PREZIO Health Employee Reviews in United States

Great company, bad management, lacks diversity training!
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIAugust 14, 2015
The work atmosphere is very relaxed. The management does nothing to assist you. I was falsely accused of stealing two screws by management. The environment within the lab is sexist. I gained insight on the way quality control works and flows. Work was fulfilling, and I learned a lot. However, I worked in the lab and did quality assurance, I was never taught to repair equipment.
Pros
Benefits, 401k, paid time off
Cons
Work environment, management within the lab, cliques
It was just work at all times no time for fun you had to keep focused at all times
Sterile Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit MIJune 5, 2015
I have only rave review for Prezio Health was a good company to work for the work flowed well and was team oriented. A typical day would be to ensure that the OR had everything they needed from the start of the day to the end of the day.Keeping the customer happy was our ultimate goal.
Pros
team work
Cons
never enough hands ot go around
Good work place
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 22, 2015
Very productive days, work well with others, good management team, able to leave work on time is the best part of the day, down time waiting for products.
Pros
Social activities
Cons
N/A
Awesome Growing Company and Great People
Human Resources Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MISeptember 17, 2013
I am a newer employee, but from what I have seen thus far...what a great place to work. I have a great deal of independence to complete my work and my manager has the confidence to trust in my abilities to perform my work. Everyone is very friendly at the office and all around has a great culture within the company. They have a great business model for growth in the company and have the perfect staff to complete these objectives.
Pros
culture, benefits, helpful mangement, solid growth
Cons
none that i can see thus far.
Quaility Associate/Document Control Specialist
Quality Associate (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 21, 2013
On a typical day, I'm routing documents for approval for the organizations QMS. Included in that is maintaining employee training files, and communicating projects to necessary personnel nationwide at all levels of management. I've learned a lot about how the organization runs and more importantly the effects of working for an ISO certified company. I'm also in charge of supplies, including business cards. The management is wonderful to work for, especially in a growing company. My co-workers are amazing and very teamwork oriented. The hardest part about my job is minimal training and time frames of responses. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm always learning something daily. The job is very rewarding.
Pros
working mon-fri, excellent benefits, job satisfaction
Cons
communication, training
Pro company
National Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Troy, MiMarch 5, 2013
The work days are varied with management really overloaded with responsibilities..The mangagement is very professional and friendly though. Employees are top shelf and knowledgeable in there jobs. The hardest part is travel and that is also most enjoyable.
Pros
compensate for all expenses- travel
Cons
travel
Start-up company
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIMarch 9, 2015
I joined this company with the intent on learning about an entirely new industry. However, I was disappointed with the organization and structure of the company.
Outstanding Company very team oriented
Clinical Education Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MISeptember 30, 2014
Teach clinical staff at various facilities all over the country to include creating education content and speaking at conferences.
Worked independently, reporting to management as needed
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee) –  WIApril 4, 2014
I loved my job and took a lot of pride in it. I had problems with management at times.

2.9