Prestige Staffing Employee Reviews

Director of Corporate Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 26, 2016
great and enjoyable place to work, chance to grow but it takes time to advance in the company. Great chance to learn and grow within a given field, job security is offered as long as you do the work.
Pros
great ceo and VP
Good
Cleaning (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 29, 2016
Flexible hours, not a lot of workers, management finally got fixed, treated poorly sometimes by old boss. Things have got better and I like it now. I like cleaning too.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No breaks
Prestige
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 14, 2016
Very interesting group of residents at all facilities travelled to. Blue collar type of residents, and they are not afraid to share their beliefs, and express their opinions! Extremely challenging work, never a moment to relax, management consistently requesting more ( instead of gratitude / appreciation). Insurance is not the best, it is like $500 for a family of 3 to have Medical Insurance, with an expensive copay.
Hardest part of the job is sometimes the team not wanting to come together to work things out.
Next hardest thing is that the residents' sometimes can say mean hurtful things because of their socio-economic class (no tact).
Good things- alot of elderly people who value the hard work that nurses do, can make someone smile.
Typical day @ work = someone calling out, so you might have to be incharge of 48+ patients, and if you walk off the job / communicate that this is dangerous you are going to face passive aggressive behaviors.
Pros
West coast transfer ability
Cons
Short staffed.
Not just pictures
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJune 23, 2016
I was a CSR. I checked all customers in. I was chosen to count all money at night and deliver it. I was the only one trained, other than supervisors, to take orders that could cost as much as $1000. The management was always fair. Some coworkers have become life long friends, also good to work with, everyone is properly trained.
hardest part of the job is deadlines for the customers and having to explain to parents why their student will not be featured in the yearbook. most enjoyable part was learning proper customer service.
pretige
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 2, 2016
working at prestige services allowed me to learn the details of a drive away company. I operated 24/7 tracking and assisting with various types of vehicles across the US and some parts of Canada and Mexico. This company had low overhead which allowed for increased advancement.
Cna
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2016
very flexible. management is very polite. the hardest part about the job is staying up all night. staff at the hospital handles mostly eveything
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2016
Prestige is full of great people who are there to help you learn. I would highly recommend Prestige to anyone who is looking to break into the staffing industry as they are one of the best companies in that field.
Best travel assignment ever for LPN
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lumpkin, GADecember 2, 2016
A typical day at work was normal for a corrections facility for immigration in rural Georgia.

A living stipen was added to the hourly wage up to 40 hours per week.
Pros
Always finding ways to make you happy
Payroll Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonds, WAOctober 5, 2016
Great place to work, staff is wonderful and great environment. Helpful and supportive staff. Teamwork is great and people are friendly. New renovated building.
decent company
Temporary Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2016
Working for this company was pretty cool. I learned how to balance different things on a daily. Each day was different, my co-workers were positive and fun.

Want to know more about Prestige Staffing?

Ask a question
Very fun working with a lot of kids
Photographer (Former Employee) –  7916 Alta sunriseNovember 20, 2016
Prestige is a great company your working with kids all day, seeing different faces as opposed to seeing the same faces in a 9-5 job.
Pros
Working up to 16hr per day
Cons
Layoff in November
Good Opportunity
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  South River, NJNovember 25, 2016
Is a good opportunity to improve your communicate skills. you can read news and produce. English language is not necessary
Good work/life balance with much flexibility, but less than satisfactory compensation/benefits and little room for advancement
Lab Technician- Proctor and Gamble (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJune 2, 2015
While there is excellent work/life balance and much flexibility with how I get my 40hours per week, I find that the benefits and compensation to be less than stellar. There is also little room for advancement, and getting ahold of results of yearly performance reviews and pay increases tends to be difficult and time consuming at best. That being said, that job placement is enjoyable and the work is fulfilling and I genuinely like all the individuals I work with and interact with on a daily basis.
Prestige was great to work for
UNIX Systems Administrator contractor (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILMay 10, 2016
Prestige was great to work for, it was my first contracting job working for KantarITP. It was a contract for hire which I did get hired after 6months.
Pros
good pay
benefits
Daily Summary
Operations Manager/ Importing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, UTSeptember 19, 2016
Working for Prestige Solutions has provided a great living situation for me and my family. I have developed into a lasting longterm employee within their structure.
Awesome benefits, culture and career growth
Community Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2013
I have worked at Prestige for about 2 years now. I was lucky enough to hear about them from a former colleague that left to work at Prestige. Every time we would hang out she would tell me about this great company she worked for. So of course I gave her my resume and asked her to get me an interview. 2 years later I am so thankful I did. It's great working for management that truly cares about their employees and puts time and effort into helping them grow in their career.
Pros
great benefits, 3 o'clock fridays, car wash and detailing service, laptops, volunteer opps, company outings/happy hours...the list goes on
Cons
none at this time
Great place
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Wylie, SCMay 3, 2016
This is a great place to work. The administrator is patient and loving. He really cares about the employees. Some days are better than others but that anywhere you work.
Cons
No benefits
Transporter
Courier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 19, 2016
I enjoyed a company meet there needed expectations you give the orders I'm the man to get the job done... we just transport vehicles to a remote location and return vehicles back to the dealership
Productive and fun workplace
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, TXJune 4, 2016
I clocked in early in the morning. I got the needed supplies, and begin my cleaning assignments for the day. The hardest part of the job was adequately cleaning the floors. The most enjoyable part of the job was being around fun coworkers.
Pros
free samples of food
Cons
breaks too short
i would get to travel
Carpenter/Drivers assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 27, 2016
my review for this company was amazing because it gave me the chance to meet new places and new people every day. it was a new experience for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.