Primary Functional Expertise Employee Reviews

Fun and exciting workplace!
Orthodontic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAJanuary 10, 2017
A great team to work with in a fun work environment! Always having new experiences and growing! Very enjoyable experience!
Wells Fargo
Contact Store Manager Kathleen Furio (Former Employee) –  Estes Park, CODecember 2, 2016
Management was helpful and knowledgable to assist at everyday tasks. Encouraged growth and promotion with direct contact to ensure understanding. Enjoyed the atmosphere created within policies for customer service and integrity.
a technologically forward agency
Midshift Special Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 30, 2016
Being a supervisor of an elite covert unit for my agency presents many challenges and opportunities. I have surrounded myself with the most capable of subordinates who give 100 percent every day.
Pros
great subordinates
Cons
dangerous working conditions
Extremely challanging atmosphere
Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Racine County, WIJune 7, 2016
My current title is Production Planner, yet I do so much more. The Supervisor quit shortly after I was hired to help him and was never replaced. The company has been realizing extreme growth and the growing pains are very evident. The workload keeps growing exponentially with little help to accommodate the growth. I find myself having to put in more and more hours and still cannot keep my head above water. I had even resorted to working from home until their interface began to corrupt my personal computer causing hours of frustration until I finally had to remove it and restore my computer. I cannot say that my manager is indifferent as he is also heavily overworked with far too many responsibilities to manage the growing demand.

