PRGX Global Employee Review

PRGX purchased a mid-size entreprenuerial company in Michigan. Change in primary focus.
Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 12, 2013
Current focus on bottom line recovery $$ as a performance matrix. Focus on expanding the initial contracted audit scope into a larger recovery potential areas.

Other PRGX Global Employee Reviews

Productive, creative, comfortable and welcoming environment!
Audit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 14, 2017
I've only been with the company for 3 months. I started out as a temp and I've advanced to a permanent position within 90 days. This company has made my transition as an entrepreneur returning to the workforce, a breeze!! I love the management, I love the employees, and I love this company! PRGX Global, is breath of fresh air in the working community. They also provide excellent benefits and compensation!!
Pros
The dress code and employee collaboration!
Cons
Great place to work, amazing people, lot of opportunity, hectic workplace
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2016
All in all, this is a fun place to work with really great coworkers. It is small enough that you can make a big difference and contribution quickly. There are a lot of internal promotion opportunities and hires happening here.

The company always seems to be in a state of transformation and is trying to rationalize and launch new products. That can be a good or bad thing. If you aren't flexible and adaptable, then this may not be the place for you.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to be creative and grow.
Cons
Management is unfocused and seems to be indecisive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRGX Global. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8