Pride Industries

Pride Industries Employer Reviews

Create Jobs to people with disabilities
Supervisor at Sacramento International Airport (Current Employee), Sacramento,CAFebruary 12, 2015
Supervising day porters, including disable employees, training them and retraining some daily issues. Customers Service and cleaning maintenance
Passionate, goal driven, caring, well managed company.
Production Manager and Supervisor (Former Employee), Roseville, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: a sense of purpose.
Cons: compenstation.
PRIDE is a contract manufacture with a diversified portfolio of services; warehousing and logistics, light manufacturing, electronic manufacturing, government services, transportation, people development...

Prides mission is to create jobs for people with disabilities. The one thing I enjoyed the most was developing processes to employ people with disabilities. I also enjoyed helping high school students with disabilities assimilate to the workforce.
Inventory Specialist
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Travis AFB, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Monitored/Logged maintenance needs accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions.
Ability to operate equipment such as: pumps, motors, hydraulic drives, chain and socket assemblies, gas compressors, electric and pneumatic controls, chlorination, and oxygen injection systems, oxygen generation and hydraulically controlled vales.
Great opportunity to display my talent
Supervisor Robert Bradley (Former Employee), FT. Polk LaJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: competitive wages
Cons: inexperienced personnel
*Supported soldiers while improving their work environment and their qualities of life

*Supervised a small team in day to day warehouse operations

*Resolved discrepancies

* Created and modified policy

*Supervised and assisted with weekly inventories.

*Maintain 100% safety for all employees, customers, and vendors
Productive, fast pase
Janitorial (Former Employee), RosevilleNovember 25, 2014
Pros: good breaks, positive
Cons: n/a
Busy all the time
Management was good, on top of things
Co-workers followed procedures and stayed busy
Going up and down steps all night
Seeing everything done behind the scenes
goood
Painter/Maintenance drywall, (Former Employee), Port Hueneme, CANovember 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: long lunches
get to work and start working..morning talk to let us know what we are doing for the day and get to it...everybody was cool bosses cool
Equipment operator
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Fort Polk, LAOctober 26, 2014
Pros: good work
Cons: weather
Good people, Good hours, Easy work and able to learn a lot.
Learn something new everyday
Good Benefits
Federal Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Fort Polk, LAOctober 19, 2014
Great company to work for with great benefits. Some positions require on call work.
Their mission and what really goes on are 2 different things.
Quality Control / Safety Officer (Former Employee), Little Rock AFB, AROctober 6, 2014
Pros: prestige of working on a military establishment!
Cons: leaders who are lacking the needed training!
The upper management is in need of training. Most of the "higher ups" are X military and where hired on that premise. But this type of work requires hardened true experts in the field not just retired colonels.
productive and fun
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee), Roseville, CAOctober 2, 2014
Great place to work you have the availibilty to learn contract management and face to face cfustomer service.
Great company with excellent values
Custodial Supervisor (Current Employee), Roseville, CASeptember 23, 2014
Great company to work for. We provide cleaning services for Lambert Airport.
Not fun at all
Gatekeeper (Former Employee), sacramento caSeptember 16, 2014
The sacramento branch needed more manager guidence. The supervisors and managers were not qulified for there positions.
Bad Management
material handler (Former Employee), Roseville, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: good for learning the distribution business
Cons: horrible management
Be careful with this place. Most of the employees/co-workers are great, but management is really bad with favoritism, and unfortunately, being promoted is more of a popularity contest than it is about who is the most qualified. The management and HR team here is a complete joke!
Do not care about you
Employee (Former Employee), Roseville, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: nice coworkers
Cons: bad managment
Pride discriminates against the women who work there and do not treat you well for the work you do.
They allow the employees with disabilities get yelled at treated badly and just look the other way. If you cross the management team they will do whatever they can to retaliate against you.
staying busy
Lead Custodian (Current Employee), Roseville, Ca.August 6, 2014
working at a Library, staying busy, working around the stiudents and meeting different cultures
good work place
Supply/ Lead Stocker (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: good break periods, pay good
Cons: healthcre was not the greatest.
Good Company, Treated fairly. Everyone watched out for each other. Night work best. Stress free.
had a rest area a work place
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJuly 21, 2014
split shifts were typical work day. most enjoyable were the customers. Getting riders to their destination on time and safely.
there is always a lot to do
custodian (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkers and a stable schedule
Cons: minimum wage pay
I do janitorial work. If you just need a job it's probably not a bad place to start. However, if you are looking to get ahead you'll want to eventually move elsewhere. We have a job lead at our work site, but I almost never see my supervisor. That can be good and bad at the same time.

Sometimes supplies run low and deliveries can be late. It's nice that for the most part there isn't anyone there to really mess up our work since we work in the evening. We have a team of 4 people to cover our site but we mostly work alone because the property is large. I knew what I was getting into, but after awhile I really just don't like working alone. It's tough to find another job, but at least I can work while I look.
Fast Pace working
HVAC Tech II (Current Employee), Fort Bliss, TXJuly 8, 2014
Pros: fast learning
Cons: no time for proper training
Working here on Ft Bliss, we have several types of units to work on from Slit units to Air Handler units. It's a fast pace do to the Soldiers living here. Soldier living and care is a high priority, so is the work place. Plus the upkeep on Fort Bliss and over a 100 Rages we have to take care for. We are working 10 hr days with the heavy work load.
Utility trades worker

Roof Repairs

Door installations

1 2 3 4

About Pride Industries

PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions – Read more

Pride Industries Salaries