PRIMARY CARE

PRIMARY CARE Employee Reviews

Overalll Great Start in to health care
NAR (Former Employee), SpokaneApril 6, 2015
Pros: great PT
Cons: Work Hoildays
Great paid training and fun enviorment and I would referr any new Caregiver to start here and work your way up. I went back after my daughter and they worked me in to a great scheduled.
Primary Care
Program Manager/Lead Case Manager (Former Employee), St. Pete FLApril 1, 2015
Awesome opportunity to provide care to patient. Great work environment. awesome co-workers and leadership.
N/A
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Ridge Manor, FLMarch 10, 2015
Cons: commute, compensation
This was my first opportunity right out of externship/school
I learned a lot from DOT physicals to injections to managing inventory.

Co-workers were kind, management was not.
for all years and positions held
Staff RN (Current Employee), West Haven, CTFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great benefits package, wonderful patient population, affiliated with yale new haven hospital (i.e. medical students, interns, fellows and attendings)
Cons: too many "chiefs"; nursing management does not follow their own policies and procedures;
-12 hr shift; assess pt/feed if able to eat, rounds with MD's, establish daily patient goals, check orders, med pass, road trips with patients to CT SCAN/MRI/XRAY/INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY/NUCLEAR MEDICINE etc., weaning trials from ventilator if indicated; titration of drips as tolerated, continuous noninvasive and/or invasive monitoring for heart rate, heart rhythm, blood pressure, oxygenation status, respiratory rate (monitoring other respiratory values if on ventilator), evening rounds
-always learned new concepts when rounding
-most co-workers were hard working and cooperative
-hardest part of the job was knowing that despite all heroics, a patient was going to die and not allowing the family to be told a "sugar coated story". Being straightforward and honest about death is hard for some caregivers...maybe they feel as though it is their own failure. I feel that the family deserves to be told the truth outright...then there are no feelings of false hope communicated.
-the most enjoyable part of my job is not only taking care of my patient, but also the family. I have learned that his is equally as important from my many years as a bedside nurse.
A great place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), New Orleans, LADecember 26, 2014
I loved working here. The job is fulfilling, and I felt that I was really able to make a difference with my patients. The owners are great, and work with you regarding job flexibility. I would recommend this job position to a friend.
flexible schedule easy to follow
Broward Health Coral Springs Employee Health NP (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLOctober 15, 2014
Pros: knowledgeable in skilled and non-skilled nursing
Cons: short-term
Enjoy visiting nursing centers and taking care of the elderly
a great experience
Medical Assistant (Externship 160hrs) (Former Employee), Redlands, CASeptember 11, 2014
the doctor that i worked with we got along i always helped him in translating he helped me in more about medical assisting
Clinical hours
Family Nurse Practitioner Student (Current Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 10, 2014
Clinical hours to complete for school. Learned and implemented to roles of a FNP.
liked being part of the team in a teaching hospital
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), cooperstown new yorkJuly 26, 2014
Pros: provide care via a team approach
Cons: travel time approx an hour each way
typical day; obtain report for 4-6 acute patients. provide primary care, includes vs, I&O assessment, monitor any labs and testing. report to RN & MD any adverse effects, caring out any new orders for the day.
what I learned: everyday can be a new and exciting learning adventure.
co-workers: all involved the treatment plan
hard part of job: when patient receives a devastating outcome
enjoyable part of job: when patient is discharged with good outcome.
productive workplace
Medical Assistant/ Triage Nurse (Current Employee), Joliet, ILJuly 7, 2014
Learn something new daily. Nothings impossible everyday you come across a challenge but overcome it.
Quite an experience
Medicating LPN (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 10, 2014
Pros: learned new skills; friendly and compassionate staff
Cons: safety issues
This job experience was an eye-opener. However, the environment was not very conducive to patient care and privacy. Small work spaces--no specific approach to the system. The hardest part of the job for me was performing lab work on patients who posed a threat in an environment that was very safe.
Busy Internal Medicine office
Office Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 11, 2014
Pros: good healthcare and 401k
Cons: long hours
Managed 3 physician practice with 10 employees. I coordinated daily operations, A/R and A/P, did all charge entry, billing, collections, physician and staff scheduling, employee health benefits, malpractice, workers comp, insurance and office credentialing. Also ran in the back when busy gave injections and did vitals.
a good place to put your best customer service skills to use
Primary Care Contact Cetner (Current Employee), Grand Rapids MIApril 1, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and hours
Cons: very draining mentally, hearing people and their health concerns
Excellent experience with customer service, phone work is primary contact working with diverse scheduling challenges in mutliple offices
Great Dr. and staff
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: your health is in good care w/ this practice
Cons: sometimes it takes awhile to receive your results because dr. has not reviewed them.
We always put our patients first. Dr. is very thorough and great at what she does w/ patients.
Teaching and learning oportunities were paramount.
Social Worker (Former Employee), Wishard Health Services,IUMGNovember 24, 2013
Pros: everything, learning, ... exposure to the elite geritrician of the country and witnessing their conferencesk, papers, etrc.
Cons: short term position
Not a better place to work, Wishard Health Services, IU Medical Group, Primary Care.

As the social worker teamed with a geriatric nurse practitioner, the GRACE Team operated as the integral intervention to the primary care geriatric reserarch.
great office
Medical Office Manager Partners in Primary Care (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJOctober 19, 2013
great people to work with. supervised a team of 5. 3 providers. practice was them merged with another medical practice
Providing a quality of life for elderly parents
Primary Care Giver (Current Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 29, 2013
Pros: it is family
Cons: there are no cons....i am blessed!
I would have never changed anything and grateful that I am able to be there for my parents who are in declining health and their waning years.
Very busy practice.
Front office Supervisor (Former Employee), TNSeptember 18, 2013
Learned all aspects of front office during time here. Supervised 4 employees. Strong skills learned.
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN.
Doctor (Former Employee), First Health Office –  EgyptAugust 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
i can work at any day Chronic and acute pain management Fluent in Arabic and English Accomplished in primary car Perseverance
co-workers
Chief Family Practice Resident ([2008])
Good clinical judgment Open-minded
Systems-based communicative physician
practice
Appropriately diagnosed and treated a variety of diseases and injuries in a general practice setting.
Endocrinology, diabetes
skillfulness
Pediatric critical care medicine
Loved this internship!
Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee), Kayenta, AZMarch 18, 2013
Located on an Indian reservation in AZ this was one of the most interesting internships. Learned a lot re: diabetes. Also learned a lot about the culture, cultural barriers to treatment, etc