Must have at least 1 year of Wireless Retail Experience
Pay = $8.00 per hours plus lucrative commission.
Looking for aggressive, professional, and persistent sales professionals who can provide unparalleled customer service.
If this is you then this job is for you!! If interested, please fill out an application on www.primecomms.com on any GA job requisition.
Purpose of the job: The Retail Sales Consultant (RSC) will be responsible for assisting new and existing customers with the purchase of telecommunications/technology products and services. The RSC is recognized by Prime Communications as an exemplary sales associate, consistently delivering high quality operations and excellent customer satisfaction levels. This individual must consistently achieve sales, revenue and income objectives, while meeting or exceeding monthly quotas. The RSC will work with appropriate departments or business partners to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction are met in every area. The RSC is responsible for store appearance and various aspects of office administration, as well as assisting in special projects assigned by the supervisor or other duties as assigned by management. Other responsibilities include cash handling, daily deposits and inventory procedures.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform as a role model employee for all new hires and peer Retail Sales Consultants.
- Possess the ability to control a sale – preferred handset, preferred rate plan, accessory and data bolt-on
- Deliver excellence in greeting activity and production
- Achieve minimum monthly sales goals (after deactivations, chargebacks, and returns).
- Deliver complete, high quality sales with high profit per line-PPL goals will be set by market
- Maintain high sales and operation targets
- Utilize referral program in conjunction with excellent customer service to maximize every sale
- Offer exceptional customer service and work to assist less experienced Retail Sales Consultants.
- Refer unsolvable concerns to their Store Manager, District Manager or Corporate Headquarters or field offices
- Follow the complete sales process as outlined in the 5 Key Behaviors and other best practices defined by Prime and AT&T.
- Adhere to all paperwork policies and procedures with zero tolerance for non-commissionable sales, unauthorized underselling and sales without proper ID (primary and secondary)
- Regularly check personal paperwork and review for discrepancies/deficiencies
- Follow all Cash Depositing procedures and accept full fiduciary responsibility for all deficiencies
- Verify customer identification, complete credit check, complete customer contracts, prepare customer’s file & sales invoice, collect and record customer payment, complete secondary agreement if needed, and properly convey all required disclaimers and policies to customer
- It is the responsibility of all employees to control, monitor and maintain inventory
- Accurate & timely completion of Opening & Closing checklists with zero defects to include opening and closing inventory counts
- Immediate communication of any inventory deficiency to supervisors for review
- Safeguarding of all codes & passwords (i.e. POS, RQ4, Carrier logins, Email, Security)
- Maintain store appearance and organization of inventory
- Work with MIT, Store Manager and/or District Manager to locate missing phones & perform physical recounts as necessary
Communications & Public Relations
- Conduct one’s self as a representative of the Carrier and the company
- Communicate company promotions & deals to customers with enthusiasm
- Maintain an open line of communication with management and the Service Center as necessary
- Report potential problems and offer solutions to perceived shortcomings in any Prime Communications system or policy
- Have and communicate a sense of pride in the company for which the employee works
- Communicate available job openings to customers and applicants;
- Actively promote the company and the carrier outside of the workplace for the purpose of driving sales
Training & Development
- Complete all required training within the timeline as established by Service Center
- Master all required systems: POS, RQ4, HRIS – UltiPro software, etc.
- Ask questions where additional support or clarification is required
- Work with management to identify room for growth & improvement
- Take steps outside of work to improve & create value for the employee and the company
- Demonstrate ability to handle responsibility by assisting team members and management whenever possible
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Follow the intent and the letter of company policies and procedures as outlined in the Handbook and/or communicated by Prime Communications Management
- Consistently and accurately record time & attendance in RQ4 system
- Adhere to schedule & provide company with adequate notice for all requested time off
- Contribute to a respectful and professional work environment; free from discrimination, harassment or violence
- Self-reliant, proactive members of a team
- Anticipate problems and plan accordingly
- Take personal responsibility for all problems within their control
- Remain abreast of all changes within the wireless industry
- Utilize the employee website and all available resources to insure awareness improvements within Prime Communications
- Maintain an energetic and positive “Do it Now” attitude
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum of 4 days/30 hrs wk
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation to location & training
- Up to date & knowledgeable on wireless industry
- Computer Proficiency w/ MS Word, Excel and POS.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Above average desire to succeed & make money
- Physical Effort: Position requires moderate physical activity; requires handling of average-weight objects up to 30 pounds, or standing for long periods of time (more than 9 hours per day).
- Physical Risk: Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks that require following basic safety precautions; must be able to work on ladder, push and pull 30lbs, lift up to 50 lbs. over head; must be able to carry 50lbs or greater for at least 100 feet; and stoop and bend.
Indeed - 15 months ago