Primary Services Employee Reviews

Job review
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJanuary 17, 2018
The job was fun while I was there. The hours were great . We had a good manager and boss. I would work at this job again. If primary has other jobs open in this area would like to be considered
Pros
Cons
Was not a permanent job
Primary Services
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2018
good place to work, managers provide constant communication and will be there for you. Lunches were provided on the long weekends or holiday weekends.
Lack of communication
Accounts Payable Processor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 15, 2017
No one in the company responds to you.......I do not know how they stay in business or get the clients they have....Everyone that I have spoken to that has done assignments for them say the same thing (little to no communication regarding the project assignment)
Contact worker
Contract Regulatory/Revenue Accountant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2017
I like working for the organization but when offered permanent position the pay was not conducive to the years of experience or duties. I have concern about advancement opportunities.
Pros
Duties
Cons
Pay
good for desperate people
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXDecember 11, 2017
a typical day at work starts with you taking calls and ends with you taking calls with time in between being told what you are doing wrong and to fix it. the managers are fairly nice because their performance isn't totally predicated on how each person does. The workplace culture is very "do the job or else" and they love to dangle a carrot in front of you and then wail on you with the stick. There really is no hardest part of the job besides the unrealistic goals designed to allow them to fire people at will.
Good work environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2017
It is extremely fast-paced, high expectations, and competitive but they do have a lot of treats in order to reward great work. The best part is that they are very friendly.
Pros
Free snacks
Focus on client and employees
DIRECTOR PERFORMANCE ASSURANCE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 19, 2017
Typical day was fast paced to make sure the clients and employees come first. Culture was very caring about individual with a good work life balance.
Pros
Culture, environment, smart
Cons
shifting priorities as in any company
Means to an End
Contractor for ConocoPhillips (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKSeptember 21, 2017
Good for getting your foot in the door with a company to earn a full time position but not much else. Bad communication from company, little to no benefits, and average pay.
Fema
Sub Lead-Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2017
Worked as an admin for FEMA for Katrina relief. it was very stressful, and we didn't receive a lot of time off. They did pay well but it was a stressful time.
The best temp agency I have ever worked for
Contract Executive/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2017
I worked on various assignments for Primary Services and always received a very good rate of pay. The recruiter that I worked for was very good at keeping me busy and finding me higher paying assignments.
Pros
Good rate of Pay/Stayed Busy
Cons
No benefits as a contractor
Temp job
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 26, 2017
They paid very well and the job was good. They definitely were there for their employees. The place I was working at had it's issues but that is not on the staffing agency.
Customer Service
Tier 1 residential agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 30, 2017
The hardest part was upselling but the most enjoyable was the friendly atmosphere with up management beyond your supervisor. typical ready to answer at start of staff and calls were not stop
Horrible place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXApril 14, 2017
You can be the best seller and still be treated like the worst. No real opportunity for real advancement. They play favorites solely based off your personality and friendship with them. Then trick you into what they consider promotion. No pay increases once your on the call center floor. No one ever stays when they realize. Wayfair is a better call center.

Working at a call center with customers that are awful and being yelled at constantly.

You have to meet the sales goals. Most people don't. The people that do aren't any different.

training is overwhelming

The amount of pay for all the stuff you have to do.

They give you one wk on the phone then expect you to know how to react with customers the next week.
Pros
Steady income
Cons
Everything else
Half of a Full Gold Star- Negative Impact
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 30, 2017
It's the worst and most unprofessional place to ever represent and work for. You end up working longer than the actual recruiters and they get your information as a collection into their database. It's about the funding and making money off of you while you earn nothing for yourself in the long run; no lack of comprehension and communication skills while resolving issues or extensions for upcoming jobs after you've completed one successfully.
Pros
there aren't any
Cons
Too many to mention
fun place to work and nice people willing to teach.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 25, 2017
Great work environment very professional team. Hardest part of my job was sitting down for long periods of time and we were only allowed a 30 minute lunch.
Versatile staffing agency involved with multiple sectors
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 16, 2017
Good staffing agency with focuses in many sectors. Provides competitive salaries, although they lack competitive benefits. Their recruiters and handlers are easy to reach and are good at their jobs.
Pros
Competitive salaries
Cons
Lacks competitive benefits
Great staffing agency
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2016
This was an excellent staffing agency that was able to find the ideal job for my particular set of skills. They were also available for any questions I had.
Good opportunity, good people and lots of fun
Onsite Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasJuly 26, 2016
Primary is very kind, they care about their clients and go the extra mile to get their work done but they also dedicate time for office fun. Whether it is a team lunch our outing, they make you feel like family. There is an opportunity to provide more benefits to their contractors since there was no 401K provided and limited time off with no pay.
Pros
Good people to work with, fun energy and free lunches occassionally
Cons
Limited benefits to the employee and no paid time off
productive company
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2016
When you are dealing with corporation and there money. You need to be patient with them concerning with there money. It requires a lot of researching and doing everything to make sure that the customers are happy
Pros
busy
Very positive
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJanuary 31, 2016
Great people to work with. we all worked together to find the best customer experience from start to finish on the life of an account

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primary Services. Our community is ready to answer.