PRG

PRG Employer Reviews

Good job with great people and awsome feel through out the whole place
Apprentice (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJNovember 25, 2013
Pros: great place to learn to communicate with people and make friends
Cons: lay off daily
Hard working place, learn to work well with others management is always on point. coworkers all doing a great job and fashion week is a very hard month
Extremely flexible work schedule
Part-time Merchandiser (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 12, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: recent loss of accounts
A perfect niche job. As a business owner that has extremely fluctuating income from month to month, this job is excellent because it allows me to go any day of the week at almost any hour of the day, so long as the job is done in the time frame (weekly) that is provided to me.

My supervisors are available if I need them, but usually "leave me alone" – more... to do my job. I have had a number of jobs in my life that have a lot of independence built into the job, and this is one of the best.

It only has a few occasional frustrations in that my own preference would be something different than what "company policy" dictates, but I have become accustomed to that aspect of working for a company.

The down side of this job has been the loss of accounts in the past year due to buy-outs and other "political" factors. I would love another merchandising job to supplement this one, or if a perfect scenario, one that would replace this one.

Thanks,
Dave – less
This was and is a good place to work.
Quality Control Inspector/Lead Inspector (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2013
Pros: the management was good.
Cons: when i first started to work for this company it was very unorganized.
Worked and learned a lot at PRG Company, Dallas, Tx I worked with the Purchasing Dept., the Engineerning Dept. Called the vendors of this company on a regular basis concerning the quality of their products of nonconforming to meet the engineering drawing.I made at least 100 phone calls and did that many reports and really liked it.This is a great company – more... to work for. It was overwhelming at times but very rewarding. Also worked and assisted engineering to work out problems, of different types in the assembly area ect. – less
This company has treated me well.
1st and 2nd Audio Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2012
Pros: good pay when working
Cons: anti union
This company has treated me well. Theres not much else to say, Im seeking work elsewher.
This is a personnel agency
Contractor/Client Services (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 26, 2012
Pros: good pay, stabilitu
Cons: long hours, short lunches and breaks
I ws hired by them to take contract position at USAA Federal Savings Bank. I worked in the mortgage division giving customer's updates on their loan packages. I also quoted rates and locked loans.
Worked my way up from the bottem to the top
Duplicate Payment Auditor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2012
Phone always ringing never a dull moment at PRG. I loved all the people I did work with and they gave me the chance to advance with in the company.
Buena
Experto en Reclamos y Asesoria Contractual (Current Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: el sueldo, los gastos pagados en terreno, los viajes, nuevos lugares, nuevos desafios siempre
Cons: no se permite vacaciones, llamadas los fines de semana para atender temas que no requieren tanta atención, inestabilidad laboral
Consiste en asistir a una oficina en una larga jornada de trabajo, nada de deporte, muy sedentario, muchos papeles que leer y poco tiempo para entregar informe.

Aprendí a hacer demandas contractuales, reclamos y relacionamiento contractual entre empresas.

La Gerencia es afable, son buena gente, comparte información y conocimiento.

Los colegas son – more... variados y distintos, ha sido buena experiencia, gente buena en general, en general comparten información y conocimiento.

Lo díficil del trabajo : muy poca información para desarrollar grandes temas, algunos jefes son extremadamente poco colaboradores, muy egoístas y personalistas, les importa muy poco el bienestar de sus subalternos, me refiero a los mandos medios

Lo que mas me gustó son los viajes, conocer lugares nuevos y siempre existe un nuevo desafío distinto y complejo, muy entetenido, el sueldo – less
EMPRESA AGRADAVEL
TECNICO EM SEGURANÇA DO TRABALHO (Former Employee), Itupeva, SPAugust 10, 2013
OBTIVE CONHECIMENTO DE TODA NORMA DE SEGURANÇA DE TRABALHO EM ALTURA, OS PROCEDIMENTOS SOBRE PRODUTOS QUIMICOS E ELABORAÇÃO DE APR/PT, JUNTO A GERENCIA