Prime Industrial

Prime Industrial Employer Reviews

Decent place to work for!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 22, 2013
Pros: they will give you work for awhile
Cons: possibley not for long term like they sometimes claim!
Decent place to work for! Although they are trying to make money to! So most of there jobs are temp jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Straight Forward Busy Company
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: overtime pay
Cons: no feeling of job security
I was sent to a temp position (by Prime to Barlow Hunt) B.H.: My work day was from 5a-5p M-F and everyother Saturday. The main focus was an end of the year bonus which was only paid to employees that had been there a minimum of six months. While there was an overall positive management attitude, at times when unexpected overtime was needed, whether it was the same day or same weekend, it was always put in the same ultimatum: if you leave/don't stay then your fired. It was easy to stay for the o.t. pay as an incentive, but that would be the only frustrating thing I'd have to say.
Just Another Number
Host (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 2, 2012
This was a temp service so it was to be expected that I would be treated like just another number or worker. I wouldn't make hosting a long-term goal because it takes a lot of patience to deal with the customers in this introduce. Having children, I do have patience, but do not like being talked down to. I can deal with difficult situations. I just begin making a plan on how to get out of them in the long run if it is not my passion. I enjoying gaining experience mastering different skills in a different setting than I was used to. This was very faced paced.