Prime Care Technologies delivers high performance cloud-based computing services to give businesses the agility, efficiency, and power to reduce unnecessary labor costs, increase revenues, improve cash flow, and ensure compliance. These services include secure and reliable hosting of mission-critical applications; managed hosting services; PCT’s Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics reporting tool, primeVIEWTM; Enterprise-level Middleware Integration Solution (proprietary); Help Desk services; Microsoft SharePoint; Email, hard drive, and USB encryption; hosted applicant tracking, time and attendance, payroll, and human resources solutions; automated procurement services – Procurement Partners; automated claims and revenue cycle management tools – ProClaim Partners; business continuity, high availability, and disaster recovery services; asset and desktop management; VoIP, wired and wireless network consulting services; hardware, software, and telecommunications procurement services; server, desktop, and application virtualization; and web application performance accelerator and end-to-end WAN optimization. With cloud computing technologies, PCT's customers are able to leverage computer resources anytime from anywhere.
PCT works with Health Care Providers, including, acute care, skilled nursing, assisted living, physician practices, home health, and hospice care; Fortune 1000 Companies in finance, retail, manufacturing, and telecommunications; and the Public Sector, including public education and local government
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment.
- High Call Volume Call Center with expectations to close between 20 to 30 issues per day.
- Responsible to work assigned schedule
- Must be able to multi task handling:
o Phone Support Requests
o Email Requests
o Special Projects
- Train end users in the use of equipment and software.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of emerging desktop technologies and software applications.
- Fully document all cases in call tracking software and escalate to appropriate queue.
- Escalate support call to supervisor as necessary.
- Assume ownership of project-related tasks as needed or assigned.
- Act as liaison between clients or customers and other IT organizations or external IT vendors
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Requires at least 3+ years of technical support experience in a computer help desk, networking or software support center.
- Requires strong skills and proficiency level in troubleshooting, support, analysis and resolution
- Must have experience supporting external end-users with software, hardware and/or basic networking related issues
- Knowledge of networking topologies and computer systems operating systems
- MS Office
- Experience supporting large scale network environments in a help desk or technical support environment, strong understanding of Active Directory environments – strongly desired
- Industry related certifications- Minimum of an A+ and MCP Certification required. (must show proof)
- Demonstrate ability to solve a wide range of technical problems of diverse scope and moderate complexity, where analysis of data and/or situations requires evaluation of both identifiable and unidentifiable factors
- Must be able to multi task on a regular basis within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills along with strong organizational and time management skills allow the right candidate to be immediately successful.
- Highly reliable with a stable work history is required
- Must be flexible in scheduling and have the ability to work various shifts/schedules including nights, weekends and holidays; overtime may be necessary to complete tasks
Min of an Associate’s Degree required in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or other relevant disciplines.
Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits – including a generous PTO program, 401k – career growth opportunities and more