Primary Care Associates

Primary Care Associates Employer Reviews

Best Place to work
Technical Support Administrator (Former Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: great atmosphere, knowledge, family base relationships
Cons: no longer working their.
I enjoy everybody that i worked and the relationship we built on and off the job. I like that Primary Care Associates treated me like i belonged their and that they took the time to listen to your opinion in order to help the reach success.

Thank you PCA family!!!!!!!!!
Excellence start of Career in Healthcare
Receptionist and Medical Record Coordinator (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FlJuly 30, 2012
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: no room for advancement
A typical day at work is filling charts, pulling reports, and handle-ling and processing medical records. The start, of my career, pursuit, i decided i wanted to be in the health care field. I am grateful for everything i have learned.
Enjoy being able to help others
LPN (Current Employee), Lima, OHApril 13, 2012
Very busy, fast paced office. I work full-time, intaking and discharging patients, skilled in Epic EMR, giving injections and immunizations, referrals, phone triage and follow up, EKG's, Spirometry, A1C and blood sugar testing, teaching.
A One stop Healthcare facility
Internship (Former Employee), Appleton, WIApril 11, 2012
Pros: making sure the employees stayed healthy
Cons: i was not there long enough to see a con.
I did a 3 week internship, mentors were very nice to show me all I should be aware of in a typical day,I learned how to deal with complicated patients, Management was always asking if you needed assistance, helping out when the waiting room was full. The hardest part of the day was caring for patients who had a fear of doctors, needles, and the children who were sick. I enjoyed going to work everyday, meeting new and old patients, knowing you made a difference in their life.
Fun workplace
HIM Assistant (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLMarch 12, 2012
Great place for employment.. Pay, bonus and everything in between is good.
Productive and extenisve billing.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Youngstown,OhioMarch 7, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no breaks only lunch, er breaks only unless you punch out on time clock
Pleasant place to work.The billing Job is intense and stressful,you will have seperate charges for mutiple doctors
but not on a time frame to get done,Great management.
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Glenolden, PADecember 13, 2011
This was a nice place to work with a great group of patients and employees to interact with daily.
Good Company
medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Delray Beach, Fl.December 8, 2011
Pros: loving group of peolpe
Cons: that i had to leave the company for new career
A wonderful place of employment. Co- worker were very warm and welcoming people and willing to teach you what you had to know about your position. Providers encourage their works to achieved their educational goals.
Family Like oriented facility, great place to work.
Referral and Home Health Coordinator (Former Employee), Utilization ManagementNovember 15, 2011
Pros: not a lot of space to move up in the company.
Cons: always had work to do.
Comfortable and enjoyable place to work, work load could be overwhelming sometimes but able to complete. Everyone got along great.

About Primary Care Associates

Michigan Primary Care Association has been the voice for Health Centers and other community-based providers in Michigan since – Read more

Primary Care Associates Salaries