per nurse
Close-knit staff and coworkers
The residents are what kept me coming back.
Cons
No paid holidays, expensive healthcare, automatically-deducted half hour lunches, not enough staffing
Great work nice people management could of been improved
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 29, 2015
Great place to come in loved the environment and work always kept you busy most days. Breaks were good and always doing something different everyday. Team work was a must to get tasks completed.
Pros
Free movement
Cons
short breaks
Great learning experience, fun and family oriented.
Spruce Point Memory Care (Former Employee) –  Florence, ORJuly 27, 2015
Kiefer Mazda was not only a fun work environment, but they were family oriented and respectful. Human Resources was professional and proficient, always had an open door.
Pros
Great learning experience and opportunity to grow.
Cons
Raises, and compensation.
Good work/life balance with much flexibility, but less than satisfactory compensation/benefits and little room for advancement
Lab Technician- Proctor and Gamble (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJune 2, 2015
While there is excellent work/life balance and much flexibility with how I get my 40hours per week, I find that the benefits and compensation to be less than stellar. There is also little room for advancement, and getting ahold of results of yearly performance reviews and pay increases tends to be difficult and time consuming at best. That being said, that job placement is enjoyable and the work is fulfilling and I genuinely like all the individuals I work with and interact with on a daily basis.
I ENJOY TO BE PART WITH THIS COMPANY
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  CAMay 24, 2015
As an Unarmed Security guard, I responsibilities are to secure and protect our client’s property and personnel. I will be required to stand for prolonged periods of time, provide superior customer service, and complete perimeter checks and verticals. My position may require to work outside in any type of weather, to remain vigilant and on post at all times, to report for every shift on time and in proper uniform.
I follow the order and inform my supervioser day by day and i coprate with my management and the co-worker and i like my job and enjoy to serve the peopls and protected them and the property .
Cons
short break
Helped customers looking for beauty products
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAMay 14, 2015
Empowered women to feel better about themselves by providing one to one advising and counseling on cosmetology products, treatments and application techniques. I learned how to work with difficult customers and how to please the customers. The hardest part of the job was finding the perfect product for each customer due to lack of knowledge about the products. The most enjoyable part of the job was finding the perfect products that customers loved.
Pros
Breaks, location
Cons
Did not email work schedule
Job Work/ life balance
Network Account Executive Florida True Health (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 3, 2015
A typical day is very demanding but increases the job security aspect. Great teamwork and great working environment. My most enjoyable part of the job is meeting providers and providing service to the community of people that needs it.
Productive learning experience
Account Manager/IT Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 20, 2015
I would source and prospect candidates that fit my clients needs. I sorted through and produced good potential for my clients
Meet different and wonderful people everyday
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSFebruary 10, 2015
Everyday was filled with laughter. I met different people each day at work. To be able to dress the customers was very exciting for me. I absolutely loved my management. The most important thing to the owner was to enjoy our job. I wouldn't say the hardest part but the most hectic time of this job was unloading the truck with shipments and still manage to assist customers.
Pros
able to have fun while working
Cons
short breaks
I enjoyed working at Apartment Guide and Assurant Solutions providing support of sales
Staging Technician (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed working providing support of sales and customer service operations including incoming/outbound calls.
Productive workplace dealing with live stock
Wash Bay (Current Employee) –  West Point, MSOctober 21, 2014
My first task is to check my barns make sure the temps are correct. Then I drop feed lines and feed the sows, make sure water lines is working correctly . I do my charts and mark everything that is working correctly and if i have any dead pigs i make chart of them.
I truly enjoyed working with and for the Seniors at the Care Facility
Mira Loma Senior Care PCA (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 11, 2014
I worked the early morning shift helping residents wake up get bathed, dressed and ready for the day.
I saw how being placed in a Senior Care Facility can affect a person mentally and emotionally. I truly enjoyed helping them try and get through this difficult process and, it made become even closer to them.
I saw a lot of turn over in this type of business. It is a very physically demanding job. It also requires a lot of patience, love, and hard work. The early morning shift was also the busiest and most demanding time of day to work. I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved to stay busy.
I did realize that my heart and high care level for the residents was not on the same field as some of the managements which was a big struggle for me as well as the lack of respect they gave to you, especially when you would share concerns for things you'd see going on in this job, as well as the continuous strain on the body when it came to lifting some of the residents.
What I enjoyed most was, seeing the smiles on the residents faces when I'd greet them, go the extra mile for them, visit and listen to them, and show continued love and concern for them.
Pros
working directly with the seniors and getting to know their families
Cons
management, pay, and unreliable lazy co-workers
Productive, uniform place to work at but not a comfortable place to work and not the best benefits
Janitor and Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 23, 2014
Working for Prestige wasn't anywhere near the best experience for my first job but I did get used to a few things such as working with coworkers to get the job done and working through difficult tasks. A typical day at work was mostly hard work. I arrived, signed in and got my badge, met up with my cleaning team and cleaned multiple large buildings on the grounds, had 15 minutes to an hour long break, and then my shift was over. However, the supervisor that used to be placed in charge over me made me feel like the most inadequate person on the planet and didn't seem to do a lot of cleaning compared to the employees and always seemed to walk/cart-drive around a lot while I worked there. The tasks were difficult to keep doing as my supervisor always pulled me away to another task during the middle of another one. I was constantly criticized and laughed at by all of the Hispanic workers for very minuscule errors I made in my workplace (such as not accidentally not dusting a corner behind a desk, or not vacuuming a small section in an office or hallway) even though I was in the first month of my first job still learning.
Pros
uniform company, an ok first-time job experience, learn how to clean with industrial chemicals
Cons
amount of pay does nowhere near match the amount of work, shifts are not always puntually started, racial issues are sure to arise between the hispanics, whites, and blacks who work there, pay is only 2 select days out of the month
Good place to work,
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Levittown, PAAugust 4, 2014
Good place to work! Overall everybody is good and the work is steady fast paced and easy to get done with hard work.
PEOPLE
IT TECH (Former Employee) –  PEACH STATE HEATLHMarch 28, 2014
Meet some great people. Management was not the best. run business like a sweat shop.. I felt they know they have a huge work pool of unemployed people so they use that too there advantage.. would not recommend the location that I did the project with those current managers.. really unorganized ..
Pros
free food
Cons
management not truthful and honest
Fun had daily.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMarch 10, 2014
Great feeling assisting others. Great supporting team. Clients and families are supportive and great.
Excellent culture
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2014
Responsible for processing payroll
Responsible for inventory and purchasing
Point of sale
Recruiter from 2008
Business Operations (Former Employee) –  AtlantaJanuary 13, 2014
April 2008 I had the opportunity to work with one of the finest recruiters ever. She was knowledgeable in the field of healthcare recruiting. Hands down she was the best recruiter that thee company has ever employed.
Pros
recruiter was knowledgeable
Cons
unsure of new business model for recruiting-recruiters not healthcare savvy