Prestige Staffing

Prestige Staffing United States Employee Reviews

Productive learning experience
Account Manager/IT Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), Mason, OHFebruary 20, 2015
I would source and prospect candidates that fit my clients needs. I sorted through and produced good potential for my clients
Meet different and wonderful people everyday
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, MSFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: able to have fun while working
Cons: short breaks
Everyday was filled with laughter. I met different people each day at work. To be able to dress the customers was very exciting for me. I absolutely loved my management. The most important thing to the owner was to enjoy our job. I wouldn't say the hardest part but the most hectic time of this job was unloading the truck with shipments and still manage to assist customers.
I enjoyed working at Apartment Guide and Assurant Solutions providing support of sales
Staging Technician (Former Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed working providing support of sales and customer service operations including incoming/outbound calls.
Productive workplace dealing with live stock
Wash Bay (Current Employee), West Point, MSOctober 21, 2014
My first task is to check my barns make sure the temps are correct. Then I drop feed lines and feed the sows, make sure water lines is working correctly . I do my charts and mark everything that is working correctly and if i have any dead pigs i make chart of them.
I truly enjoyed working with and for the Seniors at the Care Facility
Mira Loma Senior Care PCA (Former Employee), Henderson, NVSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: working directly with the seniors and getting to know their families
Cons: management, pay, and unreliable lazy co-workers
I worked the early morning shift helping residents wake up get bathed, dressed and ready for the day.
I saw how being placed in a Senior Care Facility can affect a person mentally and emotionally. I truly enjoyed helping them try and get through this difficult process and, it made become even closer to them.
I saw a lot of turn over in this type of business. It is a very physically demanding job. It also requires a lot of patience, love, and hard work. The early morning shift was also the busiest and most demanding time of day to work. I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved to stay busy.
I did realize that my heart and high care level for the residents was not on the same field as some of the managements which was a big struggle for me as well as the lack of respect they gave to you, especially when you would share concerns for things you'd see going on in this job, as well as the continuous strain on the body when it came to lifting some of the residents.
What I enjoyed most was, seeing the smiles on the residents faces when I'd greet them, go the extra mile for them, visit and listen to them, and show continued love and concern for them.
Productive, uniform place to work at but not a comfortable place to work and not the best benefits
Janitor and Cleaner (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: uniform company, an ok first-time job experience, learn how to clean with industrial chemicals
Cons: amount of pay does nowhere near match the amount of work, shifts are not always puntually started, racial issues are sure to arise between the hispanics, whites, and blacks who work there, pay is only 2 select days out of the month
Working for Prestige wasn't anywhere near the best experience for my first job but I did get used to a few things such as working with coworkers to get the job done and working through difficult tasks. A typical day at work was mostly hard work. I arrived, signed in and got my badge, met up with my cleaning team and cleaned multiple large buildings on the grounds, had 15 minutes to an hour long break, and then my shift was over. However, the supervisor that used to be placed in charge over me made me feel like the most inadequate person on the planet and didn't seem to do a lot of cleaning compared to the employees and always seemed to walk/cart-drive around a lot while I worked there. The tasks were difficult to keep doing as my supervisor always pulled me away to another task during the middle of another one. I was constantly criticized and laughed at by all of the Hispanic workers for very minuscule errors I made in my workplace (such as not accidentally not dusting a corner behind a desk, or not vacuuming a small section in an office or hallway) even though I was in the first month of my first job still learning.
Good place to work,
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Levittown, PAAugust 4, 2014
Good place to work! Overall everybody is good and the work is steady fast paced and easy to get done with hard work.
PEOPLE
IT TECH (Former Employee), PEACH STATE HEATLHMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: management not truthful and honest
Meet some great people. Management was not the best. run business like a sweat shop.. I felt they know they have a huge work pool of unemployed people so they use that too there advantage.. would not recommend the location that I did the project with those current managers.. really unorganized ..
Fun had daily.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTMarch 10, 2014
Great feeling assisting others. Great supporting team. Clients and families are supportive and great.
Excellent culture
Store Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2014
Responsible for processing payroll
Responsible for inventory and purchasing
Point of sale
Recruiter from 2008
Business Operations (Former Employee), AtlantaJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: recruiter was knowledgeable
Cons: unsure of new business model for recruiting-recruiters not healthcare savvy
April 2008 I had the opportunity to work with one of the finest recruiters ever. She was knowledgeable in the field of healthcare recruiting. Hands down she was the best recruiter that thee company has ever employed.
Professional and excellent place to work
Word Processor, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Golden, COOctober 21, 2013
Top notch placement services and professional interactions.
great work place
Janitor (Former Employee), Temple TxSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: good pay, great management, great first job for young adults
Cons: transporting supplies
Typical day at work I would clock in and clean and maintain offices and portable buildings drive to different locations cleaning sweeping mopping basic cleaning and maintenance. Management was good only came when we needed supplies. Coworkers were great but I worked alone most of the time. The hardest part of the job I would say was transporting all the cleaning supplies from location to location. Most enjoyable part was being able to come in to work at any time as long as I worked our 6 hour shift each day.
Excellent Customer Service
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Ontario caMay 24, 2013
Pros: finding the right person with qualifications
Cons: the person cannot work the shift or weekend.
A typical day at work is run reports make sure they are up to date the right employees are working and the all job orders are filled or in the process of being filled. Send out emails to update team and clients of outstanding orders using Tempware system and internet
Field Service Technition
Customer Service, Courteous, Respectful (Former Employee), St.LouisFebruary 28, 2013
I was a field service technition working in the St. Louis and Illinois area.
Awesome benefits, culture and career growth
Community Relations Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: great benefits, 3 o'clock fridays, car wash and detailing service, laptops, volunteer opps, company outings/happy hours...the list goes on
Cons: none at this time
I have worked at Prestige for about 2 years now. I was lucky enough to hear about them from a former colleague that left to work at Prestige. Every time we would hang out she would tell me about this great company she worked for. So of course I gave her my resume and asked her to get me an interview. 2 years later I am so thankful I did. It's great working for management that truly cares about their employees and puts time and effort into helping them grow in their career.
Hea;th Coach - Case Manager - challenging and very rewarding
Health Coach / Case Manager (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAOctober 17, 2012
Pros: found very rewarding - able to assist my clients with improving their quality of life
Guiding individuals clients with their process of improving their health and quality of life. Acted as liaison between clients and other health care vendors. I am a perfectionist and found myself expecting the same standards for my co-workers. Enjoyed feeling I made a difference in my clients quality of life.
Temporary position
Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 25, 2012
Pros: weekly pay
Temp position was hired permanent at Ridgeview Institute with 90-days.
I enjoy working for Them
Customer Care Rep for Centene (Current Employee), Dunwoody, GASeptember 20, 2012
Great Staffing agency to work for.
They are very professional and organized.
Excellent Communication and Hard work to find work for me.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus, OH ( but home office in Atlanta GA)January 8, 2012
Pros: communication, strive to succeed.
The Communication was Great. They would call me when ever they would find a contract, even though they were in Atlanta GA and I was in Columbus, OH at the time, they worked over to get my foot in the door.

About Prestige Staffing

Prestige Staffing is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader staff augmentation. We specialize in providing elite candidates – Read more

Prestige Staffing Photos

Looking good in purple
New office...putt putt anyone?
Chicago Food Depository