GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Maintain companies existing software. Assist support staff in solving helpdesk calls. Develop
new software to support business functions. Participate in system operations.
KEY JOB RESPONSABILITIES:
- Develop RPG and CLP applications per user specifications.
- Modify existing AS400 applications
- Observe coding, documentation and source/object management control specified by IT management.
- Use debugging, cross reference, scheduling, and other utilities specified by IT management.
- Analyze performance, security, and storage requirements for new and existing applications.
- Manage work assigned by development manager
- Meet or exceed deadlines
- Communicate status of assigned work effectively
- Gain sufficient knowledge of business functions needed to develop
document and support application programs.
- Provide level 2 technical support for local remote users, Including
in-house, JD Edwards and batch applications.
- Carry the on-call pager providing evening and weekend level 2
We offer attractive salaries, compensation benefits and a progressive work environment. For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer.