PRIME STAFFING Employee Reviews

Excellent people
Temporary Floater Rheumatology & Internal Medicine (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2017
Great place to work. Allows you to growth depending what hospital you are assign to. I personally been working at Hospital for special Surgery and its been a truly amazing experience.
Pros
keep you working on different assignments
Cons
temporary assignments
The worst place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2017
I was not paid for a shift every week. At one point I was owed 3 shifts. Payroll always has an excuse. Some people did not het paid at all. They refuse to cancel shifts without being rude about it even when you have an emergency. They confirm for shifts to be worked then when you get to the facility you were not confirmed to work. They treat people very badly.
Pros
Weekend Pay
Cons
Everything else
Fun work enviroment
Hazmat Technician (Current Employee) –  Lafayette LANovember 25, 2016
A job that makes you want to keep coming back to work. We travel they take good care of their workers. Per diem on every job. Travel state to state.
Pros
Gteat pay
Cons
Away from family
staffing agency
Front Desk Receptionist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 24, 2016
Good place to work for I learned a lot from going to different assignment. the hardest part is sometime going to the different assignment cause you mean new people
I had work when needed.
Catering (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2016
The job went out of business and we as employees was unaware.I liked the Co. the boss we got along great. No problems with my co-workers. the hardest part I can say is when the place closed, and we had to go to another company. I learned that change is apart of everyday life so mix with the flow and keep it moving. the enjoyable part was payday.
Pros
There was alwaya free food if we had time. because we cooked and tasted.
Cons
We did not have benfits.
Horrible experience
RN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2016
Working through Prime Staffing is a joke. The client I worked at through them even told me. Luckily they hired me so I didn't have to deal with their antics too long.
Cons
Payroll is always wrong; workers are always rude;
Temp Agency that introduced me to the position I currently have
Temp MSR / VNSNY Choice (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 12, 2016
I Have to say that I appreciate the opportunity they have given me to gain such a great job with VNSNY Choice, they were very happy with my professionalism and work ethics
Pros
very good positions
Cons
not good with communication
They are a productive company to work or be a client
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 2, 2016
A typical day at work is busy. At this company I was able to utilize my skills I learned in College. My co-workers and the management team is always willing to give a helping hand if needed.
Lots of Work, Some Fun
Mobile Clerk (Former Employee) –  Storm Lake, IAJanuary 6, 2016
Notice: I was hired for a special project.

12 hour work days are exhausting, pay and benefits are great. Management took employees out to nice dinners and held BBQ's as a thank you.
work place as an employee at prime staffing
Certfied Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 4, 2016
while working with prime staffing im greatful that they gave me a chance to work in 2 great hospitals hopefully in the future they will put in more places to work so that i can upgrade my resume and more other jobs call me.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
health benefits, vacation pay, more higher pay
Great experience
OR - RN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2015
Love working with Prime. Best supervisors, permanent support and feedbacks when ever is necessary. I have had the oportunity to go work full time with some assignments, but I have chosen to stay with prime. I find it interesting, an ongoing learning experience, captivating and unique one of the kind.
Pros
Competitive salaries, diversity of opportunities.
Cons
None so far.
Friendly workplace
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 2, 2015
I enjoy working with interesting people under knowledgeable supervisor learning something new everyday from colleagues.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 19, 2015
I totally enjoyed working for a non-profit organization "National Association of Community Health Centers". There was no such thing as a "typical" day... always something new to learn. My co-workers were the best!
Pros
Working with underpriveleged communities
productive and fun work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  riverdale, new yorkJuly 1, 2015
i loved the job, location and residents! It was a great experience and i loved the scenery. The Nursing home was very clean and well kept.
Pros
lunch was affordable
Cons
traveling
Amazing
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2015
My experience with Prime staffing has been wonderful. I've gained so much from being a part of this company. Treat yourself & check them out for yourselves.
Nice People
VISITING NURSE SERVICE NEW YORK (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 2, 2015
this is a temp agency and I had applied for a position that I didn't get they kept me on the radar and sent me to another job which was very easy and I was thankful for their assistance in securing employment.
Pros
weekly pay direct deposit
Cons
short erm contract
Great agency to work for...
Certified Registered Central Service Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 13, 2014
This is a great agency to work for. Once they have an open position the hours and overtime can be abundant. The Recruiters and Office Staff are nice too.

The only con is the health insurance/benefits I still have not received any up to date.
Pros
Once you get a position the hours and overtime can be abundant.
Cons
Health Insurance/Benefits
Great company to get you in the door
Process Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 3, 2014
Great temp company. Really helped getting a few of us guys started at another company. Lots of paperwork but they were quick.
Depends on what job location they sent me to.
Office Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Don't rememberApril 7, 2014
A job agency that was good at sending me out on all sorts of different jobs.
Pros
Good at sending me on job locations
Great Company
General (Former Employee) –  Chicago Suburbs, IllinoisApril 3, 2014
This was a staffing company that always set me out on assignments. They looked out for me and I am hard working and dedicated. Then things slowed down and this company had to close its doors. I was sad to see them go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRIME STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9