Pride Mobility

Pride Mobility Employer Reviews

Poor management... It's not what you know, it's who you know.
* (Former Employee), *April 25, 2014
Cons: no support from anyone, no training, no help.
No support from anyone. Including managers, co-workers and supervisors. Not worth the bother. Customers would always complain about how much they did not like Pride! Don't walk, run to the nearest NEXT job offer.
To obtain a position in the challenging business field to utilize my experience, education, and enthusiasm with the opportunity for advancement
Inside Sales/Regional Rep/ADR Manager (Former Employee), Exeter, PAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: non
Motivated professional with experience in inside and outside sales and collections. Capable of rapidly learning new assignments and prioritizing responsibilities. Reliable, responsible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Interesting and always learning something new
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dupont, PAFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: too many mandatory weekends
With my own knowledge helped healthcare providers provide the machines needed with specific configurations for disabled people.
Office Work (Current Employee), Exeter, PANovember 4, 2013
Can be rewarding place to work. At times can be challenging.
Challenging and rewarding place to work when you like what you do.
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Exeter, PAOctober 25, 2013
Pros: benifits are a huge plus. company always looking to help employes.
Cons: hate to say this but favorites occur in every workplace.
Every day brings something new. Inspecting units, dealing with correcting mistakes. Co-workers all go with the flow in getting a proper unit out. Crunch time comes at end of every month and we all pull together to get the job done.
Slow but not stressful
Distributor Operator (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: good benefits, easy work, nice people, drivning a forklift
Cons: low pay, sometimes not enough orders, no overtime
A typical day at work warm up my lift. Then I pull my orders the rest of the day.
I learned how to drive a forklift, to stay organize, how to use a scanner gun, and customer service
Management is good.
My co-workers are good some of them moody but thats how some people personalities are.
The hardest part of my job is when the orders are slow.
The best – more... part of my job is when we have a lot of orders. – less
great place to work
Cushions Department/UpolsteryTechnician/Trainer (Former Employee), Duryea, PAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: health care, perks..free lunches sometimes
Cons: just depends what u didnt like, no problem with me
Busy, but your day would fly by...Our customers satafaction were always 1st, products made with quality and highest standards...
Great company to work for helps their employees with personal problems. Company has indoor gym.
Inventory Analyst, Sales Distribution (Former Employee), Exeter, PAFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Good place to work learn inventory systems distribution of products and computer systems. Management is good. Co-workers easy to work with. Most enjoyable part is helping customers to select the correct product.
productive fast paced enviorment
Assembler 2 (Current Employee), Duryea, PAAugust 16, 2012
Pros: birthday lunches, company picnics, employee appreation day
Cons: short breaks, last minute changes in our work hours
everyday produces new challenges and work expiernces,in the past year and a half ive learned that building and shipping the product we make is made for someone who depends on it to get around in their lives. and knowing that makes me feel good on the inside.management is is good they have there good days and bad days just like everyone else they like – more... being able to joke around once in awhile and make sure everyone is happy with their job and see that were getting the job done. my co workers are somefun people to work with they like to have fun as well theres never a dull moment at work with them around always something new to talk about.the hardest part of the job right now is the 10 hour days but im use to it now i have no problem being on my feet for long periods of time as long as i can move every so often so i dont cramp up im ok with it.the most enjoyable part of the job is the three day weekends but thats why we work 10 hour shifts because there isnt many orders around this time of the year so they compacted our shifts to work four ten hour shifts and be able to make fourty hours a week but then they reward us with 3 days off which gives us time to relax get things done at home and still have time to relax before heading back to work – less
helping people get clams paid
Reimbursement Coordinator (Former Employee), Exeter, PAApril 18, 2012
Pros: good benifits
Cons: hour and a half drive each way
worked with great boss helping people get reimbursed medical expenses
Oh how the mighty have fallen
R&D/Engineering (Former Employee), Exeter, PAApril 8, 2012
Pros: not much anymore, perhaps some dress down days
Cons: lack of pay, advancement, poor management structure, overall feeling of apathy
This company was once the pinnacle of the industry, when Medicare unknowingly compensated for overpriced wheelchairs, the money rolled in year after year. The poorly operated company was still able to flourish with free money flowing in. Times were still good for all employees as incompetent management and poor leadership were shrouded by high profit – more... margins from a nearly bottomless source. Now with significant changes in Medicare, the government realized exactly what they were dishing out thousands of dollars for and quickly turned the faucet off. Now with government assistance turned off, the true ugly soul of Pride Mobility is exposed. Mid and upper level management have absolutely no idea of how to run a business. Every day is a political struggle fueled by hopeless promises made in meeting after meeting, not once thinking about the future and how to better it, but rather how to bus-pass the next manager and their "team". The person in charge portrays an image of apathy, as if the fight is over and he would rather be running in the next marathon or cycle race; and this mindset flows downward throughout all levels. A sinking feeling, going to work now knowing if today is the day I get laid off; like so many former employees in the past year and a half. A sinking feeling indeed, sinking like the entire company. You don't want to work here, you don't want to work in Northeast Pennsylvania. The entire area is like an old photograph, once beautiful but now an worn out image of itself. Everyone is leaving this area, the ones staying are not the people you want to work or be friends with. – less

Pride – May 3, 2013

I've worked there for many years. This comment seems to be laced with bitterness. The company treats its employees extremely well, while trying to adapt to the industry changes. It is the industry leader in innovation and quality. Unfortunately, these ideas are forgotten, ironically, when employees leave for whatever reason. It is a fantastic place to work! Period!