Priceline.com

Priceline.com Employer Reviews

Great Company with decent advancement
Revenue Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 24, 2013
I feel the team as a whole is great and motivated, I think the company model is fun to operate in. The only turn off was during their growth it felt reactionary instead of planned. I would certainly refer people to work for Priceline/Booking because they are a stable growing business with high aspirations.
Good place to work but don't look for advancement
analyst (Former Employee), norwalkOctober 30, 2013
not a bad place to be for a few years but don't look to advance here.
Nice place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTJuly 29, 2013
A typical day at work is busy, so you can learn a lot by handling the day to day task.
Great Company
Hotel Rate Coordinator (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTJuly 16, 2013
I really enjoyed working at Priceline.com. They had great ethics and treat their employees with great respect and dignity. Priceline is a fun place to work and a very relaxed and productive atmosphere. I have great memories and loved working with such a processional and fun team..
Excellent work/life Balance
Hotel Database Analyst (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: bonus, employee activities.
Cons: short breaks
This is a great company to work for when you have kids. Is very flexible, and it has excellent benefits.
There is also an excellent bonus plan.
Is very laid back, and there is no micro-management. This is a place where you will learn a lot.
Harassment
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 11, 2012
Pros: good friends
Cons: too much favoritism
I absolutely loved working at this company, met some great friends, had lots of fun working there. There is lots of favoritism at this company though, they were promoting employees who did not deserve it and were high on the job. What a joke. I loved that there was so many different nationality's working in the same building, I learned so much about so many different people. However, it also caused lots of problems, there is so much harassment that goes on in that company and no one in management does a thing about it.
Relaxed environment with a motivated atmosphere
Business Development Market Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 16, 2012
Pros: great co-workers, relaxed work envorinment, awesome downtown location
Cons: no sense of job security
I really enjoyed my position with Priceline.com as a Business Development Manager. I was able to travel nearly 70% of the time and sharpen my sales skills with extensive outside sales and tele-prospecting. I worked with a strong group of professionals who offered support and training with a common desire to achieve success for the company and optimize revenue. Internally, we celebrated both small and big victories while pushing each other to achieve both professional and personal goals.
Worked well with customers and hoteliers
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 12, 2012
Pros: i enjoyed working at a desk, terrific healthcare coverage.
I enjoyed working for different customers around the world. I tried my best at providing the best customer service to all customers. I enjoyed working on the computer and conversating over the phone.

About Priceline.com

priceline.com would like to name itself the king of online travel. At priceline.com, buyers can "name their own price" for airline – Read more