Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. markets and sells well recognized brand name consumer products in two categories: over-the-counter health care products and household cleaning products. We operate in niche segments within these categories in which the strength of our brand names, our established retail distribution network, a low cost operating model and an experience management team are key to our success. Our brands are sold through the United States, Canada, and in certain international markets. We are an innovative company seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team.
Summary Description: Responsible for analyzing financial results for select brands, performance to budget, assisting brand managers with budgeting and forecasting and ad-hoc financial reviews and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monthly internal reporting and analysis
2. Assist with company’s expense reporting and annual planning and budgeting processes.
3. Assist with the Company’s financial planning process which includes monthly and quarterly forecasting, business plan development and annual budget.
4. Monthly expense reporting and analysis.
5. Analysis of key business trends, and comprehensive explanation of variances and trends
6. Assist with financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions, new product development and other ad-hoc financial projects
7. Review, analyze and compare monthly and quarterly operating department financial results and key performance indicators against plan and other internal benchmarks, including working capital and cash flow analysis.
8. Provide financial analysis around business expense reduction initiatives and capital expenditures.
9. Drive key process improvement initiatives for team across all processes.
10. Annual budget and planning
11. Pricing and Sales analysis
12. Provide statistical and analytical support to Management Team
1. Bachelor’s in accounting or business; MBA/MA strongly preferred
2. SAP experience
3. Superior Excel knowledge
4. 5 - 7 years progressive experience in financial analysis in a consumer products company selling to all retail channels
5. Ability to manage multiple, critical projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced work environment
6. CPA preferred
7. Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial & accounting principles
8. Proven ability to work in a multi-discipline team environment.
If you have SAP experience, and meet the many other qualifications of this position, please submit your resume to this post. Due to high volume of resumes received, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE BRANDS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at PrestigeBrands via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Brands. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Brands as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.