Machinery is ancient and constantly breaking down with no preventative maintenance. The shop is incredibly filthy and proper air filtration is non-existent. The environment on the Shop Floor was already highly apathetic, confrontational, resistant to continuous improvement. That atmosphere has grown steadily worse. The stress level has affected everyone, causing negative attitudes and a very difficult environment in which to be effective. Most of the shop has little to no regard for company policies regarding job procedure, attendance, phone use on work hours, safety, cleanliness. With no Shop Supervisor, there is little done to correct this major hindrance to production. The employees doing the most work with the best results are needlessly nit-picked about incredibly minor infractions while employees that grossly abuse the lack of
  more... supervision go completely unchecked with no repercussions, which of course causes the good employees to quit in disust.  less
Pros
Excellent pay, awesome PTO (if you can make it to 3 years) and 100% paid health care premiums (for singles only)
Cons
Highly Chaotic, No team mentality, Consistently negative attitude from management
Very secure and safe work environment
Team Leader/Chain Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 24, 2016
In a typical work day my requirements have prepared me for a safe and detail oriented mind frame.
Unfortunately there is not much room for advancement and an employee tends to hit his earning potential cap early. Coworkers here do look out for each other and are aware of one another's surroundings.
The hardest part of the job would have to be, knowing that your earning potential has been maxed out. Unfortunately work has been slow and there are not enough hours offered to continue a stable life.
Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing my family is well covered with insurance and knowing coworkers are supportive.
delivering furniture
Supervisor Tim (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FL 34741March 14, 2016
Very prestigious company with good quality merchandise. The work is hard but continuous and beneficial. Not everyone is built for this type of work it can be extremely exhausting and effect other areas of life if one doesn't have holistic healthy lifestyle to combat exhaustion.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Very heavy furntiure
24 hour a day job.
Main caregiver (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 30, 2015
Caring for my Mother at the end of her life is very stress full and yet very fulfilling at the same time. The day begins about 7am when I give my Mother her morning medications. As soon as I know she is completely awake I have to change her diaper and clean her up. About 8am I feed her as she cannot feed herself. The rest of the day consists of me lifting her out of bed and moving her to the Wheelchair. Back to the bed for changing periodically during the day, as needed. Lunch if she is hungry giving her as many liquids as she will drink. Dinner and evening medication is usually between 5 and 6pm. followed by either listening to music or watching a movie. Bed time is 10pm.
critical care
RN floor nurse Critical Care (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 13, 2015
Methodist is a great opportunity for learning new skills.Methodist offers great benefits. My manager is efficient and manages well. There is good team work on the floor.
Pros
learning new skills
Cons
night shifts
Productive workplace
General Housekeeping of Hotel Rooms (Current Employee) –  Detroit MIAugust 5, 2015
I would like a clean work environment and room for advancement and very flexible by all means. Friendly co-workers where everybody gets along
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
free lunches
Concrete Finisher
finishing concrete (Former Employee) –  charlotte ncJuly 28, 2015
Form setting grading gravel to prep for pours, average 600 yds a night with bull floating,screed work, saw cutting as well
A great place to work with a great group of people
Substance Abuse Counselor/Mental Health Counselor (Current Employee) –  Nebo, NCJuly 9, 2015
A great place to work with a great group of people. Great time to began shift and end shift. The supervisor is great to work with and the benefits are great. The shift starts at 5:30am and ends at 2 pm. the job was great.
Pros
early shift
Cons
so many clients
Productive and earning new things every day
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 2, 2015
Constantly moving, learning and growing every day is something different, interacting with the customers to show interest.
Pros
discounts on shoes
Cons
how to handle rude customers
Student Friendly
Aramark- Floater (Current Employee) –  Fort MyersApril 29, 2015
This company is very understanding of a college student's hectic study schedule. I am very grateful to have had an opportunity to work for them.
A Competive work place
Tax Consultant/ Supervisor, D&A Financial Service (Current Employee) –  mobile,alabamaApril 12, 2015
my day at work is to prepare federal state taxes.and what i have learn that it a lot of law dealing with taxes.my management showed me best proper way to complete taxes.coworkers was very helpful in all aspect.hardest part of the job is dealing with the client.my most enjoyable of the job is helping people.
Pros
The office atmosphere
Cons
Late Hour
Fun envirement
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 4, 2015
The customers make the job more fun for you if you enjoy what your position required. All Jobs come with a responsibility and it is up to the employer to make it fun. With this job there was not a way to continue such routine.
working at jetstream
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 23, 2015
typical day of work was cold and hard but in a way fulfilling. I learnd how to drive a tug, a push back, and a belt loader. I learned how to read bag tags and that was the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job was conecting with my co-workers and getting the job done. management was a little unorganized but it never stoped me from my job
Pros
self reliance
Cons
organization skills
Unorganized Semi busy workplace
Desktop Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia PennsylvaniaJanuary 21, 2015
Day at work starts with coming in at 8:45am and logging in and looking over tickets that need to be attended too. I have learned about VDI management and Windows server 2003 a little more in depth from school. My boss usually works from home or is always out at other offices taking care of Network and system issues. My co-workers are nice except for the impatient ones who come up to your desk and ask questions which are not logical to the workplace. The hardest part of my job is dealing with people who cannot take no for an answer and just keep poking me till I think of an answer to satisfy them . The most enjoyable part of the day is when I know something about another persons position that they have no clue about !
Pros
Lenient Boss, Friendly environment, Fun Job
Cons
Restrictions with access, Guidance of position, Dead end JOB
Good
o Team leader and shipping docks (Former Employee) –  Shafter, CAJanuary 18, 2015
The Target warehouse was a great place to work at because it not only show me how to become a good employee, but also how to become a better leader.
Fun
Landscape Crew-Leader (Former Employee) –  Hadley, MaNovember 21, 2014
I learned a lot about how to manage a team and work with other peoples strengths and weaknesses to make a productive environment that was a fun place to work in.
Nice learning environment, a lot of change
Surgery Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHOctober 19, 2014
Answering phones, making appointments, handling faxes and emails, processing paperwork, and administrative assistance is all in a days work. It is a fun learning environment with a lot to offer. Management is professional and adaptive to employee's needs. Co-workers can be a little stressful but overall nice. The hardest part of the job is remembering the changes. It can also be hard to meet the demands of patients at times. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of knowing you helped somebody get the care they need.
Pros
Free lunches, can learn a lot, all requests are taken into consideration
Cons
No healthcare, very little room to move up in company, constant change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primary Functional Expertise. Our community is ready to answer.

Primary Functional Expertise Reviews by Location