Preston Auto Group Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Automotive Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  MDJune 5, 2017
Overall my experience at this location. Was amazing as a repair technician I was able to learn a good amount in a short period of time. This company taught me many things regarding the world of an automotive technician
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Some
Good products and fun environment, other aspects not so great
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  PAApril 21, 2017
Well-paying group, but still hard to make money at times. Work a lot of hours, deal with a lot of egos. BDC helps but inept. Don't let it rule your life because it will.
Dont know how to manage employees professionally
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJanuary 29, 2017
Work in main office then transferred elsewhere. At the new place had problems with a certain employee. Told Management and never nothing was done about this person. Finally couldn't take it and looked elsewhere for employment. Shame because I loved this job.
Pros
Nice to work for
Cons
Management didnt know how to manage
Not a very good place to work, or at least the one I was at.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHJanuary 27, 2017
They wouldn't give me anywere to advance and offered me absolutely no more money after all the time I was there, there was alot of days were it was all standing around because there was absolutely nothing to do. There was absolutely no communication and there was alot of tension between the techs and the sales, there was a big separation. They made me a bunch of promises at my orientation and never held up to any!!! Overall for me I had a horrible experience, I wouldn't recommend working there at all!
Pros
relaxed
Cons
No communication, no advancements, no tranning, tension between sales and techs.
Great company
Service BDC (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHMay 31, 2016
Family environment, above average compensation, part of a team, sky is the limit, fast paced and laid back at the same time, customer oriented
Pros
Holidays off
Great training and support, outstanding work environment
General Manager/Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Preston Budget LotApril 18, 2016
I have never worked for a better employer. Everything is top notch. Everything needed for success is provided. At Preston we are given the opportunity to grow and advance with in the company.
Pros
Work Environment
energetic, motivative place to assist quests to pick the best automobile
GM Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle,paMarch 26, 2016
Preston automotive is the clear leader in automotive sales and service for a reason. We offer a very friendly winning team that all the Best talent wants to work with. We have multiple store locations with plenty of room for advancement. Our company has made my dreams come true. Preston clearly offers the area's top pay and fantastic benefits as well.
Pros
Friendly work environment, motivational
Great Company to Work For
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHMarch 26, 2016
The Preston Auto Group is honestly a great place to work. The overall commitment to the team and their success all around is contagious. There's also plenty of opportunity to advance with their philosophy of promoting from within. Come ready to work hard, and put in a solid effort, and the reward is there. The culture and atmosphere promote a strong positive working environment. It's not one of those places where you're on your own by any means as the company is committed to on site and off site training to best equip their personnel. I would highly recommend the Preston Auto Group as a place of employment and am proud to be a part of this organization.
Great Company- Progressive, Quality, Long Standing
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, PAMarch 25, 2016
Winning track record, grade A talent across the board in every position. Great Pay, Great Benefits..Hard work and determination to succeed is rewarded..promotions come from within. Progressive thinking. Deep Culture. Transparent Attitude. If you want to work for a company that makes car buying easy for all of there clients, cutting edge on industry trends, opportunity for a great career path for all of their hard working employees, honesty, and recognize hard ward and dedication, this is the place for you.
Pros
flexibility, benefits, pay
Excellent Sales Opportunity
Internet Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Castle, PAAugust 17, 2015
In a fast paced working environment. Sales is the key to success, in order to make money you must be willing to work hard and smart, and must know your product.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Salary
Sale's Consultant
Sale's Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hurlock, MDAugust 13, 2015
Preston is a family oriented company , however the sale's team was extremely established . It was hard to break thru . That's why i went to back to Hertrich Ford
Pros
4 dealership's and 1500vehicle's on lot
Cons
Hard to Break thru

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Preston Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Preston Auto Group Reviews by Location