Prime ProData, Inc. is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in technology automation for the meat and food manufacturing industries.
We have full time openings for Field Technicians with experience in a manufacturing environment. This long term career opportunity is well suited to individuals with initiative, maturity, and a professional demeanor; who are clear communicators, and who believe in treating people with trust and respect. Duties include setup, maintenance and repair of PC-based computer hardware, handheld computers and scanners, printers, scales, network wiring and basic process troubleshooting.
Our development staff works in a team environment and is supported by technical writers, trainers, and a full-service network infrastructure group. Projects range from shop floor automation through ERP solutions, both mobile and desktop. Continuing education is a priority at Prime ProData. We offer certification reimbursement, book and study guide allowances, and attendance at both local and national technical conferences and events.
Ideal candidates will have a strong industrial automation process background from formal technical training or equivalent experience and be customer oriented, organized self-motivated, and a team player:
- 3 - 5 years experience with hardware support
- Applied Science Associate degree in Electronics, Electro-Mechanics or related field
- Detail oriented individual
- Working knowledge of wiring standards and protocols
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Participates in on-call support rotation
- Can troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical and/or mechanical equipment with minimal direction
- Has or can acquire company paid Microsoft MCITP (70-680 and 70-685) certification within 6 months of hire
- Clean criminal background check
- Good driving record with current license and no major incidents
Technologies and Tools
Knowledge of or familiarity with the following:
- Wireless protocols and technologies
- DataMax label printers
- Rice Lake scale indicators
- Intermec mobile devices
Prime ProData, Inc. is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in technology automation for the meat and food manufacturing industry. We are fifty+ people in a growing company that is family-centric and committed to excellence. We value the uniqueness of each individual and believe our company is only as valuable as the people who work here Prime ProData is a privately-held corporation that has shown solid growth since it was founded twenty years ago. Our history is that of a close-knit, stable company without layoffs or drastic downturns.
We offer an impressive compensation and benefits package. Here are just a few benefits that the company offers:
- Excellent health and dental Insurance plan
- Competitive salaries with rapid advancement based on merit
- Corporate Fitness program
- Attendance at Microsoft events
- Microsoft certification reimbursement, company-paid study material
- Family-friendly work environment
If you feel you can bring the background, ability, and character we are seeking, we invite you to take advantage of this growth opportunity today! Please ensure that your resume reflects a detailed account of your skills as they relate to the requirements of this position. No 3rd party or unsolicited resumes accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information on Prime ProData, Inc., visit us at www.primepro.com
Prime ProData, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.