Priceline.com Employee Reviews in United States

good understanding with staff
Business System Analyst -Consultant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTDecember 8, 2015
overall is a great company I feel the team as a whole is great and motivated, I think the company model is fun to operate in.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
snow! and ice storms! some communication difficulties within the office
Very fun place to work
TRAVEL SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHApril 8, 2015
Priceline is a great company to work for. They offered great benefits that didn't take up half your check. They had great incentive bonuses for attendance, QA, and customer comments. During a huge Ice Storm if you had made it in to work you were given a $100 visa gift card, they catered in food and drinks. We got to meet several celebrities such as William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy.
Pros
great incentives and employee morale was very important.
Cons
long shifts
Work
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2016
These were some of the best years of my life working with some of the best co workers ever. If i could go back and do it again i would. This company was great and the customers who you grow to love and be personally attached to became like a family. A great experience i had with this company.
nice
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 18, 2016
company which has good reviews good communication in all the workers management was also nice.had good expirence in the
work .
Intern Perspective
Hotel Sales Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 14, 2016
Great work place. HR did a good job having many new activities. Work itself was very repetitive and could be boring. They didn't give us an opportunity to look into different departments
Pros
Cafeteria, Intern activities
Cons
repetitive work day
Excellent work/life Balance
Hotel Database Analyst (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTSeptember 14, 2012
This is a great company to work for when you have kids. Is very flexible, and it has excellent benefits.
There is also an excellent bonus plan.
Is very laid back, and there is no micro-management. This is a place where you will learn a lot.
Pros
bonus, employee activities.
Cons
short breaks
Great Place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTAugust 25, 2015
Great place to work. I learned a lot collaborating with the other QAs in the department. The commute from the train by shuttle made it easy to get to work without having to drive.
Relaxed environment with a motivated atmosphere
Business Development Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 16, 2012
I really enjoyed my position with Priceline.com as a Business Development Manager. I was able to travel nearly 70% of the time and sharpen my sales skills with extensive outside sales and tele-prospecting. I worked with a strong group of professionals who offered support and training with a common desire to achieve success for the company and optimize revenue. Internally, we celebrated both small and big victories while pushing each other to achieve both professional and personal goals.
Pros
great co-workers, relaxed work envorinment, awesome downtown location
Cons
no sense of job security
Harassment
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 11, 2012
I absolutely loved working at this company, met some great friends, had lots of fun working there. There is lots of favoritism at this company though, they were promoting employees who did not deserve it and were high on the job. What a joke. I loved that there was so many different nationality's working in the same building, I learned so much about so many different people. However, it also caused lots of problems, there is so much harassment that goes on in that company and no one in management does a thing about it.
Pros
good friends
Cons
too much favoritism
A very good place to work, if you can handle New England winters.
Junior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 14, 2014
The most impressive aspect of Priceline that I saw was the infrastructure. There was a well-developed, thoroughly-tested infrastructure, in terms of software, hardware, and even personnel and policy. The software infrastructure was not always well documented, but that was less problematic than usual, as there was a better than ninety percent chance that the developer who built any arbitrary component was still around to ask about it.

Hours were flexible, telecommuting was frequently an option (and heavily recommended in inclement weather), and vacation time was plentiful (as a new employee, I accrued 18 days of vacation a year, anyone who stayed six years would receive 24 days). There were some snags, developers could expect calls at three in the morning if their code broke, the noise level in the office became problematic on occasion, and there were known bugs in intra-office communication. All in all, though, these issues were minor, and the company was actively working to remedy the last two (the first rather comes with the territory when coding for high-availability web services and pages).

The only factor that drove me away is completely beyond the company's control: snow. If one is accustomed to frequent and heavy snowfall, this likely won't be a factor at all. If, however, one hails from a warmer climate, it can be most troublesome.
Pros
management is largely compsed of developers, wonderful culture, extensive lunch offerings within the building itself and the neighborhood at large
Cons
snow! and ice storms! some communication difficulties within the office, occasional issues with noise level
Great Company with decent advancement
Revenue Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 24, 2013
I feel the team as a whole is great and motivated, I think the company model is fun to operate in. The only turn off was during their growth it felt reactionary instead of planned. I would certainly refer people to work for Priceline/Booking because they are a stable growing business with high aspirations.
Great Company
Hotel Rate Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 16, 2013
I really enjoyed working at Priceline.com. They had great ethics and treat their employees with great respect and dignity. Priceline is a fun place to work and a very relaxed and productive atmosphere. I have great memories and loved working with such a processional and fun team..
Worked well with customers and hoteliers
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 12, 2012
I enjoyed working for different customers around the world. I tried my best at providing the best customer service to all customers. I enjoyed working on the computer and conversating over the phone.
Pros
i enjoyed working at a desk, terrific healthcare coverage.
Nice place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 29, 2013
A typical day at work is busy, so you can learn a lot by handling the day to day task.
Good place to work but don't look for advancement
analyst (Former Employee) –  norwalkOctober 30, 2013
not a bad place to be for a few years but don't look to advance here.