PrideStaff Employee Reviews in United States

Customer Service/Office Assistant
Office Assistant, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Clemente, CAMarch 29, 2016
PrideStaff Mission Viejo is a professional and wonderful employment agency. They have a variety of great positions available at reputable businesses and organizations. They do a great job meeting the clients' needs by matching them with qualified candidates. They are efficient and always available to both the candidate and the client. It is a pleasure to be placed in one of Pridestaff's valued positions.
Pros
Efficient, personal attention
A decent Job
SHOP WORKER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2016
Worked a "WCR Incorporated" as a temporary contract position that turned permanent through my hard work. Very hard and intense using a 4,000 PSI pressure washer in a chemical suit. Everyday you learned something new in this industry.
Warehouse
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 26, 2016
I worked as a warehouse worker for this company called WTS thru Pridestaff temp agency. cleaning up warehouse, assisting the other workers, shipping, packing,picking, pulling parts for trailers, also used a tire machine to set tires onto rims.
Pros
close to home
Cons
temporary
Fun and Exciting assignments to work
Warehouse Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 15, 2016
Pridestaff is a good company to work for. I have learned a lot in the 4 years I have been with the company. The hardest part of working this company is being patient and waiting for another assignment, but once you have received work it is fun and challenging. I have had great co-workers over the time and never had any issues with anybody worked with or companies I have worked for.
Pros
good management, exciting assignments, great companies
Cons
minimum wages
General Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAMarch 10, 2016
In office staff very helpful. The willingness to help find a suitable company that fits my schedule with school is beyond expected.
Pros
Willingness to help
Cons
Short notice for job line ups & placements
Terrible Customer Service on their end.
None (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 27, 2016
With 30 years of office exp under my belt, the girl answering the phone told me that she would only send me for Call Center positions, as my last job was in Customer Service. It's hard enough finding work without somebody not even taking your many years of experience into account. General Office work was all I asked!!!
I don't even want to contact them again.
Great staffing agency to work for
Warehouse Worker/Builder (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSFebruary 24, 2016
I enjoy working a typical work day for me is going in doing what I have to do and enjoying the people k work with, I have learned to do my job faster and easier with the help of my co-workers there is nothing hard about my job I must add and the most enjoyable part of my job is that I can take a short break in between time
It is paying my bills right now.
Packer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 14, 2016
Disorganized / Thankful that I am experience in manufacturing. /Poor management. / Some great & some not so great. /Fending for yourself. / Time to go home.
Pros
When they offer free meals.
Cons
Rate of pay is low.
Really helped when I was out of work
Secretary / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 8, 2016
I signed up with Pridestaff to take on contract assignments in hopes of finding my future career. Pridestaff sent me to do contract work for a few different companies and the experience I gained was extremely beneficial.
Fun workplace
Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 29, 2016
Even though there is no training given I can say it was a good environment to work in. I would not mind working for them again but the management needs to enforce some sort of "be nice to your co-workers" sort of rule.
A great company to work for; I stayed busy and paid my bills.
Custodial Crew Member/Survey Administrator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 25, 2016
Challenging to get people to take a survey when they're at their leisure, but rewarding when the task is completed.
The opportunity to be in the MGM Grand was awesome! Although cleaning bleachers, I saw amazing things!
Pros
exposure to grandous things
Cons
kind of embarrasing
Terrible company to work for.
assembler (Former Employee) –  Lockport, ILJanuary 21, 2016
The job was a negative environment. They didn't care about their employees. The hardest part of the job was working for a company that paid low wages. I enjoyed nothing about this company.
Cons
Everything was wrong about this company.
Great company
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXJanuary 14, 2016
A typical day consist of order pulling, palletizing, stocking, etc. The managers and co-workers where nice people and easy to get along with. It wasn't to hard of work for me.
Office Assistant
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJanuary 10, 2016
Arrived at my assignment, but never if it was my last day as paying the agency wasn't cheap and they couldn't afford them.
Pros
Lunches, owners
Cons
payments to the agency
helps us get jobs where we like to work
FLOATER (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 9, 2016
kept me occupied in jobs that i liked doing just wish they called me more for more hours. liked the people and staff because of their hard work i locating jobs in my field of work.
Pros
they find me jobs
Cons
they take too long to call for openings
Was a peacefull enviroment.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 7, 2015
Good experience overall. I had the opportunity to become as a data entry person and I got experience in this area. Also I worked with people that was nice and keen to help me when I was learning. The experience gave more confidence about administrative tasks.
Pros
Excellent team work.
Cons
I was a casual employee.
Very lAID BACK
General Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 6, 2015
working for pridestaff was an great opportunity for me the staff provided me with so man y different opportunities. However the hours was a simple yet main issue with the company
Pros
worked mornings
Cons
didnt always get off on time
Horrible service
associate (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 1, 2015
Never return call, they put you on hold for hours, completely unprofessional....I would advise to look for another agency. They will tell you they have opening positions, when they really don't.
Temporary Assignments
Order Pulling/ forklift (Former Employee) –  South KinghighwaysNovember 19, 2015
Send you to job that last only 2 days. Stay away from that agency ,bunch of loosers
Management is not consistent, they do not have a lot of clients
Pros
Pay $10/hr
Cons
Last only two days, sucky management
Very Good
Warehouser/Manual Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 13, 2015
I was an summer inter for three years straight and i love it. This company has molded me to the type of worker i am today. Giving me social experience to carry on for the rest of my life