PrideStaff Employee Reviews

Just close modesto, ca office already...
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAMarch 10, 2017
I gave 2 stars for Job Work/Life Balance simply to give more than 1 star on at least one of the listed choices. Please note that this is specific to the Modesto, CA office only, as each office is privately 'owned.'

On my initial visit to this staffing agency, I overheard staff ridiculing some of their placements with each other, as well as with one of their clients. I thought that this was likely a one time issue. But after appearing at this office on at least 3 occasions, I find that this is a regular habit of the entire staff, if they happen to actually be in the office that is.

This office does little to place clients, unless you happen to be liked by one of the staffing consultants, regardless of qualifications. Additionally, on review of other review sites, the owner appears to be doing little to change the landscape of how it operates.

Don't bother to call Pridestaff Corporate offices. Their standard response will be to contact the owner. The owner will not return calls, so this is a fruitless tail-chasing practice. Simply put, USE ANY OTHER LOCAL STAFFING AGENCY!!!!!
Pros
If the staff is actually assisting in placement, it can work around your home life.
Cons
Poor placement follow up, jobs posted don't actually exist (creating available staff in case!?), and overall unprofessional office.
March 15, 2017

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our Modesto office. If you would please email us your contact information and any additional details to feedback@pridestaff.com, I would like to look into this further. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

March 15, 2017

Great company to work for and with
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXDecember 22, 2016
This PrideStaff office is relatively new so it is still in the "start-up" phase. Since I have been here, we have quadrupled both our number of client companies and our number of placements.

Most of our placements have turned into temp-to-hire positions when the client saw what quality people we sent to them.

It feels amazing to be able to tell people that we have a job for them at a great company. Unfortunately, we have to interview a fair number of people to find those high quality people.

We like to go above and beyond for both our clients and our candidates. We put the extra effort in so that each of our clients and candidates feels special and cared for.
Pros
Regular office hours, meet a lot of good people
Cons
Sometimes have to break bad news to candidates
Productive and fun work place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  7795 Flagler Park BlvdMarch 7, 2017
This company is very upbeat and they are very fair with they employees they are always helpful when needed it's a lot of advancement opportunities within the company
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks
PrideStaff Needs to Improve!!!
RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 11, 2017
The company helps find great opportunities for people although this is true the management within is terrible. There is not much production done within office
March 7, 2017

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our San Jose office. We hope that everyone feels welcome and a part of the PrideStaff team, and we hate to hear when that hasn't happened with every single person. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we wish you good luck with your career.

It Is Very Close By & It Has The Best Team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 5, 2016
It Is A Great Company To Be Part Of, They Are Very Professional & They Are Fast On Trying To Book You Your Next Career Job. I Love Every Part Of This Company.
Temporary Ageny
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2017
I hated this company because they promised me that if I left my job, I would make a lot of money. They got me there for 20 days to the new job and I got fired.
March 7, 2017

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our Dallas office. We strive to match applicants with great opportunities where they can be successful and provide value to the clients we work with and it is unfortunate when the assignment does not work out. Best of luck in your continued job search.

Great people, but difficult to find work
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJanuary 10, 2017
PrideStaff has great and kind people working as consultants to help you find work. The hard part is finding that work though. I've only been able to get single day jobs since the first did not pan out as well. It may be different for others working through PrideStaff, and that's good for them, but personally I haven't been able to get anything stable just yet.
Pros
Good communication between myself and staffing consultants
Cons
Personally not much work to earn money and get stable
March 7, 2017

We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our staff. However, we are sorry to hear that you have not yet been able to find a permanent position. Though many of the positions we staff are short-term, there are opportunities for positions to become careers. We hope that you continue to work with us and give us the opportunity to find you that one of a kind job.

