PREZIO Health

PREZIO Health Employee Reviews

Great company, bad management, lacks diversity training!
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Benefits, 401k, paid time off
Cons: Work environment, management within the lab, cliques
The work atmosphere is very relaxed. The management does nothing to assist you. I was falsely accused of stealing two screws by management. The environment within the lab is sexist. I gained insight on the way quality control works and flows. Work was fulfilling, and I learned a lot. However, I worked in the lab and did quality assurance, I was never taught to repair equipment.
It was just work at all times no time for fun you had to keep focused at all times
Sterile Technician (Former Employee), Detroit MIJune 5, 2015
Pros: team work
Cons: never enough hands ot go around
I have only rave review for Prezio Health was a good company to work for the work flowed well and was team oriented. A typical day would be to ensure that the OR had everything they needed from the start of the day to the end of the day.Keeping the customer happy was our ultimate goal.
Fun place to work with enthusiastic team, but little opportunity to advance.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Madison Heights, MIMarch 14, 2015
Pros: free coffee!
Cons: poor coffee!
My day is divided into a combination of core business operations meetings, receiving incoming packages, data entry, report creation and responding to customer service requests. The responsibilities of my role stretch into multiple departments within the company, including: IT, BI, Customer Service, Vendor Relations and the Loaner Equipment Dept. The most rewarding part of my job is the time I spend improving my report capabilities and skill-sets, and familiarizing myself with new software available to meet our business needs as far as reporting. I also enjoy collaborating with IT to improve upon our software systems and data structures to increase operational efficiency. One might say I am a connecting point, or reference point between departments. I relay the business needs of each department and facility to the other. The hardest part of my job is implementing changes to business operations, for it often depends upon compliance from team members. However challenging this may be, I work through them and meet our objectives in the end.
Start-up company
Accountant (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIMarch 9, 2015
I joined this company with the intent on learning about an entirely new industry. However, I was disappointed with the organization and structure of the company.
Outstanding Company very team oriented
Clinical Education Manager (Current Employee), Madison Heights, MISeptember 30, 2014
Teach clinical staff at various facilities all over the country to include creating education content and speaking at conferences.
Worked independently, reporting to management as needed
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee), WIApril 4, 2014
I loved my job and took a lot of pride in it. I had problems with management at times.
Awesome Growing Company and Great People
Human Resources Recruiter (Current Employee), Madison Heights, MISeptember 17, 2013
Pros: culture, benefits, helpful mangement, solid growth
Cons: none that i can see thus far.
I am a newer employee, but from what I have seen thus far...what a great place to work. I have a great deal of independence to complete my work and my manager has the confidence to trust in my abilities to perform my work. Everyone is very friendly at the office and all around has a great culture within the company. They have a great business model for growth in the company and have the perfect staff to complete these objectives.
Quaility Associate/Document Control Specialist
Quality Associate (Current Employee), Troy, MIMay 21, 2013
Pros: working mon-fri, excellent benefits, job satisfaction
Cons: communication, training
On a typical day, I'm routing documents for approval for the organizations QMS. Included in that is maintaining employee training files, and communicating projects to necessary personnel nationwide at all levels of management. I've learned a lot about how the organization runs and more importantly the effects of working for an ISO certified company. I'm also in charge of supplies, including business cards. The management is wonderful to work for, especially in a growing company. My co-workers are amazing and very teamwork oriented. The hardest part about my job is minimal training and time frames of responses. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm always learning something daily. The job is very rewarding.
Pro company
National Service Technician (Current Employee), Troy, MiMarch 5, 2013
Pros: compensate for all expenses- travel
Cons: travel
The work days are varied with management really overloaded with responsibilities..The mangagement is very professional and friendly though. Employees are top shelf and knowledgeable in there jobs. The hardest part is travel and that is also most enjoyable.
Headquarters