PrimCorp, LLC is a minority, service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) management consulting company focused on serving the comprehensive needs of the Government with a full range of services that include program management, acquisition management, logistics operations, business process reengineering, training development, and automated solutions.
A government agency with offices in Frederick, MD is seeking to fill several Senior Contract Specialist/Procurement Analyst positions to perform quality assurance activities pertaining to the current curriculum offered, ensure compliance of current training in accordance with the FAR and federal laws and regulations; identify future needs and content of acquisition curriculum to ensure the training course content being offered by the Veterans Affairs Acquisition Academy (VAAA) is current and relevant for expected results, technical evaluation advisory roles, etc. The acquisition support services shall be conducted in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Veterans Affairs Acquisition Regulation (VAAR) and all other federal acquisition policies, directives and laws.
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Provide acquisition knowledge in support of activities related to the contracting activity, including
preaward, postaward, and contract administration
- Provide subject matter expertise for the development of new contracting elective course content
- Conduct quality assurance assessments and analysis of existing data for assigned schools to include reporting and providing recommendations based upon the accuracy of the acquisition analysis.
- Analyze existing program data to determine necessary modifications to existing curriculum to better reflect and coincide with current and relevant federal regulations, policy, rules and laws.
- Provide acquisition knowledge and developmental support for writing performance work statements, statements of work and statements of objectives, as well as preparing acquisition documentation (Market Research, Independent Government Cost Estimate, Acquisition Plan, Source Selection Plan)
- Develop Requests for Proposals and Requests for Quotes (RFP/RFQ) and follows acquisition plans and milestones to keep acquisition projects on track.
- Review contract requirements, special provisions and terms to ensure compliance with federal
regulations, policy, rules and laws.
- Bachelors degree is required, advanced degree preferred.
- Candidates should have completed a minimum of 24 semester hours in business studies
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of Federal contracting experience (either as a federal employee or a contract employee in support of a federal contracting office)
- Must have an equivalency of a Level 3 FAC-C and/or DAWIA Level 3 certification
- Candidates must possess current knowledge, skills, and abilities in the federal contracting duties
outlined in the FAR, VAAR, and other related publications
- Knowledge of and experience with different types of federal contracting vehicles and contract types
- Cradle to grave contracting experience is essential.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office
- Effective written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
- Instructional design training, curriculum development, and experience in student centered learning
- Familiarity with or prior experience working with VA Acquisition Regulations
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check to obtain a VA ID and PIV card
Please send résumé, cover letter and expected wage/salary when replying to this job posting.