PRIMARY CARE Employee Reviews

unstable.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TNNovember 22, 2017
Loved working here, but the company was unstable due to difficulties the owner has, Insurance canceled without our knowledge, and people were not aware when they needed it it had been canceled. COBRA was not offered.
communal environment
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mt. St. BENEDICTOctober 29, 2017
There is a communal approach to the centre.The days were very routine. The staff followed the daily schedule. The clients were aware of the time scheduled and followed them through the day
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
There was no micro-management
trying to leave
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kittanning, PAOctober 25, 2017
I like my current job but I am looking to relocate to a warmer climate. I need to relocate for health reasons.I might stay if this job was in Florida.
Cbo
Team Lead - Patient Accounts (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAOctober 12, 2017
Working in a Central Business Office teaches a representative much of the Revenue Cycle System. Even after years of experience, there is always more knowledge to gain.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Fast Paced yet friendly work envirnotment
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  St Croix, VIOctober 9, 2017
A typical day at work begins with ensuring that exam rooms are fully stocked and proceeds with checking in and triage of the first patients until another clinical staff arrives. I learned both primary care and OBGYN while working at primary care. The hardest part of my job would be in stressful days trying deal with angry sick patients while keeping them calm and reassured that we will get to them. The most enjoyable part of my job is the smile of the patients once they are through and reassured that they will get better or that everything is good with their health and that of their loved ones.
Pros
Great Medical insurance
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Overall a disorganized facility, but very kind provider.
Clinical Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 2, 2017
Typical day at work involved obtaining vital signs, telephone triage, blood draws, documentation and some clerical work. The disorganization and spontaneous schedule changes made it difficult to stay motivated.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Not sanitary, poor treatment from employers.
great
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 19, 2017
awesome place to work. very friendly atmosphere, all the employees and medical staff are very nice and care a lot about their patient health. I loved working with MGH
good company
Professional Healthcare Representative, Baltimore (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 17, 2017
There are a lot of opportunities to advance. The work life balance is good for moms or going back to school. There are a lot of growth opportunities within the company.
A typical day
Supervisory, Health System Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VASeptember 13, 2017
Quick paced work environment servicing multiple military beneficiaries across the community in the national capital region. Enjoyable but not challenging.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MASeptember 8, 2017
I enjoying where I am working at but I have been working primary care my whole career and I am in need of a change. My coworkers are great with teamwork but there is always room for improvement. My current routine is coming in and checking the schedule for day and requested any need documents for the provider. I also have telephone encounters and referrals that need to be scheduled and process. I am also in charge of the autoclave and sterilizing instruments.
at home care, not a job
Primary Care taker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 8, 2017
I do not have a review as this was my family member. My mom died . This is not an employer. I was taking care of my mom on my own with training from holy redeemer hospital.
Cons
Flexibility in assignments, great staff coordinators
Urgent Care Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Keene, NHAugust 30, 2017
I enjoy locum tenens assignments. Nice to meet new staff, patient base, travel however, sometimes assignments are spaced out too much. I enjoy seeing patients and practicing medicine. Looking to establish a permanent assignment.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Locum Tenens assignments spread out too much
good
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIJuly 31, 2017
Always busy good co workers and management. Always willing to help and they work with you with any issue that you may have if its insurance or auto accident
fast pace office, productive.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 29, 2017
-Definitely need to know how to multi-task
-Extremely busy office
-Experienced in it all, checking patient vitals, checking in and out, answering multiple phone lines. assisting providers with procedures.
- We definitely made a enjoyable work day everyday.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Productive and Enjoyable work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNJuly 25, 2017
Primary Care is a wonderful setting to work. You learn a lot everyday working in PC. Management is a plus and the culture is exciting. There's no hard part my. I love my patients and very sensitive to patient needs.
Very friendly management
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLJune 9, 2017
A typical work day consisted of verifying insurances and patient management.Friendly staff with penty of help if needed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with insurance authorizations. Ive learned so much regarding insurance policies.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
insurance policies
not fun
Medical Asst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 24, 2017
Very stressed enviorment. The old time employees are as lazy as they get. They will gang up on you and make your life crazy if you call them out. its crazy
family and work
Patient Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hazard, KYMay 16, 2017
I loved working at primary care i loved the patients and my coworkers the atmosphere was awesome and sometimes dealing with the public was challenging i still enjoyed it
Pros
drug rep lunches
Cons
30 min lunchs
job not reccommended
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 1, 2017
overall it was an experience id not want to go through again, but it also taught me how to handle situations differently than what Ive seen while working there.
Etpca review
medical staff and administrative staff (Current Employee) –  TennesseeMay 1, 2017
My professional relationship with this company has been a very rewarding experience. The management and the people I work with want the best for each other and support one another through each and every work day. A typical day at work is very busy with checking patients in and out of their appointments and insuring that their visit is a quick and pleasant experience. The hardest part is the fast paced environment; but this also makes for a rewarding experience due to the fact you must keep a level head and an upbeat and energetic attitude. I have learned a lot from working here, including: time management, billing, data research, EMR experience, customer service, telephone etiquette and how to be personable with everyone you meet.
Pros
free lunches, insurance, bonuses
Cons
low percent of raises