About Pridgeon & Clay, Inc

Pridgeon & Clay, Incorporated (P&C) was founded in 1948 by John Pridgeon and Donald V. Clay. The company began in a small converted garage in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Don Clay became the sole owner of Pridgeon & Clay when John Pridgeon retired in 1976. In 1992, Don sold the business to his sons, Donald C. Clay and Robert E. Clay, who are the current – more... 

Reviews

Overall

3.0
Based on 1 review
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Culture
Claim this company page
Headquarters
Grand Rapids Michigan, United States
Industry
Links
Pridgeon & Clay, Inc website