Prime Lending Employee Reviews

Small but mighty team!!
Office Manager/Loan Setup Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 28, 2017
We were a hardworking team and any one of us would always jump in where/when needed to get the job done. The mortgage industry can be a demanding and stressful environment; but we always enjoyed working together - we even had fun!!
Pros
Great technology support and online tools
Cons
Company goals for our Branch were always a moving target, it was hard to know what was really expected.
Fun fast placed company
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 23, 2017
Very competetive and fast paced work environment. If you were willing to work hard and are detail orirntated this is a great company to work for. Very good pay and benefoys along with fantastivwork environment.
Hire train and manage sales force
Long Beach Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Long BechApril 6, 2017
Good culture and bank owned. Aggressive in the market place. Time in field with sales people, daily recruiting. Manager meeting with sales and Realtor presentations.
Good Pay but unfriendy group
Disbursement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 5, 2017
The pay is very good. However the team is very small and unfriendly if you like closed minded fake smile in your face talk about you behinf your back this may be the place for you. They are very sneaky the best bet is stay to yourself trust no one.They have high turnover rates and for some reason can't keep LOs.
Pros
Good pay, flexiable hours
Cons
insurance is bad, unfriendly people
Strong comnpany
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 1, 2017
We were operating a branch office as contract employees under their umbrella with no benefits and only commission on what we closed. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
never work as a contract employee
Great company to work for!
Regional Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAFebruary 15, 2017
I worked as a regional remote loan processor. the culture is very important to everyone who works there and the different teams (uw, processing, sales) really work together to complete the common goal of funding the loan. the teams are easily accessible and I really enjoyed my time working there!
Pros
working remotely from home
Cons
slow environment caused lay-offs
fun place to work
Scrum Master/Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 2, 2017
Fun place to work. Great work life balance, team work but little room for growth. Most of the Company VP are former family and or friends
Great processing and underwriting staff!
Team Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Encinitas, CAJanuary 25, 2017
My typical day start around 6:30 am and did not end till 7:00 pm. 2:30 hours of this time was commute. I think I should have reconsidered the position because of this. A typical days began reading way too many emails from corporate. Then responding to processing to go over existing files, gathering conditions and coordinating disclosure for loan closings. Then in the afternoon it usually consisted of qualifying new leads from management and giving periodic updates to clientele, escrow/title and real estate agents.
Pros
Learned a lot and was generally a good work enviroment
Cons
Commute was way to long for me and compensation
Great company to work for
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 28, 2016
Interacting with Loan Officers, requesting document from various vendors ie, title, appraiser, VOE's, VOR's and opened escrow. I have learned to don't take NO for and answer, and to kill people with kindness. I seemed to work well with any of my co-workers and the hardest part of the job is when you have worked so hard on a loan and the borrower has done something for the loan not to fund. The most enjoyable is be able to help someone met their financial requests.
Pros
Working in a fast past environment make the day go by faster, therefore Iam never bored and the pay is good.
Cons
Sometimes you have to work a lot of overtime at the end of the month, but that is ok too.
fair
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 6, 2016
Wasn't really in the loop of things most of the time. On the 5th of October was called in the office with 9 other employees and was told they're shutting down our department
Great place to work.
Team Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 29, 2016
Everyone was great to work with, benefits were good and it was fun working there. i dont have any complaints about the company or the culture.
Great communication and Team Approach
Team Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 5, 2015
Great workplace with strong management, leadership and support.
Focus is on customer service while flexible and fun work environment.
Prime Lending Summary
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  2210 E. Central Tx Expressway, Killeen, TX 76543February 5, 2015
This was only a job that was, pretty much temporary for me, in a sense, that would give me something to do until I had the opportunity to enroll in college. I've learned th basics about how to operate office equipment and handle phone calls to customers, assisting them with their service overall.
Enjoy working with the co-workers on our team.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Prepared and reconciled monthly accruals, prepaid, and depreciation on 25 general ledger balance sheet accounts and 5 equity accounts monthly; verify and prepare journal entries for month end close.
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 3, 2014
working with loan officers, borrowers and 3rd parties to obtain the necessary documentation to approve and close the mortgage transaction for the client.
both fun and hard to work for
Mortgage Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 13, 2014
most people in office are friendly however when the work load is a lot it is highly looked down upon to go home at all when your shift is over
productive
Mortgage Processor/ Loan Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2014
laid back atmosphere, management was good, I had my own office, benefits were good.
Excellent work environment
Mortgage Underwriter w/ DE Endorsement (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 22, 2014
I am so glad that I had the opportunity to work at Prime Lending. The company culture is very laid back and active in the community.
Pros
We did lunch quite often, it gave everyone a chance to sit and get to know each other
Cons
Business being down and getting laid off.
Long Hours but compensation is great
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  RaleighNovember 19, 2013
Typical days last from 8-12 hours depending on the market. Company has great resources and options to help meet competitors and streamline the loan process.
Great and Relaxing Atmosphere, Great Pay and Trusting and Understanding Branch Manger
Loan Officer/Branch Manager & Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 25, 2013
I really enjoyed working here, they helped me through a lot of difficult personal and professional times - of course customers want what they want when they want it, however, my boss, taught me a lot of skills on how to handle people like that.

Ultimately, they wanted me to take time off because of some uprising stressful issues and I couldn't do that which eventually resulted in a mutual termination.

Every day was different. Every day I learned something new and they gave me space to express my professional creativity respectively.