PRIMARY CARE Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Branch, MIDecember 6, 2016
Busy office setting with multiple providers. There was much learned in the 10 years I was with Primary Care. There was teamwork in the office setting which made most days very smooth. The hardest part of my job was the sad feelings that I felt when we would lose a patient due to poor health or sickness. I very much enjoyed working with my co-workers at Primary Care.
Great team members with great attitudes
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 21, 2016
Working at Sewell's Point has helped me grow as a person, learning how to deal with an upset patient and how to remain calm to defuse a volatile situation is a key attribute that I will take from Sewell's Point.
Pros
Frendly enviorment, great people
Cons
Leadership rotating out due to deployments
Productive, friendly and happy workplace desired
Nurse Practitioner - family care, internal (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FL -Pt St lucie, FL - Ft Pierce, FLAugust 18, 2016
9-5 work day.
I learn something new every day and love that helps me grow,
have been in management as a charge RN, business owner and clinical care coordinator, great experience and grew much from that,
love coworkers and team work, many hands make hard work easier and team work is always needed and appreciated,
realizing I can't do everything and cant save the world (but I want to),
helping patients, co-workers and making a difference in the world in my own small way.
Pros
free lunches, paid education, on the job learning, connection in the forld
Cons
sometimes the work load, noncompliant Pts, and people with bad attitudes
Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Richmond, TX 77406August 13, 2016
A typical day at work: Tending to patient with multiple conditions.
What I have learned: I have learned that everyone has a story and listening is very important.
Your Co-Works: Co-workers like the MA help makes my day easier.
The hardest part of the job: Sometimes not having an answer for the patient
The most enjoyable part of the job: The most enjoyable is getting people well.
Pros
get a lunch hour
Cons
working through lunch
Very busy department
Senior Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAMarch 9, 2017
I enjoyed my time in Primary Care I had a great team of doctors I worked with and the Management really was really good at showing appreciating and mentorship.
New Office Family
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJuly 13, 2016
I am looking for a new office family here since my move. A typical day at work for me would be busy filled with learning many new things. I feel that I am very easy to get along with and I love to work in an environment that feels like family where everyone knows their jobs but still works together to get the best job done at the end of the day. Working is the best part of my job, it gives me fulfillment and helps me to feel as though I am contributing to my family.
lots of learning available
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 7, 2017
multi cultural environment where many different medical issues are seen on a daily basis. Both chronic and acute care of patients.
medical asistant
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 12, 2016
Evaluated patient care procedural changes for effectiveness.
Directed the installation of improved work methods and procedures to achieve agency objectives.
Ensured the accuracy of public information and materials.
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYNovember 2, 2016
I am a very reliable and productive employee and work very well with others. I believe in team work and have been very luck to work on such an amazing team
Fast Paced
Medical Assistant Front and Back Office (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 28, 2016
Fast paced three doctor office. Busy flow back and forth. Need to be able to jump in where ever you may be needed, especially if the office is short handed.
love working there
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJuly 10, 2016
I love working by my self meeting people helping people I love to clean my job was to keep rooms offices bathrooms clean hallways nice co workers supervisor was good love working there
Pros
good cooks
Cons
patients can be sometimes be rude
Productive and Fullfilled experience
FNP (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 26, 2016
It is nice to be apart of preventative care management. Serving patients who needs assistance within the community. Counselling and educating patients is a fulfilling part of my job
Triage/Clinic RN
Triage and Clinic RN (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2016
Did not get a chance to use my RN skills here. It was mostly secretarial work. The providers treated us as if we were their secretaries asking us to fax things and such. Big disconnect between providers and RNs which is a shame because we could really have had a chance to work together to serve our patients better.
n/a
Coding Compliance Educator (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, NYMay 2, 2016
I love my job. There is alot to learn and the people are wonderful where I work. I am very busy all the time so the day does go by quickly, which is nice. I enjoy that my job hours are flexible and that they are very concerned about a balanced work life and family life
Novartis
Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2016
I was on a contract with Novartis. It was for cardiovascular products selling to family practice and internal medicine offices. We had too many representatives on the same territory and products. Other than that, it would be a good company to work for. Always has something in the pipeline.
I have years of experience in customer service and relations.
Emergency Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYApril 9, 2016
emt duties, life saving training and emergency calls. this is not what i specialize in. I have a strong financial background, and strong customer relation background.
Pros
help the sick
Cons
no health care
Great Company
Cardiologist. and Pediatrics (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 18, 2016
Great Company no pipe line, But great work/life balance and management team.jfioofeho nfieowofwe jfeoofonoe jfiohogewbo jnfeiofoewowe
Healthcare
physician (Former Employee) –  HavanaApril 19, 2016
Very rewarding work for the satisfaction of patients. daily planning of medical activities, teamwork, work under pressure
Pros
Satisfaction of patients
Cons
Bad salary
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYOctober 18, 2015
My typical day at Primary Care was the call center. I would answer roughly 200 calls a day taking care of every patient's needs. I would add new patients into Medent, schedule appointments, cancel appointments, input new insurances, as well as a lot more. I would do my absolute best to make sure the patient was comfortababe and satisfied with what they needed by the end of the conversation. A very productive place to work.
unorganized n stressful work place
Externship (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 5, 2016
management never hire a full staff, everything is always unorganized, very stressful, and just too much of a workload every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRIMARY CARE. Our community is ready to answer.

86%