Pride Employee Reviews

decentr
Overnight Cashier (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJanuary 24, 2017
a typical day at work. what I learned. management. workplace culture. the hardest part of the job. the most enjoyable part the job
Good Place to work
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR-BP THUNDER HORSE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 11, 2017
Ensco provides excellent training opportunities for their employees as well as advancement. Their benefit package is by far one of the best in the oil and gas industry.
management/what you learned
trim puller (Former Employee) –  Portal, GAOctober 14, 2016
I learn how to refill orders and conducted business overseas. I learned about inventory and how to scan products and fabric. The management was very unprofessional. I learned how not to be
Manual Labor
Wood Inspector and Forklift Operator, Mills (Former Employee) –  Sayre, PASeptember 7, 2016
Strict new hire guidelines. Fair employer. Extremely warm for inside work during the summer. Willing to train for inside advancement. If you are looking for steady and reliable work this is the place.
Excellent company!
Senior Electrician (Former Employee) –  BrazilOctober 21, 2016
I was very honored to be a member and supervisor on a new drillship. The company provided training in Korea, Norway and Singapore. Enjoyed commissioning equipment in the Korea shipyard and maintaining all the equipment once in service. Highly enjoyed working with Brazilian nationals and riding the ship from South Africa to the GOM, then back over to Brazil.
Unfortunately, due to oil field work decline, I had to change companies to continue to be employed.
Pros
Numerous
Cons
Fun and great place to work
Youth Mentor (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, NDOctober 18, 2016
Depending on what department you are in you can get a lot of hours or close to none. Some of the supervisors are disorganized and don't give you lots of hours. People are very welcoming and kind they show you how to do everything and answer ask your questions. It's a very fun environment to work in. It doesn't really feel like a job, more like just going to hang out with awesome kids.
Steady Paycheck Beware
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 20, 2016
Pride Group is a great job for those looking for a little extra money, but for those needing a steady paycheck they are not for you. I have been with the company a year and there was three months I went with barely any work. Their payroll is spotty sometimes as well. I have to leave because they have shorted me on my checks more than once.
Cons
short to no breaks, unsteady pay
Nice relationship with employees of Pride
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXNovember 13, 2016
Have worked for Pride for over 2.5 years. I retired over a years ago and d used to get back into employment part-time. I have truly enjoyed working in the his capacity and helping homebound individuals. Rewarding and enjoyable experience.
N/a
Maintenence Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJanuary 6, 2017
Maintaining and fixing any problems with many pride buildings. Roofs, painting interior and exterior, parking lot, basic carpentry. Etc.
Was great working for pride
Roustabout/ACO (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 8, 2016
Great it was a good paying job with lots of benifits and a flexible schedule.Pride also hired personnel with experience so it was a learning process everyday.
Learned many skills in the time I was there.
Office Operations & Programmer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 21, 2016
Learned Photoshop, to work with google documents and forms, organizing, to work with a variety of people, to file, manage an event, and so much more.
very flexible with my school schedule.
Hardest part was going through a change in management, twice.
The best part was learning new skills
Flexability A Must
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 23, 2016
This is an Outstanding Place to work, for a part time employment. There is no guarantee in hours given per week, and you essentially make your own schedule.
Pros
Event Company
Cons
Inconsistant work
Productive and friendly.
Deli, Baker, Cook, Barrista (Current Employee) –  Chicopee, MAMay 2, 2016
It is a usually friendly place to work in. My customers and I get along very well, they never shy asking me about sales and information on product and enjoy coming to purchase goods. I always let them know what's fresh and what's on sale at the time. I've learned to master my customer skills and my co-workers see that and cohesively follow my lead. The hardest thing is honestly cleaning, keeping up with the cleanliness can be hard because its a deli, a bakery, and a café, with a drive through where they can get anything from any of the three along with customers inside and having to handle it alone from 1-7p its almost heart aching, but the customers are awesome enough to forgive and the convenient store employees aren't shy to help a fellow pride employee catch up on cleaning.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
not enough hours.
Good place to work.
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaSeptember 13, 2016
Very flexable scheduel. Good hours and great people to work with. You get to see a lot of nice places and be a part of events around the phoenix valley.
productive work place
Support staff (Current Employee) –  Cherokee IowaJune 11, 2016
Great places to work just looking for a new challenge in my life. Enjoy the job that I do but need a change in my life and want to use the school that I just finished.
Pros
free meals
Cons
no breaks
Good company for people with disabilities.
Maintenance Trades Helper (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LASeptember 8, 2012
Most days I weed eat on different projects. I've learned some basic things about heavy equipment. The management has a tough time filling positions with people who disabilities. My co workers have some issues, but for the most part their agreeable. The hardest part of my job is getting chances to work on equipment. The most enjoyable part of my job is having steady hours of work.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
lack of training
Long Hours,Hard Work
Construction foreman & laborer (Former Employee) –  Texas, LASeptember 20, 2015
I was new to the construction business ,we worked long hours and stayed away from home a lot, But the pay and benefits was great
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
away from home a lot
Management interacted with employees side by side
Finisher (Former Employee) –  POLK CITY,FL.July 6, 2015
A typical work day was sanding, preparing items to be finished with lacquer or paint. Powder coating metals and woods.Refurbishing items that needed to be restored or giving some new life. Management always available. Co-worker ready to lean a hand. Hardest part about the job was it had to closed at 3:00 p.M. The most enjoyable thing about the job was the freedom to do what you thought was best to please the customer in the pricing range.
Pros
COMPLETE FREEDOM TO LEAN WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO LEARN, HOLIDAYS PARTIES AND MOVIES, MANAGEMENTS DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN AND WOULD DO WHATEVER THEY COULD TO HELP.
Under staffed
** (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 19, 2015
I enjoyed my co-workers but not management. Good employees would be loaded with work. Managers choose to knit pick at some and simply ignore others. Benefits are way too expensive.
Fun with Pride
Money Handler (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 24, 2016
Showing up and waiting for your assignment is the easiest part. Standing on your feet for hours at a time is the worst part. You get to meet interesting people and work with great colleagues for the most part.
Pros
Fun environment.
Cons
Standing for hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pride. Our community is ready to answer.

92%