Primary Services Employee Reviews

Good opportunity, good people and lots of fun
Onsite Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasJuly 26, 2016
Primary is very kind, they care about their clients and go the extra mile to get their work done but they also dedicate time for office fun. Whether it is a team lunch our outing, they make you feel like family. There is an opportunity to provide more benefits to their contractors since there was no 401K provided and limited time off with no pay.
Pros
Good people to work with, fun energy and free lunches occassionally
Cons
Limited benefits to the employee and no paid time off
productive company
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2016
When you are dealing with corporation and there money. You need to be patient with them concerning with there money. It requires a lot of researching and doing everything to make sure that the customers are happy
Pros
busy
Very positive
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJanuary 31, 2016
Great people to work with. we all worked together to find the best customer experience from start to finish on the life of an account
Good work atmosphere and very rewarding
Pennywise power csr (Former Employee) –  HoustonJanuary 28, 2016
Customer service for penny wise power , I was hired by primary services I loved working for the company, they were very hands on and very professional. The only negative thing I could say was when I had emergency surgery and I was told to voluntary resign by one the recruiter due to the fact they couldn't hold my position for my recovery time, when I tried to contact primary after my recovery to find another job with them they never returned my calls or messages until this day I can never find a job so exciting like nrg was.
Pros
Wages, team work
Cons
Misleading at times, not professional when it comes to contacting employees back
No training
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJanuary 23, 2016
No one seemed to care that you asked for help on the first day.
Very nice people but once your hired they don't really see you much.
Co-workers were rally great!
The pay is good. that is all
Outbound Credit and Collections (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 11, 2015
I worked on assignment for Direct Energy. The assignment was supposed to be a 3 month contract, Outbound Credit and Collections, and then we would go permanent or be let go if you weren't doing your job. Atleast that's what we were told! They kept us on temp for 11 months!! Then Primary HR showed up at the job site one Thursday to tell everyone Friday was the last day! Through the entire process, my group was lied to and strung along! My role within the company changed from outbound c&c to CSG to IRG to vacancy team to special projects team!!! There was absolutely NO JOB STABILITY!! Also, they kept telling us that there was plenty of work and the assignment would not end anytime soon, so we stayed, well, those of us that didn't get let go for "budget cuts"! This company is totally unreliable! If you have a family you're trying to take care of, I would say stay away from this agency! Because they will let you go without warning and will have no sense of urgency finding you another assignment!
Pros
The pay
Cons
Pretty much everything else!!
Fun but stressful
recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 31, 2015
Loved working here. Great growth opportunities.
Management seems to mix business with personal a lot. A lot of HR violations amongst staff that never gets resolved.
Pros
if you work really hard they will definitely promote you.
Cons
Management mixes business with pleasure.
Overall great job
Aquisition Agent for Reliant Energy (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2015
I really like working for Primary services. They don't have many advancement opportunities. They have very flexible schedules.
productive and family enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2015
family orientated job, and very professional, and learned about reliant. co workers was very friendly and helpful, and most part about I like, they care about what you do and how you do it
Great Job. Loved the atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2015
This place was an amazing job to work at. Everyone was friendly and that made work fun and it went by fast. Since I was an intern, a typical day for me was to scan papers into the computer, file papers, print and copy papers. Sometimes, I would answer the phones and transfer them to the agent the customers wanted to speak with. I would call potential candidates and schedule them for an interview. I loved this job and every since I left, I have been looking for an atmosphere like this job. There really weren't any hard parts about this job. I enjoyed everything this job had to offer.
Very Productive
Records Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 23, 2015
Every assignment I learned something new. I am a quick learner and very good at what I do. I had to multi-task on most of my assignment.
Pros
Good location to where I live
Great Pay and Great Experiences
Various Administrative Contract Positions (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2015
I miss working for Primary Services. They sent you on the best assignments with the best pay. The contacts at the agency were incredibly personable and incredibly nice.
Loyal and hard working Employment Agency
Contract Coordinator/Support (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Primary Services is a hard working and loyal employment agency who have always provided me with fantastic long term and short term opportunities. They work hard in finding you work!
Wonderful place to grow
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2014
I love my job and the staff
The company provides wonderful benefits and compared to the other staffing companies this one is great!
Training Wasnt the Best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2014
I expected a little more in training as far as detail for job duties, schedules weren't given as promised.
The Employee is NOT Important $ is
Executives assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston TXNovember 3, 2014
Please keep in mind I had worked for them for 3 years earning well above the pay-grade they anticipated.
But when I was assigned to another position with for this company. I contacted my staffer several times about the discriminatory behavior onsite. The racist comments hurled around the office and how I had been passed over on several opportunities. They said they would look into it. I asked to be reassigned somewhere else nothing happened. I finally couldn't take it anymore and put in my 2 weeks notices. I was escorted out of the office the following day as though I had done something wrong.
I filed for unemployment as per normal they fought it and submitted erroneous documentation about my earnings which put me in trouble with government assistance. They reassigned me to a position that was extremely far from my house knowing my transportation was not the best.
I was told if I didn't take the job it would reflect poorly on my rehire opportunities. I took it, my car broke down mid commute they fired me and called it "no call no show".
If you are employed by this company don't contact them about a safe and professional workplace issue because they will fire you fight your unemployment and blacklist you for future opportunities.
Front desk for Woodgroup
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2014
I handled the overall general office duties of Administrative Assistant such as ordering supplies, answering the phones, greeting clients, setting appointments. I worked part time and after a year with them they were supposed to hire me full time and decided to end the contract.
Pros
Cons
temporary assignment
The culture was great
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2014
Welcomed when you came in. You can see the business working hard.
n/a
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Excellent Staffing Service
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2014
Primary services has been a great help in locating ideal, convenient assignments for myself. I have been with them for over 5 years now and have referred many people to them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primary Services. Our community is ready to answer.