good people with personalized relationship
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 19, 2016
Pridestaff is an agency with various companies and positions. Management is great The hardest part is most of the assignments are only temporary.
Productive workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 28, 2016
Hardest part of the job was long days and no work life balance.Overall it is a great company to get your foot into recruiting world many benefits in experiencing different levels of recruiting knowledge.
Nice place to work, fast paced, meet nice people.
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 15, 2016
I would search resumes, contact candidates for job placement, answer phones, meet and greet customers/candidates. Make sure all hire paperwork is filled out correctly, complete E-verify. Management and co-workers were easy to get along with.
The hardest part of the job was finding the right candidates to be placed in the current jobs.
The most enjoyable part of the job was finding the right job for our candidates and letting them know.
Advanced disposal job
N/A (Former Employee) –  AlpharetOctober 30, 2016
I did job and quit after 5 days. Excessive standing in one position. Sorting through straight trash on a conveyor. If u can stomach rotten food, Soiled trash and everything that you would pretty much throw in your kitchen garbage lying in front of you picking out plastic cardboard or cans and bottles. They make it sound pretty but its not. Its very nasty and bearing on your back knees and feet. Its a hit or miss either u can tolerate it or u hate it. Huge brown Rats running around. Roaches in break room and flys everywhere. Dusty and rank environment. Hence you are at a garbage dump
Cons
Standing in one position for long period of time
March 7, 2017

We are sorry to hear that the opportunity presented to you was not what you expected. All our candidates should be given a thorough description of the position they are accepting. This should have been made clear to you in advance, and our apologies that it was missed. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Flexible
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2016
Need a new owner he is very ungrateful have been here 1 year and built his business gsined new clients and he did not pay compensation and would cut pay as he wanted .
Couldn't find a better Temp Agency
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMarch 7, 2017
i appreciate everything that they did for me over the years and they are an amazing company who really care about their employes. I'd reccomend them to any of my friends struggling to look for work. I did many different temp jobs over the time i was with them and gained alot of experience in warehouse and also doing customer service.
Cons
Jobs were temporary
i felt they treated me unfairly
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 16, 2016
well working at American Warehouse I knew they had people (coworkers) keeping tabs on me . Certain coworkers accussed me of being under the influence of drugs,or knowing people who sold drugs . in jan. 2016 they said assment finished . they always kept the two workers who been there the longest . instead they brought back a worker who walk out mad over personal promblems . In the past 11 months I felt they overlooked me .
great opportunity to excel as staff member
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 16, 2017
the scheduling is tailor to your personal life. the best help is given to start the job and they make sure your understand what is needed from you. they give your the chance to move up the ladder.
Nice people to work for.
Recepttionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2016
A typical day was answering phones and greeting clients.
I learned different types of phone systems.
Management was great and friendly.
Co-workers were pleasant.
The hardest was not having enough work.
The most enjoyable was meeting new people.
Pros
Geographically great
Cons
No benefits
Good Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 19, 2017
Good agency that found me work very quickly and at a company that I enjoyed working for. They were prompt in payroll and helpful when needed in dealing with timesheets and other necessary paperwork.
Welcoming Work Environment
Office Help (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHMarch 28, 2017
The employers and everyone on the staffing team cared about me as an individual. I always felt very productive and learned a ton at PrideStaff. They accepted me even though I was young and genuinely cared about my future.
Slow and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 31, 2017
Answering and making calls was always a breeze. The hardest part of the job was watching a client not being able to get a job. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping our guests signing up for jobs they want.
Pros
Able to find jobs for clients
Cons
Not having jobs for people looking for jobs
March 7, 2017

We do our best to find suitable applicants for the jobs our clients are looking to fill. That sometimes means we are unable to place each individual at that exact moment. It's the toughest part of our jobs and hopefully, over time, we will find all our applicants great opportunities.

Results driven company
Bindery Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 18, 2016
The general staff assist individuals to job placement. However the staff thrive to work as a team to complete contract job placement.

Applicants need have good attendance and be attentive. The pay structure is much less what should be expected.
Pros
Availablity
Cons
Pay structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrideStaff. Our community is ready to answer.