Price Chopper Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Price Chopper Supermarkets reviews

Worked around school
Produce Clerk and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Colonie, NYOctober 12, 2013
For the most part was able to work around school and had the ability to meet new people

Other Price Chopper Supermarkets Employee Reviews

Bad experience in the meat department and front end
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Colchester, VTJanuary 20, 2018
I asked to leave the meat department a week begore getting hurt went to the hospital made to work the same day i left the hospital with a note saying I wont be able to work. The follwing week hurt again from working with one arm and now im only allowed to bag at 4hours a week.
Pros
I learned a lot in the meat department and im stronger with my left arm
Cons
4 hours a week cant even feed me for the week, when management is forced to change things after wrongfully denying a request you suffer
Not the greatest place to work
Utility Worker/Sacker (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSJanuary 19, 2018
It is hard to bag people's groceries fast without ripping the bag, damaging their goods, and putting like items together. Granted, I am a slow person, but it was too fast-paced. I don't understand getting yelled at for just standing there because there was no one checking out and there were no go-back items to put back on shelves. Like, what did they want us to do? Management is definitely poor. There are lots of problems there that I can't fit onto here.
Cons
One 10 minute lunch break, management, their motto "The customer is always right."

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Price Chopper Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.