Primary Care Associates Employee Reviews

Medical Biller
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJuly 24, 2013
I learned a lot being on the job. Not a "team playing" type atmosphere.
Productive Profesional Enviorment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 19, 2013
My time at Primary Care Associates was for an unpaid internship. The people are very professional and stay on top of work. During my time I would often just work up patients. This includes getting their weight, vitals and taking notes for the doctor on reasons they were being scene. The hardest part of the job was hearing the few unprofessional employees curse and talk about other employees. I believe in professionalism and this did not show it. I do also however believe in putting things aside in order to work with fellow employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was working one on one with the patients.
high energy level workplace and fun co-workers.
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 27, 2013
I would get there in the morning, make sure my schedules for the doctors was ready. I would make coffee for the patients and make sure my work area was clean and everything was ready for that day. Take the phones off service and go in the lab and type lab recquisitions, then check the patients in/out and call patients for there appt.s for the next day and verify all insurance and take payments. Then i would do coding at the end of the day.
Pros
high energy, co-workers and helping people
Cons
not enough help at the front desk.
Organized and competant
NCMA (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 19, 2013
Caring compent providers and staff good working hours and people
Medical Administrative Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 25, 2013
Answering the phones,pulling medical records.
Learned to work fast and efficently.
Management was good.
Co-workers were helpful.
catching up with the doctor was the haedest part of the job.
Free lunch ever friday, and towere jeans
Pros
differant atmosphere, hr break
Cons
moving fast
A very rewarding place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, MIDecember 10, 2012
I enjoy working with the patients and helping them with what they needed, from prescription assistance to simple questions. I answered the phones, as needed. I learned that working with patients is a very rewarding feeling. I maintained an organized work and supply area and worked with vendors to reach an agreeable cost for the supplies. I enjoyed the people that I worked with and learning from them.
Great place to work .... Great doctors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quinlan, TXNovember 10, 2012
It was one Of my favorite jobs, I loved our patients and our doctors. extremely fast paste but a fun place to be. A vey caring so wonderful place to be
Pros
doctors were wonderful patients great and willing to teach anyone that wanted to learn
Best place I have ever worked
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quinlan, TXNovember 7, 2012
One of the best places I have ever worked I started off check I and. Check out and after 3 months was promoted to Medical Assistant where I learned all aspects of that position. Rooming patients preparing patients for surgery, maintained Epsd, giving injections EKGS, minor minor surgeries, drawing blood.etc
Pros
working with patients and doctors closely
Cons
i have no cons
Productive office
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 20, 2012
I had a lot of fun working with this company. The people I worked with were fun and energetic. The patients ranged from elderly to very young and anything in between. I prepared and gave many flu vaccines. I found that not only was I good at giving injections but i enjoyed doing it as well. I learned some patience in dealing with so many patients at once. I feel the hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with all the patients and keep a nice flow in the office but I did get the hang of it.
Best Place to work
Technical Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 24, 2012
I enjoy everybody that i worked and the relationship we built on and off the job. I like that Primary Care Associates treated me like i belonged their and that they took the time to listen to your opinion in order to help the reach success.

Thank you PCA family!!!!!!!!!
Pros
great atmosphere, knowledge, family base relationships
Cons
no longer working their.
Excellence start of Career in Healthcare
Receptionist and Medical Record Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FlJuly 30, 2012
A typical day at work is filling charts, pulling reports, and handle-ling and processing medical records. The start, of my career, pursuit, i decided i wanted to be in the health care field. I am grateful for everything i have learned.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
no room for advancement
Enjoy being able to help others
LPN (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHApril 13, 2012
Very busy, fast paced office. I work full-time, intaking and discharging patients, skilled in Epic EMR, giving injections and immunizations, referrals, phone triage and follow up, EKG's, Spirometry, A1C and blood sugar testing, teaching.
A One stop Healthcare facility
Internship (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 11, 2012
I did a 3 week internship, mentors were very nice to show me all I should be aware of in a typical day,I learned how to deal with complicated patients, Management was always asking if you needed assistance, helping out when the waiting room was full. The hardest part of the day was caring for patients who had a fear of doctors, needles, and the children who were sick. I enjoyed going to work everyday, meeting new and old patients, knowing you made a difference in their life.
Pros
making sure the employees stayed healthy
Cons
i was not there long enough to see a con.
Fun workplace
HIM Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMarch 12, 2012
Great place for employment.. Pay, bonus and everything in between is good.
Productive and extenisve billing.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Youngstown,OhioMarch 7, 2012
Pleasant place to work.The billing Job is intense and stressful,you will have seperate charges for mutiple doctors
but not on a time frame to get done,Great management.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no breaks only lunch, er breaks only unless you punch out on time clock
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glenolden, PADecember 13, 2011
This was a nice place to work with a great group of patients and employees to interact with daily.
Good Company
medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, Fl.December 8, 2011
A wonderful place of employment. Co- worker were very warm and welcoming people and willing to teach you what you had to know about your position. Providers encourage their works to achieved their educational goals.
Pros
loving group of peolpe
Cons
that i had to leave the company for new career
Family Like oriented facility, great place to work.
Referral and Home Health Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Utilization ManagementNovember 15, 2011
Comfortable and enjoyable place to work, work load could be overwhelming sometimes but able to complete. Everyone got along great.
Pros
not a lot of space to move up in the company.
Cons
always had work to do.