Pride Mobility Employee Reviews

Not given the opportunity to learn
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pontotoc, MSSeptember 15, 2016
You are told one thing then another. Told you are doing well, and you will be moved if you do not "get it" early enough. Total lack of truthful communication. If you make mistakes, they do not inform you of your mistakes to prevent you from making them again.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no communication
productive and fun work place
forklift/highreach operator (Former Employee) –  Dupont, PAAugust 31, 2016
It was a fasted pace work place lots of comunication between supervisors and employees very good benifits and bonuses with chances to move up in the company the people were great very nice and easy to work with i would still be there if i didnt lose my tranportation at the time
Pros
people
Cons
For those making important employment decisions
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  EXETER, PAJuly 22, 2015
Managers lack business education and proper business training. Simple business ethics are forgotten. Promotions from within were "favored" individuals. Culture encouraged clickes with
Management involvement. Definately micro-managed. Hardest part of the job was being trained properly. Management did not pay attention to what was required by law and medicare. They decided what was right by what they "thought" and how they "felt" something should be done. Lack of communication, understanding, and common sense. The best parts of the job was the benefits, business hours, and family functions.
Pros
I'M NOT THERE ANY MORE
Cons
THEY KEPT MY VACTION PAY
Good Work environment.
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2017
This position was a temporary job placement. Typical day was answering phones and filing. Enjoyment people I worked with. Not a difficult job.
Pros
N/A
Cons
just a temporary position.
Great company
Retail Mobility outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PANovember 14, 2016
They are the best company to work for in the industry. Hardest part of the job is you must be able to manage your time well. The most enjoyable part is that the company wants to be #1.
Fun, hours were great
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAFebruary 11, 2017
Very fun place to work. Great people. Hours were great and not far from home. Challenging work experience; responsible for a lot!
Challenging place to work
Pontotoc, MS (Former Employee) –  Pontotoc County, MSNovember 4, 2015
Overall not a very good upper management to work for, only looks out for themselves. Corporate does not do what they say. New industry in area that will never meet maximum of employees as targeted. Long hours and will not allow for extra employees. Pay is very low and limited number of vacation days. Mobile scooters will never be produced at this location only lift chairs in later years. I would not recommend this company to anyone wanting a career move.
Great Company/Job
Assembler IV (Current Employee) –  Duryea, PASeptember 23, 2015
Fast-paced, my managers are easy to talk to and willing to listen to my problems. My co-workers are awesome and care about what we do, and we build a great product. Employee Wellness is a big priority by the company. Air conditioned, clean building.
Pros
Great Medical Benefits, a lot of events for employees, OT if you want it
Slow but not stressful
Distributor Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2013
A typical day at work warm up my lift. Then I pull my orders the rest of the day.
I learned how to drive a forklift, to stay organize, how to use a scanner gun, and customer service
Management is good.
My co-workers are good some of them moody but thats how some people personalities are.
The hardest part of my job is when the orders are slow.
The best part of my job is when we have a lot of orders.
Pros
Good benefits, Easy work, Nice people, Drivning a forklift
Cons
Low pay, Sometimes not enough orders, no overtime
Typical factory setting
Quality Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saginaw,MISeptember 29, 2015
The pay and benefits package were excellent, but it was a place were an employee wasn't valued. You were just a social security number that could be replaced.
Challenging and rewarding place to work when you like what you do.
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAOctober 25, 2013
Every day brings something new. Inspecting units, dealing with correcting mistakes. Co-workers all go with the flow in getting a proper unit out. Crunch time comes at end of every month and we all pull together to get the job done.
Pros
Benifits are a huge plus. Company always looking to help employes.
Cons
Hate to say this but favorites occur in every workplace.
Interesting and always learning something new
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dupont, PAFebruary 4, 2014
With my own knowledge helped healthcare providers provide the machines needed with specific configurations for disabled people.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Too many mandatory weekends
Good place to work with good people
Floor Cleaning Tech. (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAFebruary 4, 2015
The days are long and the work isn't easy but the benefits they offer are great and also a union. Most of the co workers are nice and willing to help if they can.
helping people get clams paid
Reimbursement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAApril 18, 2012
worked with great boss helping people get reimbursed medical expenses
Pros
good benifits
Cons
hour and a half drive each way
run away
Rehabilitation Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2016
Management leads by fear. CEO is lied to out of fear poor morale company wide. Poor communication from leadership and a lot of back stabbing. this is the company that destroyed consumer power chairs with medicare.
Pros
work from home as sales rep
Cons
too many to list
Former shipping dept clerk
shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Duryea paSeptember 11, 2015
Management is totally incompetent, unprofessional and lack people skills. Pride has no pride especially towards the quality of products. Employees there need to look for other work like I did.
Pros
there are none...its just a pay check thats it.
Cons
the list is to long to type here.
Excellent Company to work for would go back if they needed me
VIP Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PANovember 6, 2015
Worked there for many years had moved up to a great position company treated me very well, excellent training, gave us all the tools to succeed and took care of the employees
Pros
everything
productive fast paced enviorment
Assembler 2 (Current Employee) –  Duryea, PAAugust 16, 2012
everyday produces new challenges and work expiernces,in the past year and a half ive learned that building and shipping the product we make is made for someone who depends on it to get around in their lives. and knowing that makes me feel good on the inside.management is is good they have there good days and bad days just like everyone else they like being able to joke around once in awhile and make sure everyone is happy with their job and see that were getting the job done. my co workers are somefun people to work with they like to have fun as well theres never a dull moment at work with them around always something new to talk about.the hardest part of the job right now is the 10 hour days but im use to it now i have no problem being on my feet for long periods of time as long as i can move every so often so i dont cramp up im ok with it.the most enjoyable part of the job is the three day weekends but thats why we work 10 hour shifts because there isnt many orders around this time of the year so they compacted our shifts to work four ten hour shifts and be able to make fourty hours a week but then they reward us with 3 days off which gives us time to relax get things done at home and still have time to relax before heading back to work
Pros
birthday lunches, company picnics, employee appreation day
Cons
short breaks, last minute changes in our work hours
Great company to work for helps their employees with personal problems. Company has indoor gym.
Inventory Analyst, Sales Distribution (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAFebruary 23, 2013
Good place to work learn inventory systems distribution of products and computer systems. Management is good. Co-workers easy to work with. Most enjoyable part is helping customers to select the correct product.
Pros
free lunches
To obtain a position in the challenging business field to utilize my experience, education, and enthusiasm with the opportunity for advancement
Inside Sales/Regional Rep/ADR Manager (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAMarch 3, 2014
Motivated professional with experience in inside and outside sales and collections. Capable of rapidly learning new assignments and prioritizing responsibilities. Reliable, responsible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Pros
Great Work enviroment
Cons
non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pride Mobility. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8