Prime-Line Products

Prime-Line Products Employer Reviews

Fun and friendly enviroment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Redlands, CAOctober 15, 2014
Easy to learn, ability to expand in the warehouse. Good experience to learn other departments for near future promotion.
Customer Focused and Fast Paced
Production Planner II (Former Employee), Redlands, CAJuly 9, 2013
Pros: always busy, new challenges
Cons: the dental insurance could be better, so many changes in the office that people aren't sure what knowledge you have
Everyday was a little different which is a good think. We did all we could to keep customers happy. I learned all about being a Production Planner at this place and I am very thankful for the opportunity. The management team has changed several time over the last 4 years which is good and bad. The good is that the company keeps getting better and better. The bad is that you lose the business relationships that you've developed over the years. The new people don't know what you've done for the company, what you've gone through to make it your home away from home. The coworker are for the most part great with a few exceptions. The most enjoyable part of the job to me was being able to finish projects and seeing everyone be happy that we made another deadline.
Great friendly environment
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Redlands, CAMarch 28, 2013
Loved my job responsibilites at Prime-Line Products and enjoyed working there.