PRIME STAFFING Employee Reviews

I had work when needed.
Catering (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2016
The job went out of business and we as employees was unaware.I liked the Co. the boss we got along great. No problems with my co-workers. the hardest part I can say is when the place closed, and we had to go to another company. I learned that change is apart of everyday life so mix with the flow and keep it moving. the enjoyable part was payday.
Pros
There was alwaya free food if we had time. because we cooked and tasted.
Cons
We did not have benfits.
Fun work enviroment
Hazmat Technician (Current Employee) –  Lafayette LANovember 25, 2016
A job that makes you want to keep coming back to work. We travel they take good care of their workers. Per diem on every job. Travel state to state.
Pros
Gteat pay
Cons
Away from family
Temp Agency that introduced me to the position I currently have
Temp MSR / VNSNY Choice (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 12, 2016
I Have to say that I appreciate the opportunity they have given me to gain such a great job with VNSNY Choice, they were very happy with my professionalism and work ethics
Pros
very good positions
Cons
not good with communication
Horrible experience
RN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2016
Working through Prime Staffing is a joke. The client I worked at through them even told me. Luckily they hired me so I didn't have to deal with their antics too long.
Cons
Payroll is always wrong; workers are always rude;
They are a productive company to work or be a client
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 2, 2016
A typical day at work is busy. At this company I was able to utilize my skills I learned in College. My co-workers and the management team is always willing to give a helping hand if needed.
work place as an employee at prime staffing
Certfied Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 4, 2016
while working with prime staffing im greatful that they gave me a chance to work in 2 great hospitals hopefully in the future they will put in more places to work so that i can upgrade my resume and more other jobs call me.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
health benefits, vacation pay, more higher pay
Great experience
OR - RN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2015
Love working with Prime. Best supervisors, permanent support and feedbacks when ever is necessary. I have had the oportunity to go work full time with some assignments, but I have chosen to stay with prime. I find it interesting, an ongoing learning experience, captivating and unique one of the kind.
Pros
Competitive salaries, diversity of opportunities.
Cons
None so far.
Lots of Work, Some Fun
Mobile Clerk (Former Employee) –  Storm Lake, IAJanuary 6, 2016
Notice: I was hired for a special project.

12 hour work days are exhausting, pay and benefits are great. Management took employees out to nice dinners and held BBQ's as a thank you.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 19, 2015
I totally enjoyed working for a non-profit organization "National Association of Community Health Centers". There was no such thing as a "typical" day... always something new to learn. My co-workers were the best!
Pros
Working with underpriveleged communities
Friendly workplace
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 2, 2015
I enjoy working with interesting people under knowledgeable supervisor learning something new everyday from colleagues.
Temporary agency for people who are in love with fine dining
cook/temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Chicago, Illinois northwest sideApril 22, 2012
The hardest part of the job as a cook was to keep up the pace as a professional in the culinary industry in Chicago.

A typical day is arriving at work in uniform, expecting to feed up to 375 or 275 people at an event. At the beginning hor doerves are done and then salads. Desserts are decorated and so on.

To stay in the industry it is expected to have a food and sanitation license and culinary degree.
Pros
free lunch, learn more about restaurant industry
Cons
carrying heavy items that may weigh too heavy
Great agency to work for...
Certified Registered Central Service Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 13, 2014
This is a great agency to work for. Once they have an open position the hours and overtime can be abundant. The Recruiters and Office Staff are nice too.

The only con is the health insurance/benefits I still have not received any up to date.
Pros
Once you get a position the hours and overtime can be abundant.
Cons
Health Insurance/Benefits
Friendly and productive work place
Tech Support / Helpdesk Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2012
• Install and configure standard hardware and software packages on a desktop locally or remotely
• PC Refresh Team copied end users applications and documents from their old PC to their new one.
• Field incoming support requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner
• Used Remedy to record, track, and document the support desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
• Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems
• Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
productive and fun work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  riverdale, new yorkJuly 1, 2015
i loved the job, location and residents! It was a great experience and i loved the scenery. The Nursing home was very clean and well kept.
Pros
lunch was affordable
Cons
traveling
Nice People
VISITING NURSE SERVICE NEW YORK (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 2, 2015
this is a temp agency and I had applied for a position that I didn't get they kept me on the radar and sent me to another job which was very easy and I was thankful for their assistance in securing employment.
Pros
weekly pay direct deposit
Cons
short erm contract
Very Unpleasant Experience
Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2012
This firm is inefficient and poorly managed. There are fatal problems at every level and, as a rule, they are more interested in making money than in getting things done well or meeting requirements. There is no positive feedback or incentives for staff. Extremely stressful with a very high turnover rate.
It was a very professional and fun temp agency
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 22, 2012
The best thing i love about prime staffing is that they gave me a chance to become a banquet server because i had no experience in it, but now i do because of them.
Pros
always available work and if not they found you a place to work asap
Cons
comapny got shut down due to bankruptcy
I am new to the company
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2013
I have only worked with Prime Staffing for a month, but so far so good. Staff is friendly and professional, rates are competitive, can't comment about benefits yet but I'll keep you posted!
Pros
good hourly rates
Cons
insurance is costly
Amazing
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2015
My experience with Prime staffing has been wonderful. I've gained so much from being a part of this company. Treat yourself & check them out for yourselves.
first and last day
Filing Clerk/ Medical Records (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 27, 2013
Learn to be multitask,work and very hardest situation and handled with very patience apply my knowdleges and companies goals
Pros
birthday celebretion for each employee by company waves
Cons
healthcare

2.9