Primary Care Associates

Primary Care Associates United States Employee Reviews

Great friendly office
Belton Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Belton, SCApril 7, 2015
111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111. Great friendly place to work.
Good if you have the education
Dr Hai Troung Medical assistant / Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 11, 2015
I have my MA but they put a low cap on how much you can get paid. environment good and the people are great, but growth was limited
Medical Billing
Bookkeeper/Medical Biller (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAMarch 8, 2015

Giving 100 percent
Purchasing/Coding and Occp. Medicine Rep. (Former Employee), Salem, VAMarch 1, 2015
My job consist being accurate and where many different hats however never loosing site of the patient mission., But understand the needs if the patients and providers there is no room for error.
A very professional office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAFebruary 11, 2015
Greeting and rooming 30 patients through out the day per doctor in a 2 doctor office. Obtaining reason for visit and any necessary procedures such as blood draw, EKG, pulmonary function tests and more. Relaying detailed information to doctor before seeing the patient and assisting with any other possible examinations such as X-rays, vaccinations, Women's Health, stim and heat, and minor surgeries (cyst, mole, skin tag removal and more). I worked in professional setting with another medical assistant and front desk person. worked with great team players, reliable, and well organized team. The office is a fast paced and has high volume of patients and had difficulty with staying on time on the most busiest days. We all contribute in effort to have each patient get the full needed attention and pleasant visit. The work setting is a positive environment with supportive coworkers that meticulous in all area in order to provide exceptional service to our patients.
Assisted coders to complete charge tickets for billing
Patient Accounts (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 12, 2015
Follow up on aging patient accounts for outstanding balances. Researched aging medical claims, handled patient monthly statements.
office was a mess
Office Manager (Former Employee), Fort Myers, Fl.October 30, 2014
The doctor is a very smart doctor but was very nasty. The office was on egg shells. I was happy I left.
very busy HMO office and the atmoshere was cheerful
Medical Assistant & Hospital Coordinator (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: making the doctors proud
Cons: working alone in my office
had to keep up with the patients that was hospitalized
learned to keep accurate records of the hospital stay for the patients
the manager did her job very well and kept balance in the office setting
understanding the charting of the hospital stays
interacting with the coworkers because was alone in my office most of the time
Great work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKApril 21, 2014
• Provides front line contact with patients and staff; exceptional patient care and attention to detail
• Responsible for receiving and managing patient charts, statistics, and records for documentation
• Provides an interdisciplinary approach to patient care management in partnership with the medical staff
Receptionist for 3 to 4 doctors in a primary (Former Employee), Tallmadge, OHApril 17, 2014
Staff was great, work days were long, and enjoyed the staff and patients.
It was a good place to work
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, long lunch break
Completed my externship at this office, learned most of my job skills here, good co-workers
Primary Care Associates
CMA/ Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: mostly drug rep lunches a plus
I've worked for many great companies both large and small.
The two companies you listed: Summit Family Practice and Primary Care Associates were both good to their employees ,and
extremely patient focused.
A typical day at Summit FP : Come in at least 10 min before start time, sign into pc program.
Sign into EMR program ,and pull up providers schedule for the day . Take pt vitals( BP,Temp,Resp,WT) enter into EMR along with med list allergies,have pt sign or fill out any paper work needed to proceed.
Notify provider pt is ready ,review with provider what pt is being seen for ,alerting them of paper work signed or filled out prior.
Assist provider if needed.
At my station I will enter in pt results, if signed by provider I will scan them to pt's EMR chart, I will enter all immunizations into Vak Trak.
including EMR chart.I will continue to call pt's back and enter info to keep provider on time. EKG's done at providers request,including
Spirom,CLIA testing,Injections,Nebs treatments,etc.
Calling in Rx's, calling pt's for follow up, documenting into EMR.
retrieving charts, labs etc per providers request.
Sending referrals and lab orders ( mamm,xray,etc.
Drawing labs as needed, processing specimens.
Management was always helpful and fair and respectful .
Co workers mostly friendly focused and team players .
Most enjoyable are the patient interactions ,giving patients quality
care.
Love PCA!
CMA (Former Employee), Anderson, SCOctober 29, 2013
PCA is an awesome place to work. Great people that are always willing to help. Very busy office. A lot of different procedures. I learned so much working there!
Medical Biller
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHJuly 24, 2013
I learned a lot being on the job. Not a "team playing" type atmosphere.
high energy level workplace and fun co-workers.
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLApril 27, 2013
Pros: high energy, co-workers and helping people
Cons: not enough help at the front desk.
I would get there in the morning, make sure my schedules for the doctors was ready. I would make coffee for the patients and make sure my work area was clean and everything was ready for that day. Take the phones off service and go in the lab and type lab recquisitions, then check the patients in/out and call patients for there appt.s for the next day and verify all insurance and take payments. Then i would do coding at the end of the day.
Organized and competant
NCMA (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKApril 19, 2013
Caring compent providers and staff good working hours and people
Medical Administrative Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: differant atmosphere, hr break
Cons: moving fast
Answering the phones,pulling medical records.
Learned to work fast and efficently.
Management was good.
Co-workers were helpful.
catching up with the doctor was the haedest part of the job.
Free lunch ever friday, and towere jeans
A very rewarding place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Jonesville, MIDecember 10, 2012
I enjoy working with the patients and helping them with what they needed, from prescription assistance to simple questions. I answered the phones, as needed. I learned that working with patients is a very rewarding feeling. I maintained an organized work and supply area and worked with vendors to reach an agreeable cost for the supplies. I enjoyed the people that I worked with and learning from them.
Great place to work .... Great doctors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Quinlan, TXNovember 10, 2012
Pros: doctors were wonderful patients great and willing to teach anyone that wanted to learn
It was one Of my favorite jobs, I loved our patients and our doctors. extremely fast paste but a fun place to be. A vey caring so wonderful place to be
Best place I have ever worked
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Quinlan, TXNovember 7, 2012
Pros: working with patients and doctors closely
Cons: i have no cons
One of the best places I have ever worked I started off check I and. Check out and after 3 months was promoted to Medical Assistant where I learned all aspects of that position. Rooming patients preparing patients for surgery, maintained Epsd, giving injections EKGS, minor minor surgeries, drawing blood.etc

About Primary Care Associates

Michigan Primary Care Association has been the voice for Health Centers and other community-based providers in Michigan since – Read more

Primary Care Associates Salaries