Pride Mobility

Pride Mobility Employee Reviews in United States

run away
Rehabilitation Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2016
Management leads by fear. CEO is lied to out of fear poor morale company wide. Poor communication from leadership and a lot of back stabbing. this is the company that destroyed consumer power chairs with medicare.
Pros
work from home as sales rep
Cons
too many to list
Challenging place to work
Pontotoc, MS (Former Employee) –  Pontotoc County, MSNovember 4, 2015
Overall not a very good upper management to work for, only looks out for themselves. Corporate does not do what they say. New industry in area that will never meet maximum of employees as targeted. Long hours and will not allow for extra employees. Pay is very low and limited number of vacation days. Mobile scooters will never be produced at this location only lift chairs in later years. I would not recommend this company to anyone wanting a career move.
Excellent Company to work for would go back if they needed me
VIP Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PANovember 6, 2015
Worked there for many years had moved up to a great position company treated me very well, excellent training, gave us all the tools to succeed and took care of the employees
Pros
everything
Great Company/Job
Assembler IV (Current Employee) –  Duryea, PASeptember 23, 2015
Fast-paced, my managers are easy to talk to and willing to listen to my problems. My co-workers are awesome and care about what we do, and we build a great product. Employee Wellness is a big priority by the company. Air conditioned, clean building.
Pros
Great Medical Benefits, a lot of events for employees, OT if you want it
For those making important employment decisions
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  EXETER, PAJuly 22, 2015
Managers lack business education and proper business training. Simple business ethics are forgotten. Promotions from within were "favored" individuals. Culture encouraged clickes with
Management involvement. Definately micro-managed. Hardest part of the job was being trained properly. Management did not pay attention to what was required by law and medicare. They decided what was right by what they "thought" and how they "felt" something should be done. Lack of communication, understanding, and common sense. The best parts of the job was the benefits, business hours, and family functions.
Pros
I'M NOT THERE ANY MORE
Cons
THEY KEPT MY VACTION PAY
Former shipping dept clerk
shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Duryea paSeptember 11, 2015
Management is totally incompetent, unprofessional and lack people skills. Pride has no pride especially towards the quality of products. Employees there need to look for other work like I did.
Pros
there are none...its just a pay check thats it.
Cons
the list is to long to type here.
Productive day
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAAugust 7, 2015
AT this job, I had a very busy day. I learned many new things, that I didn't know before. My co-workers were always very nice and helpful to me.
To obtain a position in the challenging business field to utilize my experience, education, and enthusiasm with the opportunity for advancement
Inside Sales/Regional Rep/ADR Manager (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAMarch 3, 2014
Motivated professional with experience in inside and outside sales and collections. Capable of rapidly learning new assignments and prioritizing responsibilities. Reliable, responsible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
non
Slow but not stressful
Distributor Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2013
A typical day at work warm up my lift. Then I pull my orders the rest of the day.
I learned how to drive a forklift, to stay organize, how to use a scanner gun, and customer service
Management is good.
My co-workers are good some of them moody but thats how some people personalities are.
The hardest part of my job is when the orders are slow.
The best part of my job is when we have a lot of orders.
Pros
good benefits, easy work, nice people, drivning a forklift
Cons
low pay, sometimes not enough orders, no overtime
Challenging and rewarding place to work when you like what you do.
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAOctober 25, 2013
Every day brings something new. Inspecting units, dealing with correcting mistakes. Co-workers all go with the flow in getting a proper unit out. Crunch time comes at end of every month and we all pull together to get the job done.
Pros
benifits are a huge plus. company always looking to help employes.
Cons
hate to say this but favorites occur in every workplace.
Great company to work for helps their employees with personal problems. Company has indoor gym.
Inventory Analyst, Sales Distribution (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAFebruary 23, 2013
Good place to work learn inventory systems distribution of products and computer systems. Management is good. Co-workers easy to work with. Most enjoyable part is helping customers to select the correct product.
Pros
free lunches
Good place to work with good people
Floor Cleaning Tech. (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAFebruary 4, 2015
The days are long and the work isn't easy but the benefits they offer are great and also a union. Most of the co workers are nice and willing to help if they can.
Poor management... It's not what you know, it's who you know.
* (Former Employee) –  *April 25, 2014
No support from anyone. Including managers, co-workers and supervisors. Not worth the bother. Customers would always complain about how much they did not like Pride! Don't walk, run to the nearest NEXT job offer.
Cons
no support from anyone, no training, no help.
great place to work
Cushions Department/UpolsteryTechnician/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Duryea, PAMarch 13, 2013
Busy, but your day would fly by...Our customers satafaction were always 1st, products made with quality and highest standards...
Pros
health care, perks..free lunches sometimes
Cons
just depends what u didnt like, no problem with me
Interesting and always learning something new
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dupont, PAFebruary 4, 2014
With my own knowledge helped healthcare providers provide the machines needed with specific configurations for disabled people.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
too many mandatory weekends
helping people get clams paid
Reimbursement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAApril 18, 2012
worked with great boss helping people get reimbursed medical expenses
Pros
good benifits
Cons
hour and a half drive each way
worst place i ever worked....
Senior IT Project Manager/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAJuly 9, 2014
management has no clue how to run a business....

