Prime Healthcare Services HQ Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 20, 2018
No proper training, new hires gets trained by employees instead of management, they hire people for the lowest pay position then they move them to diiferent position where pay rate should be higher without any notice and pay rate would stay same. Management are not helpful instead they will tell you to do your own research and so much more. I totally would not recommend working here.
Pros
Cons
Bad management. Low pay
Horrible culture and horrible leaders
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 30, 2017
Every negative review is true. The culture is cut throat and dishonest. Employees are expendable, the goal is to outsource every single corporate position so they can pay below market and terminate ANY employee without notice.
Pros
None, zero, zip
Cons
Leadership is secretive and dishonest. The owners are horrible p, miserable people who don’t care about patients or employe
Horrible unethical selfish
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 14, 2017
Stay away, they only take care of their “own”. They forge work authorization documents and sponsorships to bring in friends and family. They have a VP of HR that went to school for health information management and she know nothing about HR they are cut throat and very unethical they ask you to do break your morales and when you say no your out.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Very bad management
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 28, 2017
Very bad management, did not receive a paycheck for three months excuse after excuse finally I had to involve my attorney and I received a check and then I resigned
Pros
Cons
Bad manager
Horrible place to work. Terrible management.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 23, 2017
I've worked at many organizations as a consultant. This by far is the one with the most unrealistic goals, timelines and expectations. Workload is extremely high. Leadership is horrible. Owners of the hospital were partners with another organization that was under investigation for criminal activity. Their long term goal is to out source all positions so that they can pay less in wages and put more in their own pockets. They just laid off a ton of people without ample notice. These people were hard workers too.

BEWARE!!!
Pros
Cons
Leadership, long hours, low wages and stressfull timelines.
Couldn't be happier!
Admin (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 13, 2017
Working here has gave me an opportunity to really develop my career and skills within the field/industry that I love, and much needed work-life-balance. I've been given the tools to succeed in my role and my manager has been supportive through out my time here. I have no plans on leaving anytime soon and I remain excited to see how my career unfolds.
Pros
Work life balance, open and supportive management, GREAT benefits.
Great place to work!
FT Employee (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 13, 2017
I've been with Prime Healthcare for over 2 years and I enjoy every minute of it! We all work as a team here, and the managers are very supportive in every way. Work/life balance would be the most enjoyable part of my job following all the benefits and perks the employees get. I've met so many great people during my short time here and I look forward to being a part of Prime for the long run.
Pros
Free medical benefits, company discounts, work/life balance
Cons
n/a
lack of patients.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSAugust 16, 2017
It would be a better company if they had more patients in vicksburg, they dont have a big variety and i love to work. The pay is great jus no patients.
Strange Days - Prime Healthcare
Employee (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 9, 2017
This organization has some great people with whom I have enjoyed working. It has great expectations and good intentions, but uncertainty in healthcare caused me to seek other options.
Cons
Too many Secrets
Currently an employee
IT Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 8, 2017
I currently work for the company and I can tell you all the things mentioned about the company is true. It looks great from the outside with promises of advancement and training. The training will be you signing a document saying you recieved the documentation and then putting it online for you to find and the paperwork will be used against you later because you didn't do the task right. IT for this company makes the lowest money and it is comparable to fast food wages. IT has no manager and the senior tech's have been offered the job but they won't take it. If anything goes wrong the employee will be blamed and disciplined never the management. The employees that are hired are trained by other employees instead of management or supervisors. I could keep listing more but I will close in saying. This company is terrible to work for on almost any level. Do yourself a favor and look for a better oppurtunity. Good luck and stay positive!
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of
Absurd company culture
CSA (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 14, 2017
Former IT employee, I had the opportunity to work in corporate IT for several years. I was eager to learn and contribute as much as possible to the company. Unfortunate, right from the start, I encountered an absurd company culture. Every time I try to participate in training opportunity I was blocked. I was given simple tasks beneath my knowledge, education, and skills. Only the chosen ones were included in training opportunities and meaningful projects. I was promised certification opportunities, training, and meaningful projects, but I did not receive much. I sow systematic promotion of unqualified individuals. Most of the management are related to one way or other. There are salary discrepancies among all employees (friends and relatives get pay more). I applied to over 15 positions whiting the company but I was never called to an interview; most job listings were fake or given to someone connected. I realised the only way to move in this company is through connections, not education, knowledge, skills, or performance. At one point I was appointed to a multi-department project and told to do the minimum. I become frustrated, disappointed, and indifferent. I self-thought Epic, Meditech, Excel, Project Management and every other skill I had access.
Heavy Politics: lots of red tape, management games, and department disputes.
Nepotism: systematic favours and preference to relatives and friends.
Lock of advancement: only friends and relatives advance.
Low
  more... pay: lowest pay in the industry.  less
Pros
Cons
Absurd company culture: Red tape, autocracy, politics, nepotism over qualifications, productivity, and job performance. Low pay.
Looks good from the outside, but horrible once you're in!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 29, 2017
Thought this company was gonna be an amazing opportunity. Boy was I wrong. I was a project manager. Was told by the VP that its sink or swim policy. No one one on my team including myself was given adequate training. Busted my butt for this company only to be told that effort is great but only numbers matter at the end of the day. VP could care less about her employees. You could be there today and gone tomorrow. Will not listen to your concerns and considers your feedback excuses. Morale was not good there. Everyone always worried about losing their job. VP is from India and wants to turn that place into a sweat shop. Very high stress environment with unrealistic expectations. Would not recommend anyone to work here.
Horrible Place to Work
Biller (Current Employee) –  Denville, NJJune 15, 2017
Slave labor, expectations are impossible to meet. More and more work is dumped on you without compensation. Promises are made but never kept. no training and are expected to know everything.
Do not work at this company!!!!
Great Company for Experience
Appeals Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 20, 2015
Working at Prime Healthcare Corporate Office has definitely given me the opportunity to be part of a great company and learn different concepts.
very fun loving workplace
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Rome, GANovember 1, 2015
Typical day at work would consist of housekeeping, running errands, bathing, personal hygiene...etc. I learned that no matter how healthy someone may be, there is always someone out there that needs extra help doing little things. This job was a solo job. One PAT per client. The most enjoyable part of this job was running errands for my clients to get their groceries or medicine.
Pros
seeing my clients healthy
Cons
losing a client