Primary Services

Primary Services Employer Reviews

Excellent Staffing Service
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2014
Primary services has been a great help in locating ideal, convenient assignments for myself. I have been with them for over 5 years now and have referred many people to them.
fun
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT (Former Employee), Houston TexasApril 23, 2014
fun place to work.... I really do not have anything positive to say besides they pay well.
Professional Atmosphere
Account Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2014
This was a professional company that help me with my job. They have a professional staff and I was able to enjoy working with the staff and my other co workers.
n/a
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Bartlesville, OKJanuary 15, 2014
Good job but never know when your assignment will end hard getting in touch with your recruiter
Great way to experience different work places
Escalated Collections Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2013
Although this is a temp service they really look out for their employees.
Overall Review On Company
Data Entry/ Customer Service Represenitive (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 2, 2013
Every job detail that was signed to me was a Great Experience....
Enjoyed working for Primary Services
Correspondence Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2013
Pros: working weekends and dress comfortable.
Cons: working over if the next person did not show up to work.
The position was a part-time position working with the Voyager Fleet in the Houston area.
Authorizing fleet credit cards approval for military division.
Enjoyed working there laid back environment with very little supervision.
Coworkers was easy to get along with.
The hardest part of the job denying the person gas if they did not know there pen number.
Nice place to work
Accounts Payable/ Owner Relations (Former Employee), Houston TexasJuly 3, 2013
Typical day is working to make sure that I complete everything that I set forth to do that day.
I have learned to make sure that I put the most important thing first that I have to do to meet my dead line.
I enjoy working with people
the hardest part of the job is juggling four or five things at the same time.
the most enjoyable part of the job is keeping – more... busy and working with wonderful people. – less
Productive and engaging work environment.
Customer Service Representative @ Reliant Energy (Former Employee), Houston, TxJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: numerous contest and incentives for providing outstanding customer service
Cons: rewarded with treats and snacks makes it hard to keep the weight off.
A typical day at work would consist of assisting with customer needs while receiving periodical emails motivating, rewarding and showing appreciation for superb customer service.
Fun place to work
Sales Support Specialist and Billing Resolutions (Former Employee), Houston, TxOctober 15, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company. I learned alot at the three differnet locations I worked at.
Resourceful and extremely helpful staffing agency.
Bilingual Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 11, 2012
Pros: challenging, locations, management
Cons: short breaks, salary and "temp" status in most of them.
Primary Services is by far the most complete staffing agency I have experienced. It was the beginning of my career in the Customer Service field when I lived in Houston. Through them, I worked for energy suppliers like Reliant Energy and Gexa Energy. During the time worked for both companies, I developed excellent customer service skills, more specific – more... to a Call Center environment. During a typical 8 hour shift, I was answering phone calls from many customers, dealing with easy and not so easy situations, but ultimately with a solution and a satisfactory ending. Management in both companies were great, I was always able to reach to them and get all my questions or concerns answered and was even able to create a good bond with them. As any call center, you have all types of co-workers, I just made sure to be surrounded by positive and successful peers. The most challenging part of these experiences was definitely the "angry customer" calls and how to take that customer from there to a solution and a satisfaction. I definitely enjoyed sharing these experiences with my co-workers and learn from them, also include the great training both companies provided. – less
Most temp assignments paid well.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 18, 2012
Pros: could take a day off between assignments if need be.
Cons: when ready to work and no assignments. hardly happened.
New assignment, introduce my self, review desk, filing system, computer and executive's organization layouts. Always offered a job full-time on assignments, sometimes it was a matter of pay. Do not remember a hard part on a assignment. Most enjoyable was meeting new people and having the opportunity to check the position out prior to going full-time.
Great recruiters
Corporate Receptionist/Clerical Project (Former Employee), Houston, TxJuly 15, 2012
Pros: excellent payrate
Cons: short work assignments
get organize for the day, making sure I am fully aware of the project I am assigned for the day and the duration of the assignment. My work environment is friendly, the hardest part about my job is knowing that it will come to an end. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with and the money I make.

MOJO – July 18, 2012

My experience with Primary Services was horrible.I wouldnt advise anyone to sign up with them. If you see a job you like, try to get it through another agency. They will love you to death until your position comes to an end, then they will act if as you never existed AND deny you ever worked for them AND cause you to not receive unemployment benefits.

MOJO – December 12, 2012

I agree. Primary Services was sooo much in love with the staff of over 30 people they placed at Shell for a contract position, during this time, we received bonus's and retention checks. ALL WAS WELL, Primary Services even brought gifts for everyone on the last day of the contract. Then, once I got home and filed Unemployment, Primary Services denied I had even worked for them. Needless to say, I managed to find another job, and did not need the benefits after all. THis is a true story, YA JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP LOL!

Rewarding
Junior Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 1, 2012
I did this while I was in college, working as a temp, I was able to get good hands on experience in a number of different opportunities.