tell you one thing then does another
Office Work (Current Employee) –  Exeter, PANovember 4, 2013
Can be rewarding place to work. At times can be challenging.
productive fast paced enviorment
Assembler 2 (Current Employee) –  Duryea, PAAugust 16, 2012
everyday produces new challenges and work expiernces,in the past year and a half ive learned that building and shipping the product we make is made for someone who depends on it to get around in their lives. and knowing that makes me feel good on the inside.management is is good they have there good days and bad days just like everyone else they like being able to joke around once in awhile and make sure everyone is happy with their job and see that were getting the job done. my co workers are somefun people to work with they like to have fun as well theres never a dull moment at work with them around always something new to talk about.the hardest part of the job right now is the 10 hour days but im use to it now i have no problem being on my feet for long periods of time as long as i can move every so often so i dont cramp up im ok with it.the most enjoyable part of the job is the three day weekends but thats why we work 10 hour shifts because there isnt many orders around this time of the year so they compacted our shifts to work four ten hour shifts and be able to make fourty hours a week but then they reward us with 3 days off which gives us time to relax get things done at home and still have time to relax before heading back to work
Pros
birthday lunches, company picnics, employee appreation day
Cons
short breaks, last minute changes in our work hours
Oh how the mighty have fallen
R&D/Engineering (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAApril 8, 2012
This company was once the pinnacle of the industry, when Medicare unknowingly compensated for overpriced wheelchairs, the money rolled in year after year. The poorly operated company was still able to flourish with free money flowing in. Times were still good for all employees as incompetent management and poor leadership were shrouded by high profit margins from a nearly bottomless source. Now with significant changes in Medicare, the government realized exactly what they were dishing out thousands of dollars for and quickly turned the faucet off. Now with government assistance turned off, the true ugly soul of Pride Mobility is exposed. Mid and upper level management have absolutely no idea of how to run a business. Every day is a political struggle fueled by hopeless promises made in meeting after meeting, not once thinking about the future and how to better it, but rather how to bus-pass the next manager and their "team". The person in charge portrays an image of apathy, as if the fight is over and he would rather be running in the next marathon or cycle race; and this mindset flows downward throughout all levels. A sinking feeling, going to work now knowing if today is the day I get laid off; like so many former employees in the past year and a half. A sinking feeling indeed, sinking like the entire company. You don't want to work here, you don't want to work in Northeast Pennsylvania. The entire area is like an old photograph, once beautiful but now an worn out image of itself. Everyone is leaving this area, the ones staying are not the people you want to work or be friends  more... with.  less
Pros
not much anymore, perhaps some dress down days
Cons
lack of pay, advancement, poor management structure, overall feeling of apathy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pride Mobility. Our community is ready to answer.