PRG Employee Reviews in United States

fun place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2016
easy day, how to repair and test cables, good management, awesome co workers, nothing hard about the job and the
free food was the enjoyable part of the job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Fun and enjoyable group of people in a very well organized shop
Audio Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 4, 2016
I really enjoy being able to have my hands on such a variety of audio gear that is provided by the shop. I learn the ins and outs of the gear, from the PA system, to Microphones, to consoles. The most difficult time of the year is corporate season, which is in the fall/winter. The shop gets very busy, but because of how in-sync all my coworkers are, I maintain in a comfortable and enjoyable work environment.
Terrible Management Skills
Audio Technician/A2 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 20, 2015
I really really really enjoyed the people that I worked directly with, but they have serious management problems.

They do not listen to suggestions, they do not recognize good work. I don't mean work that you do that's just a part of your job, I mean the things you do above and beyond your job description.

They treat employees as sheep, not people.
Pros
great coworkers, great benefits
Cons
underpaid, overworked, management is terrible at communication, unorganized, chaotic
View professional. Tops in a very specialized field. Terrific Personel.
Systems Integration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 25, 2014
PRG. Production Resource Group. Is a great company to work for because of the cutting edge challenges presented in their field. Daily requirements allowed for an exposure to diversified personel and vendors. Management taught you how to utilize a wide variety of resources inside and outside the company. Highly professional co-workers well educated and hard working. The hardest part of the job where the long hours. Most enjoyable part was the successful bidding and installation of large, complex, lighting/control construction projects.
Pros
working on complex high profile construction jobs
Cons
This was and is a good place to work.
Quality Control Inspector/Lead Inspector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2013
Worked and learned a lot at PRG Company, Dallas, Tx I worked with the Purchasing Dept., the Engineerning Dept. Called the vendors of this company on a regular basis concerning the quality of their products of nonconforming to meet the engineering drawing.I made at least 100 phone calls and did that many reports and really liked it.This is a great company to work for. It was overwhelming at times but very rewarding. Also worked and assisted engineering to work out problems, of different types in the assembly area ect.
Pros
the management was good.
Cons
when i first started to work for this company it was very unorganized.
productive and has everything you need on hand
Wire Transfer Specialist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2014
Taking about 30-40 calls per day. I have learned a lot about the military aspect of USAA. Management is exceptional, very easy going and great at working with representatives due to children, school, and any other life "curve balls". Coworkers are helpful with any question and concerns and helpful if a scheduled change is needed. I love this job, USAA is a great place to work for, they are very understanding and very protective over the security of their workers
Fun and energetic work environment
Wire Transfer Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 25, 2015
taking calls to wire funds from USAA account to another financial institution. advised members how to used the online and mobile app for any of there banking needs
Good job with great people and awsome feel through out the whole place
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJNovember 25, 2013
Hard working place, learn to work well with others management is always on point. coworkers all doing a great job and fashion week is a very hard month
Pros
great place to learn to communicate with people and make friends
Cons
lay off daily
This is a personnel agency
Contractor/Client Services (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 26, 2012
I ws hired by them to take contract position at USAA Federal Savings Bank. I worked in the mortgage division giving customer's updates on their loan packages. I also quoted rates and locked loans.
Pros
good pay, stabilitu
Cons
long hours, short lunches and breaks
Extremely flexible work schedule
Part-time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 12, 2013
A perfect niche job. As a business owner that has extremely fluctuating income from month to month, this job is excellent because it allows me to go any day of the week at almost any hour of the day, so long as the job is done in the time frame (weekly) that is provided to me.

My supervisors are available if I need them, but usually "leave me alone" to do my job. I have had a number of jobs in my life that have a lot of independence built into the job, and this is one of the best.

It only has a few occasional frustrations in that my own preference would be something different than what "company policy" dictates, but I have become accustomed to that aspect of working for a company.

The down side of this job has been the loss of accounts in the past year due to buy-outs and other "political" factors. I would love another merchandising job to supplement this one, or if a perfect scenario, one that would replace this one.

Thanks,
Dave
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
recent loss of accounts
Comfortable place to work
Enterprise Money Movement (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 10, 2015
Transfer funds via electronic funds transfers and wire transfer operations and service over 10 million members, both military personnel and civilians.
Company recondized people that worked hard and did their jobs. Nice raises, and other benefits
Correspondence/Debit balance Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 2, 2014
Learned the collection part of the business, speaking to Clients about new busnesss for our company. Managed work flow, goal setting and rewards. Recovery efforts focused on current and closed claims.
Pros
learning collections.
High volume
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 8, 2014
• Supervised, scheduled, and motivated a staff of up to 30 people.
• Trained service staff to enhance customer service and increase profits through suggestive selling.
• Successfully maintained expenses through accurately planning, scheduling, and cost effective operating procedures
Pros
free lunches, employee discounts
Cons
unbalanced work and life
Worked my way up from the bottem to the top
Duplicate Payment Auditor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2012
Phone always ringing never a dull moment at PRG. I loved all the people I did work with and they gave me the chance to advance with in the company.
This company has treated me well.
1st and 2nd Audio Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2012
This company has treated me well. Theres not much else to say, Im seeking work elsewher.
Pros
good pay when working
Cons
anti union