Primary Services

Primary Services Employee Reviews

productive and family enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 16, 2015
family orientated job, and very professional, and learned about reliant. co workers was very friendly and helpful, and most part about I like, they care about what you do and how you do it
Great Job. Loved the atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 18, 2015
This place was an amazing job to work at. Everyone was friendly and that made work fun and it went by fast. Since I was an intern, a typical day for me was to scan papers into the computer, file papers, – more... print and copy papers. Sometimes, I would answer the phones and transfer them to the agent the customers wanted to speak with. I would call potential candidates and schedule them for an interview. I loved this job and every since I left, I have been looking for an atmosphere like this job. There really weren't any hard parts about this job. I enjoyed everything this job had to offer. – less
Very Productive
Records Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: Good location to where I live
Every assignment I learned something new. I am a quick learner and very good at what I do. I had to multi-task on most of my assignment.
Great Pay and Great Experiences
Various Administrative Contract Positions (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 6, 2015
I miss working for Primary Services. They sent you on the best assignments with the best pay. The contacts at the agency were incredibly personable and incredibly nice.
Loyal and hard working Employment Agency
Contract Coordinator/Support (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Primary Services is a hard working and loyal employment agency who have always provided me with fantastic long term and short term opportunities. They work hard in finding you work!
Wonderful place to grow
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 10, 2014
I love my job and the staff
The company provides wonderful benefits and compared to the other staffing companies this one is great!
Training Wasnt the Best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 10, 2014
I expected a little more in training as far as detail for job duties, schedules weren't given as promised.
The Employee is NOT Important $ is
Executives assistant (Former Employee), Houston TXNovember 3, 2014
Please keep in mind I had worked for them for 3 years earning well above the pay-grade they anticipated.
But when I was assigned to another position with for this company. I contacted my staffer several – more... times about the discriminatory behavior onsite. The racist comments hurled around the office and how I had been passed over on several opportunities. They said they would look into it. I asked to be reassigned somewhere else nothing happened. I finally couldn't take it anymore and put in my 2 weeks notices. I was escorted out of the office the following day as though I had done something wrong.
I filed for unemployment as per normal they fought it and submitted erroneous documentation about my earnings which put me in trouble with government assistance. They reassigned me to a position that was extremely far from my house knowing my transportation was not the best.
I was told if I didn't take the job it would reflect poorly on my rehire opportunities. I took it, my car broke down mid commute they fired me and called it "no call no show".
If you are employed by this company don't contact them about a safe and professional workplace issue because they will fire you fight your unemployment and blacklist you for future opportunities. – less
Front desk for Woodgroup
Receptionist (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Cons: temporary assignment
I handled the overall general office duties of Administrative Assistant such as ordering supplies, answering the phones, greeting clients, setting appointments. I worked part time and after a year with them they were supposed to hire me full time and decided to end the contract.
The culture was great
Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2014
Welcomed when you came in. You can see the business working hard.
n/a
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Excellent Staffing Service
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2014
Primary services has been a great help in locating ideal, convenient assignments for myself. I have been with them for over 5 years now and have referred many people to them.
fun
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT (Former Employee), Houston TexasApril 23, 2014
fun place to work.... I really do not have anything positive to say besides they pay well.
Professional Atmosphere
Account Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2014
This was a professional company that help me with my job. They have a professional staff and I was able to enjoy working with the staff and my other co workers.
n/a
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Bartlesville, OKJanuary 15, 2014
Good job but never know when your assignment will end hard getting in touch with your recruiter
Great way to experience different work places
Escalated Collections Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2013
Although this is a temp service they really look out for their employees.
Overall Review On Company
Data Entry/ Customer Service Represenitive (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 2, 2013
Every job detail that was signed to me was a Great Experience....
Enjoyed working for Primary Services
Correspondence Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2013
Pros: working weekends and dress comfortable.
Cons: working over if the next person did not show up to work.
The position was a part-time position working with the Voyager Fleet in the Houston area.
Authorizing fleet credit cards approval for military division.
Enjoyed working there laid back environment with very little supervision.
Coworkers was easy to get along with.
The hardest part of the job denying the person gas if they did not know there pen number.
Nice place to work
Accounts Payable/ Owner Relations (Former Employee), Houston TexasJuly 3, 2013
Typical day is working to make sure that I complete everything that I set forth to do that day.
I have learned to make sure that I put the most important thing first that I have to do to meet my dead line.
I enjoy working with people
the hardest part of the job is juggling four or five things at the same time.
the most enjoyable part of the job is keeping busy and working with wonderful people.
Productive and engaging work environment.
Customer Service Representative @ Reliant Energy (Former Employee), Houston, TxJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: numerous contest and incentives for providing outstanding customer service
Cons: rewarded with treats and snacks makes it hard to keep the weight off.
A typical day at work would consist of assisting with customer needs while receiving periodical emails motivating, rewarding and showing appreciation for superb customer service.

Primary Services Salaries