Develops, improves, modifies, and assesses security architecture in a LAN-WAN environment. Conducts technology and system assessments, provides technical consultation, and ensures system security functionality. Responds to all system security weak points and partners with other teams and third party vendors to resolve security issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business or Computer Science
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of experience with networking, servers and application security; must have virtualization experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Advance knowledge and experience with ethical hacking, firewall and intrusion detection/prevention technologies, secure coding practices and threat modeling.
- Advance knowledge and experience with virtualization technologies, Windows operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with network and server hardware infrastructures and storage technologies (NAS, SAN).
- Strong understanding and experience with .NET programming languages
- Experience with designing secure network architectures, identity and access management principles, application security, encryption technologies, DNS, SOA, database and web applications.
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex scenarios with clear solutions
- Excellent analytical, time-management, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation & planning skills required.
- Careful attention to detail required. Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups
- Dedication to excellence and professionalism
- Leads complex network, server and application security assessments and identifies solutions to enhance or create new business opportunities, at times integrating multiple technologies
- Provides technical and systems consultation and actively works with others team members to eliminate risk exposures
- Conducts security and vulnerability assessments on new product offerings
- Works with system engineers, developers, and architects to implement secure coding practices, technical documentation standards, patching guidelines, QA processes, deployment procedures and configuration management
- Leads the development of business and system security architectures and risk remediation solutions in order to meet current and future business security needs
- Ensures that the computing environments are kept current with service and software update releases, and evaluates assessment tools for selection and integration into these environments.
- Develops and executes security testing plans which may include managing joint efforts with 3rd party vendors.
- Participates in industry consortium groups and independent research efforts to promote and identify emerging computing security needs.
- Must stay current on emerging technologies as well as introducing cost-effective solutions to improve the security quality and performance of existing offerings
- Must be capable and willing to train/mentor less experienced security engineers and other staff.
Prime ProData, Inc. is a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in technology automation for the meat and food manufacturing industries. We are fifty+ people in a growing company that is family-centric and committed to excellence. We value the uniqueness of each individual and believe our company is only as valuable as the people who work here. Prime ProData is a privately-held corporation that has been in growth mode since it was founded 25 years ago. Our 25 year history is that of a stable company without layoffs or drastic downturns, working exclusively with meat and food manufacturers.
Prime ProData, Inc. offers the following to its employees:
- Collaborative, creative, atmosphere
- The ability to truly make a difference
- State-of-the-art technology
- Commitment to ongoing technical education
- Excellent health and dental insurance plans
- 401k plan
- Corporate Fitness program
- Competitive salaries with rapid advancement based on merit
- Attendance at Microsoft events
- Microsoft certification reimbursement, company-paid study material
- Family-friendly work environment
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Take advantage of this growth opportunity. Inquire today to arrange a visit! You can find more information about Prime ProData, Inc. on our website at www.primepro.com.
Indeed - 11 months ago