PRIDE Industries Employee Reviews

Loving, fun place to work
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXJune 16, 2017
My two years there was excellent. Out of my shipping and receiving parts and items it was a pleasure. The co workers there are loving and honest. They care for each other and are truly a close family atmosphere. Anyone will love to work there for Pride Industries.
Pros
401k health and wellness benefits
excellent company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 13, 2017
I would say that my experience working with Pride was satisfactory and I appreciate the fact that I had the experience working with Pride. It was a positive experience working for these folks.
Pros
all things were great
Cons
nothing was bad about the job.
grea tplace to work
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Point Mugu CaliforniaMay 31, 2017
great place for ability one personnel. People are great and they take care of their people, they pay is good and your 401k is good. they put 4 dollars per hour in your 401k
Pros
people
Cons
no raises
Good pay but work environment not great.
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 18, 2017
Pay was great. First line supervisor had poor communication skills. She did the minimum as a supervisor. Her help was needed and she just was not there.
Cons
Co workers behavior unacceptable. Management did not do enough to address hostile work environment.
An innovative company that is a non-profit who was financial strong throughout my employment tenure.
Human Resource Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAMay 10, 2017
With an outstanding president of the company, I watched Pride Industries grow by the end of my tenure there. Our department was fast paced and understaffed. It was difficult to attract new employees to our workforce because of low pay.
Pros
Large company, growing, intersting mission of providing employment opportunities to the disabled.
Cons
Low compensation, mediocre human resource manager.
WORST company to ever work for
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Kaneohe, HIMay 6, 2017
I definitely enjoyed what I did working for this company, but I was being harassed and management told me they could not do anything because they weren't witnessing what the person was doing. I loved the people, my coworkers. But the poor treatment by Leads and Management was awful and couldn't bare to endure it any longer. The company would rather have hard workers quit than to take care of the problem at hand.
Production Trainer (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 4, 2017
Great company overall. The only issue I had with the company was poor management.The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the set schedule and paid holidays. The hardest part of the job would be the learning cure with the clients.
nice people great place for people with disabilites
porter (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 3, 2017
Its a nice place to work but the wages are low and not much chance for advancement in company. friendly people but not very good benefits. management is ok at best
9 años de trabajo
Custodian - Warehouse Packager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 1, 2017
Altamente profesionalmente experto en limpieza de toda la compañía, por barriendo, fregando, fregando y aplicando fines sobre productos de la limpieza diferentes.
Mucha habilidad profunda de mantener armarios de portero en una manera limpia, organizada y segura.
Todo el conocimiento comprensivo acertado y la fuerza sobrenatural de reaprovisionar provisiones en cuartos de baño, salas de descenso, y áreas comunes sobre el trabajo.
Muchas grandes habilidades demostradas productivas de mantener equipo auxiliar en una condición limpia, segura, profesional y operable.
Mucha habilidad fortísima profesional de manejar una paleta mecánica con cuidado, y organizar cada mercancía de manera eficiente con mucha buena comprensión cuidadosa en todas las responsabilidades fuertes profesionales de dar con eficacia con el servicio al cliente en todas otras compañías comericiales importantísimas.
Pros
Gran compañía
Cons
No me gusta mucho el pago
Workplace fun
Secretary III (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAApril 27, 2017
It never seemed like they were not for the workers! They encouraged us to have fun and be all about the customers. We worked together as a great team.
Horrible job
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 24, 2017
I've worked here over a year now and by far the worst company I ever worked for. They say they are a Christan based company but treat their employees like garbage. They are only about their mission employees (people with disabilities). They make up their own rules. Hire people with less experience, and people who are lazy. The HR ladies are very unprofessional and are always telling their employees to quit. Its nothing but kids telling on each other and making up rumors, Just like high school. The pay is ok but no raises. If you become pregnant don't expect them to help you.
Pros
Cons
The company on down to management
Productive and fun learning enviroment
Material handler/Receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 13, 2017
unload trucks and sign bill of lading ensuring proper items were delivered, down stack pallets, enter all product into our system, I loved working with the people supporting people with disabilities it was the best, worst part of the job was the pay.
Loved my co-workers there
Custodian (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 14, 2017
Just don't like one of the supervisor there or should I said 2. I just felt that they just belittled me when I used work there which they shouldn't have to do that. Plus I don't see really see they treated us fairly there.
The company operates on a honor system
Special Projects Manager, Custodial (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 7, 2017
Great people, great mission. It's a labor of love Everyone should spend a little time in their career doing something good for others. It builds character. Pride is a nonprofit organization that enables people with disabilities to work.
Classified Information
Contract for United States Navy (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 23, 2017
Classified Information All i can tell you about this job is that there where long work hours and we some times work holidays witch i got paid time in a half
Pros
Cons
Dangerous work
Very clean workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 22, 2017
I loved working wit the clients and teaching them how to work in a pro manner its good too see this company is helping with the disabled.
Pros
lunch room is the best
Cons
no cons
Environmental Technician (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 22, 2017
hard work, with good pay, very physical work, need to be open to working weekends and holidays, has many locations throughout california.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Non-profit with Community ties
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 17, 2017
Provides job for people with disabilities all over the nation. Good company mission.
Provides all the benefits to employees.
Enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Friendly environment
Dont work here at all
Environmental Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 14, 2017
This job does not care about their employees especially the ones that become pregnant. if you do work here and become pregnant they will not accommodate you in anyway they will tell you to keep on working or quit. Management is ran by young adults that does not have any experience in management. HR you cant trust them at all they are very careless and unprofessional. operations manager is very rude and careless as well. work place culture is horrible if you work here pretty much you will feel like your in elementary school.
Pros
Cons
careless about pregnant employess, horrible pay, HR and Management sucks
Productive and great place to work.
Job Coach/ Sign Language Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 8, 2017
Being a Job Coach/Sign Language Interpreter was a great experience. Support from my supervisor was exceptional and the working with a variety of cultures was a PLUS.
Pros
Working with a variety of people and cultures.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRIDE Industries. Our community is ready to answer.