Priceline.com Employee Reviews

Good experience
Hotel Database Analyst (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTNovember 20, 2017
I feel very comfortable work in Priceline.com. People here are very nice and the company culture is good. Everybody sit in a open course and work together.
Fast-Paced Work Environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 12, 2017
Work environment is fast-paced and overall productive. The company however struggles with communication, both internally and with sister companies. In addition the upper management is in a frequent state of flux and confusion.
Not The Company It Once Was
Director, Learning and Development (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 8, 2017
I liked my immediate team very much, and I really enjoyed leading them. There was not much room for advancement because I wouldn't relocate. Stock and bonus plans and great health insurance alleviated some of that frustration. I had opportunities for continuing learning, but I had to point them out and ask for them.
Pros
Laid back environment, good benefits package
Cons
No real room for promotion; no penchant for technological advancement
I Enjoyed My Time At Priceline.com
Other (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 25, 2017
Fun atmosphere, youthful environment. Lively bunch of employees that love to do what they do. Would most certainly refer anyone I know to apply for a position here.
Amazing place to work
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 23, 2017
excellent place to work, huge room for technology, great work culture, compensation same as market

Very transparent higher management and good value for work.
great work environment , close knit work family
Snr Data Center Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 16, 2017
A fantastic nurturing and balanced work environment that is rapidly changing to meet the technological advancements of the industry.
great management staff and an abundance of social activities within and between departments to form better work relationships.
One-Time Leader Struggling to Find its Place
NA (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 13, 2017
A one-time industry leader, innovating with momentum with a work culture that of a hungry startup, now burdened to live up to its big brother, Booking.com's success.
Pros
Great benefits
Amazing New way of working.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAFebruary 12, 2017
 Answer heavy back to back call volume, resolve customer issues and complaints, work with HOTEL, AIRLINE AND RENTAL CAR Reservations.
 Call Hotel, Airline or Rental Car company to accommodate customers needs, escalate calls to higher department, avoid refunds as much as possible.
Pros
People
Cons
Heavy call volume.
great place to work with
Financial Systems Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 9, 2017
Great place to work with. Lot of freedom to try new things. upated technologies and lot of challenges and fun.
wonderful place to learn. Especially the mid 2000s the years of exponential growth.
Need to come out of the past glory and engage in the future and reinvent the wheels of mid 2000s.
Pros
great opportunities
Cons
lack of career growth.
Too many changes at the top and no forwarding thinking ideas
Director (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 5, 2017
The leadership team has become very short-sighted and nepotistic. The atmosphere has changed drastically of late and several key people have chosen to leave or been let go. Original ideas are often taken by LT members and presented as their own.
Pros
fun parties
Cons
atmosphere, nepotism
Hard working and dedicated management
Retail Sales Strategist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 18, 2016
Priceline.com was located in Hartford Connecticut at the time I worked for them and I was only able to visit the office one time prior to the Priceline for Gasoline program shutting down. While I was there however I noticed it was a very fast paced environment, beautiful grounds, and great stock options.
nice
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 18, 2016
company which has good reviews good communication in all the workers management was also nice.had good expirence in the
work .
great company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 6, 2016
Interesting business, lots of growth, good managment, good culture, good location. Pay can be lower but could be higher now.
Work
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2016
These were some of the best years of my life working with some of the best co workers ever. If i could go back and do it again i would. This company was great and the customers who you grow to love and be personally attached to became like a family. A great experience i had with this company.
Intern Perspective
Hotel Sales Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 14, 2016
Great work place. HR did a good job having many new activities. Work itself was very repetitive and could be boring. They didn't give us an opportunity to look into different departments
Pros
Cafeteria, Intern activities
Cons
repetitive work day
good understanding with staff
Business System Analyst -Consultant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTDecember 8, 2015
overall is a great company I feel the team as a whole is great and motivated, I think the company model is fun to operate in.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
snow! and ice storms! some communication difficulties within the office
Great Place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTAugust 25, 2015
Great place to work. I learned a lot collaborating with the other QAs in the department. The commute from the train by shuttle made it easy to get to work without having to drive.
Start up company, fun environment as well as free breakfast, lunch and dinner if you worked late.
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 14, 2015
One of my favorite places that I have worked. We were busy yet, there was a good balance of work and time to learn new technologies. The president of the company made certain that Priceline Webhouse's employees were happy and well taken care of.
Pros
Fun environment to work in and we built a great I.T. team
Cons
Company closed
Very fun place to work
TRAVEL SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHApril 8, 2015
Priceline is a great company to work for. They offered great benefits that didn't take up half your check. They had great incentive bonuses for attendance, QA, and customer comments. During a huge Ice Storm if you had made it in to work you were given a $100 visa gift card, they catered in food and drinks. We got to meet several celebrities such as William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy.
Pros
great incentives and employee morale was very important.
Cons
long shifts
A very good place to work, if you can handle New England winters.
Junior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 14, 2014
The most impressive aspect of Priceline that I saw was the infrastructure. There was a well-developed, thoroughly-tested infrastructure, in terms of software, hardware, and even personnel and policy. The software infrastructure was not always well documented, but that was less problematic than usual, as there was a better than ninety percent chance that the developer who built any arbitrary component was still around to ask about it.

Hours were flexible, telecommuting was frequently an option (and heavily recommended in inclement weather), and vacation time was plentiful (as a new employee, I accrued 18 days of vacation a year, anyone who stayed six years would receive 24 days). There were some snags, developers could expect calls at three in the morning if their code broke, the noise level in the office became problematic on occasion, and there were known bugs in intra-office communication. All in all, though, these issues were minor, and the company was actively working to remedy the last two (the first rather comes with the territory when coding for high-availability web services and pages).

The only factor that drove me away is completely beyond the company's control: snow. If one is accustomed to frequent and heavy snowfall, this likely won't be a factor at all. If, however, one hails from a warmer climate, it can be most troublesome.
Pros
Management is largely compsed of developers, wonderful culture, extensive lunch offerings within the building itself and the neighborhood at large
Cons
Snow! And ice storms! Some communication difficulties within the office, occasional issues with noise level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priceline.com. Our community is ready to answer.