PrideStaff Employee Reviews

If you want to set your own Hours
Billing Clerk/ Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 16, 2018
If you wanted to set your own hours, this is the place to get a job. part time or full time. You could pretty much set yuor work schedule around the assignments. and how many days you would work , since the work was only contrated out.
Pros
No set hours
Cons
not enough pay
Received Experience in the legal field
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJanuary 9, 2018
I was able to learn a lot from working at different law firms. I thoroughly enjoyed my training and experience I gained there.
The hardest part of the job was the last minute calls for job placement which did not give me time to manage my time accordingly.
Pros
Constant jobs
Cons
Last minute calls for jobs.
Horrible.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 2, 2018
At first the job was great. The employer I was contracted under seemed like a dream.

That is, until I realized I was just a "contractor." The management at my assignment were rude, and uncaring for contractors. They made it a point to let you know that you didn't matter, and that you were literally the bottom of the spit pot. Also, god help you if you called off for a real reason, because the people from The agency would call and leave nasty voicemails, scolding and belittling you. Honestly this place is garbage and they try to hold themselves as this prestegious agency, when in reality they are just stuck up snobs who probably sit there and point and laugh at you when you leave the office.

Don't bother contacting the agency if you have a complaint either, because again you will just be belittled and told it is somehow your fault. Also you get paid WAY less than the people who are actual company employees wherever you get assigned.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
Literally everything.
January 4, 2018

Hello. I am sorry to hear about your experience and I would like to look into this further. Please provide me with additional information to feedback@pridestaff.com. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to grow as a company.

temporary employment agency
representative (Current Employee) –  Ft. Mitchell, KYJanuary 2, 2018
Highly recommend working with this temporary agency. They will work with you and try to match you to jobs you are qualified for and if you are looking for permanent placement they will try to find that for you. Really liked everyone that I interacted with in this agency. You can also purchase insurance through them.
Pros
paid every week
Cons
temporary
Good
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 21, 2017
being part of the team is fun and enjoyable. was assigned to grundfos pumps. love it there. everyone there is friendly. they help alot. it's a very diversity place but everyone still helps each other out.
short-term job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 16, 2017
The job was short-term, I cannot give an accurate review of the company. I was placed in an office where I performed general office dutes and used the MS Office program.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 13, 2017
I worked here briefly, because I was in between jobs. But for the most part, it is a good company to work for. I was not driving a fork, and was working on a line.As I said the job I did here was brief, but I would work for them again, and again.
Cons
Short breaks
Its ok
Assembler/Production (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 11, 2017
They always have jobs that pays ok. And they do send in your pay stub through the mail without asking for it. Coworkers are all great ppl and do help you out and very lenient.
They dont explain things fully
open (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILDecember 8, 2017
I was told i would have a permanent job and i quit my full time hob for a temp job and wasnt told that so now still looking for full time employment because i was lied to and they aren’t helping me find anything else so i wouldn’t recommend them to anyone and dont quit a full time job to go there cause they dont tell the whole story
December 19, 2017

Hello. I am very sorry for any miscommunication that may have occurred. Our goal is to provide our candidates with permanent employment but, depending on what our clients are looking to fill at that time, we are not always able to do so right away. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to grow and we wish you the best in your job search!

Great place for a first job
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSDecember 6, 2017
It's a great starter job.
The staff in the office is great they help you get jobs all the time. Not really for someone that has been in the field for awhile.
Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 6, 2017
While working for pride staff my experience was pleasant and I felt there are some great opportunities with this company. I would recommend this company if you are looking for potential long term employment with a good company.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Pay rate was not competitive
not enough work
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSDecember 6, 2017
You can't count on this as a steady source of income. You may work two weeks and the wait two weeks for a one day assignment. Need full time with benefits, but this at least offers a little pay while looking.
Pros
nice people
December 8, 2017

Hello. I am sorry to hear we have not yet been able to provide a more permanent position for you. Though many of our positions are temporary, we do offer temporary-to-hire and direct hire as well. We welcome you to give our office a call so we can discuss additional opportunities we might have matching your skill set and experience.

it was ok just because it was a temp.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 29, 2017
it was alright I did not mind it to much the problem is it is a temp. agency ad so It does not have to follow all of the rules as a regular job. so it does not do paid time off or anything else like that
December 8, 2017

Hello. Although we do not offer PTO packages that our clients may offer, we do provide Holiday Pay after 1500 hours worked as well as Paid Sick Leave for candidates where it is mandated. PrideStaff strives for placing associates on temp-to-hire assignments so that they may be able to have access to the benefits that our clients may offer. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in your career!

Best workers ever
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 28, 2017
Normal days consist of Shipping and unloading trucks. Also I learned how to be more organized. The co-workers were great people to work with. The best part about working for pridestaff was payday.
Pros
Good lunch peroid
Cons
Short breaks
nice place to work i plan to return
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CANovember 26, 2017
they offer a lot of option that best fits your needs as far as work hours etc... they will provide hours that best fits your family. i would refer everyone to work with pride staff.
A great temp service to work for.
Assembly Line Work, Factory Work (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2017
The workplace culture is great. The management team is fair. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team work is awesome! A typical day at work is working and enjoying doing your work and putting out excellent finishing pieces.
past 6 months experience required
Temp Clerical/Reception (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 20, 2017
I've been with this company since I graduated college and now they require past 6 months experience for any of their jobs. I've ben unemployed for a year and still they are asking me for past 6 months experience.
December 8, 2017

Hello. I am sorry to hear we were unable to find you a new opportunity at this time. We strive to provide our clients with the best fit for each position, and in order to do that, we do require our applicants to have 6 months of recent work experience in the field they are applying to. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in your job search!

PrideStaff
Recruiter/ Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2017
Hiring for Multiple companies with almost 3,000 on peak season. PrideStaff has great leadership and an organized staff. Great company to work for as..
PrideStaff is very respectful of its contract employees.
Project Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2017
I have worked various assignments for PrideStaff and have always had a very positive experience. If I was ever placed in an assignment where I didn't feel comfortable, my recruiting specialist was always very understanding and looked out for me.
Pros
Caring recruiters
Cons
Great company with helpful employees.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CANovember 6, 2017
I was never out of work very long at a time. They were always calling with offers of another assignment but didn't get upset if I didn't accept each one.
Pros
Variety of companies to work for.
Cons
Hard to get into a routine when job is not permanent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrideStaff. Our community is ready to answer.