Primanti Bros. has spent last 80 years spoiling the 'Burgh with the Original Pittsburgh Style Sandwich, it's about time we share! The great thing about growth is it creates opportunity and we're expanding!
We are now accepting applications for a Construction Project Manager. Exciting opportunity for the right candidate. We are hiring the industry's best leaders, teachers, and winners to take us to that next level. We can promise you a tremendous growth opportunity with a unique and sassy brand.
The Construction Project Manager provides direct support to the labor teams in the construction industry experienced in Planning and Execution of the job including resolving issues, managing resources, project coordination, interfacing with vendors and company personnel on project’s progress, and oversight of project accounting to efficiently, successfully, and profitably complete assigned construction projects.
- BS or MS (Engineering/Construction management preferred) graduate
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to improve overall organization efficiency
- Appropriate people skills to facilitate smooth projects and professional representation
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Tracking multiple construction projects in the PA tri-state area (and beyond)
- Will provide flow chart summaries of all detailed individual projects
- Submit permits, reviews and follow up with approval process
- Verify construction schedule and meeting target dates
- Issuing job meetings minutes and resolving and tracking RFIs
- Provide plans to accelerate construction to compensate missed target dates
- Coordinate FF&E deliveries with schedule
- Synchronizing the custom stainless fixtures with as builts? And MEPs
- Tracking of government and required inspections and confirm final approvals
- Verifying and coordinating MEPs for equipment locations
- Project quality control
- Follow-through required inspections: Health, City, Fire, Liquor and final COO
- Verifying target dates are on track and initiating operation’s turn over
- Compiling equipment owners manual binder with repair vendor contact info and maintenance schedule
- Inducting punch-list with operations
- Obtain final operations sign-off