Prestige Staffing Employee Reviews

Its Great
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 28, 2017
There is great training at Prestige. I learned the basics fundamentals of sales and marketing for three weeks. In that time I learned and improved my self-management skills for the betterment of the workplace. Learning manuscript for outsourcing would be the most tedious part of the job and every job has its challenges, but learning, improving, and mastering is what I believe to do with any position I am faced with. The personal customer experience and team work is one of the best parts of the environment. Traveling is a wonderful perk as well. Team work makes the dream work, and this position has definitely equipped me with great new and improved skills.
Good job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2017
Working in this company, helped me to grow and learn about hoses cleanings and/or apartaments. It was my first eperience i NYC, i came from working among latinos. , to meet others cultures and another way of life. I learned a lot , good co-workers. Its works hard from mondy to friday. But nothing that can't be done. Thanks to this company, for th opportunity it gave me at the time.
Pros
good job
Cons
3 or 4 apartms per day. UUff..
Productive, Competitive work space with a ping-pong table.
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYSeptember 28, 2017
Hard-working, often over exuberant, people working to sell anything and everything that comes through the office. Suit and tie coupled with loud dance music can sometimes seem off-putting but management is there to hold slack and garner strengths while decreasing weaknesses in you. The people can be exuberant but also energetic and it is important to stay fast-paced and driven in the environment on your own.
Pros
Outdoors
Cons
Progress based pay
Busy stores and different level of clientele
Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 16, 2017
Customer service oriented, heavy cashiering and good management.
Hardest part of the job was when I was robbed twice .
This is a convenient store that sells gas and snacks.
Pros
schedule request availabe
Cons
none I can think of.
Not a company Id work for again
Inspector (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXSeptember 15, 2017
It is a very detail oriented fast paced job but the job culture and the management is not very good. The owner of the company isnt a man id ever work for again
Courier (Former Employee) –  Garfield, OHSeptember 10, 2017
You are an independent contractor which means you have the ability to make your own hours. You also have the ability to work any day of the year and hours of the week.
Pros
You make your own hours
Cons
wear and tear on your car.
Its ok place to work
Packer/Loader (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2017
Something to just get your money and find something else better. You have 3 shift u can choose from including weekend shift for those whose only want to work that
Family friendly atmosphere
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 1, 2017
The best contract service that I have worked for. All work was day shift and very flexible with time if needed. Clean controlled atmosphere. Treated employees with respect.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
not able to continue services
job review
high pressure boiler operator (Current Employee) –  Paterson, NJAugust 7, 2017
I enjoy working as a blue seal stationary engineer. the job is challenging as well as rewarding.
duties include hourly readings
maintaining boiler operations
repairs as needed
Pros
challenging
Cons
nothing works so a inquisitive mind is necessary
Not for me
TECHNICAL RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 4, 2017
Heavily focused on cold calling candidates. Management did not have a clear growth plan of objectives and expectations. Very disorganized and not the friendliest place to work.
productive and interesting work place
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 1, 2017
I enjoyed working for prestige. although I do wish that there were more available hours. at one point I was only working 4hrs a day for 3 days a week. other than that its great! love management and the companies that I go in and work for
Pros
nice co-workers, good enviorment
Cons
not enough hours
Fast paced
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ford, MTJuly 29, 2017
Fast paced and demanding work place, great coworkers and most managers are fair and supportive. Can be stressful at times but the pay is fair. The work environment is normal as most dealerships.
Typical Staffing Agency
Provider /Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2017
Prestige Staffing was the agency that found me the job I had working for a managed care organization. I only went to prestige for my initial interview, from that point on I reported to the MCO. There was no typical day working at Prestige because I did not physically work there, thus there was no workplace culture, management or learning experience through Prestige Staffing.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no paid holidays
Better food than any chain.
Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAJune 21, 2017
The environment is the best I've ever worked for. The kitchen and dining room were beautiful. The residents were always fun to work with. The events that they put on are hosted by the kitchen so in a way you get catering experience.
N/a
EDM Machinist (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJune 15, 2017
Less than impressed. I'd sooner recommend several different agencies for getting a foot in the door with a new company. It felt a little off from the beginning and never built my confidence.
Temp service
Data Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INMay 31, 2017
This was a temp service. I liked the job, but it was temporary and was a night shift. At that time, I lived in Anderson and had to drive to Muncie and work a late night shift.
typical day at work
Assistant Manager/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 26, 2017
cashier greet customers as they walk in. Help them find merchandise and fun and friendly environment fast paste on weekend slows down during the week. Good for high schoolers looking for part time job
Great learning opportunity
Human Resource Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 18, 2017
Good learning opportunity
Many HR positions
High turn over
travel into the city alot
culture not so friendly
its a peo company with many clients
growing company
Good local delivery company that never late for appointment.
Local Truck driver (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 5, 2017
A good organised local delivery truck company with new Volvo trucks and 53' trailers. located in Renton, WA. Delivery in WA State and OR State some times. Mostly radius of 100 miles around Kent,WA. The main office in Chicago,IL. Great driver's team. It's fun to work with it. Only the not good think is the company does't offer benefits. Office still calls me to come back.
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2016
Prestige is full of great people who are there to help you learn. I would highly recommend Prestige to anyone who is looking to break into the staffing industry as they are one of the best companies in that field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.