- Showing vacant apartments and writing up basic lease paperwork along with basic record keeping / accounting
- Respond to tenant service requests (knowledge of basic maintenance required)
- Maintain an inventory of supplies and materials
- Schedule turn over maintenance and services
- Respond to emergencies.
- Receipting rents and depositing them to the main office (in Lacey)
- Must be willing to submit and pass a background check.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Basic computer skills, send & receive emails, market on Craigslist
- Good driving record and valid license.
-Previous maintenance or on-site management experience.
-Familiar with Washington Landlord/Tenant laws
Indeed - 2 years ago
Founded in 1988, Prime Locations is a proven leader in the commercial real estate industry throughout the South Sound. We have a reputation...