As a newly added staff member to the Finance Team, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for various accounting and financial analysis functions as well as other activities related to PCDC’s financial, investment and loan portfolio management. This position reports directly to the Director of Finance.
- Organize and manage PCDC’s loan portfolio and the associated reserves under various loan and bond programs
-- Work with Capital Investment (CI) staff to review loan closing documents to make sure transactions or wire transfers are executed properly
-- Coordinate post-closing loan servicing activities
-- Review monthly loan invoices including special payoff notices as needed
-- Conduct periodic audit and reconciliations of DownHome (loan software) and accounting (MIP) entries including review of delinquency or related portfolio reports
-- Oversee loan audit confirms
-- Monitor reporting requirements and prepare compliance reports to lenders, funders or government agencies
-- Analyze PCDC’s lending capital accounts and reserves evaluation quarterly and perform internal audit of reserves calculations based on CI portfolio’s risk assessment reports using borrowers’ annual operating and financial results
- Prepare various account analysis and reconciliations including: loan receivables and DownHome balances; PCDC’s reserves accounts; borrower’s liabilities and assets accounts; payroll taxes; and employee benefit accounts
- Confirm accuracy of payroll data received from PCDC’s timekeeping system; record and allocate personnel and shared OTPS through MIP allocation module
- Journalize transactions as necessary in all areas during month-end or year-end closing
- Prepare financial reports for the Board, funders or government agencies
- Assist with the annual budget development process and audit
- Perform research and work on special projects, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and three to five years of relevant non-profit accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in banking or lending industry a plus
- Strong financial analytical ability including excellent electronic spreadsheet skills
- Ability to present financial data/information and communicate clearly – verbally and in writing – with internal staff and clients
- Strong interpersonal skills which facilitate ability to function as team member and work effectively and with PCDC leadership, staff, clients, vendors and others
- Familiar with GAAP, federal and state tax, and other compliance regulations as it relates to not-for-profit organizations and in general to the activities of PCDC
- Proficient with accounting software. Working knowledge of loan servicing software program and Microsoft Access a plus.
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to plan & prioritize work schedule
Please email a resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Primary Care Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 12 months ago