PRIME STAFFING

PRIME STAFFING Employee Reviews

Nice People
VISITING NURSE SERVICE NEW YORK (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 2, 2015
Pros: weekly pay direct deposit
Cons: short erm contract
this is a temp agency and I had applied for a position that I didn't get they kept me on the radar and sent me to another job which was very easy and I was thankful for their assistance in securing employment.
Great agency to work for...
Certified Registered Central Service Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: once you get a position the hours and overtime can be abundant.
Cons: health insurance/benefits
This is a great agency to work for. Once they have an open position the hours and overtime can be abundant. The Recruiters and Office Staff are nice too.

The only con is the health insurance/benefits I still have not received any up to date.
Great company to get you in the door
Process Supervisor (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJune 3, 2014
Great temp company. Really helped getting a few of us guys started at another company. Lots of paperwork but they were quick.
Depends on what job location they sent me to.
Office Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Don't rememberApril 7, 2014
Pros: good at sending me on job locations
A job agency that was good at sending me out on all sorts of different jobs.
Great Company
General (Former Employee), Chicago Suburbs, IllinoisApril 3, 2014
This was a staffing company that always set me out on assignments. They looked out for me and I am hard working and dedicated. Then things slowed down and this company had to close its doors. I was sad to see them go.
Oustanding organization.
Legal Secretary, Customer Service (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 11, 2013
Reliable with great atmosphere. Takes good care of their employees.
first and last day
Filing Clerk/ Medical Records (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: birthday celebretion for each employee by company waves
Cons: healthcare
Learn to be multitask,work and very hardest situation and handled with very patience apply my knowdleges and companies goals
exposed to different jobs
Day Laborer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2013
factory assembly lines, move to different spots on the line,load product on to skids,load the trucks
exposed to different jobs
Day Laborer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2013
Great place till they closed
TEMP / COOK (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: work when you want
Cons: they closed
This place was good for begginers to get in the kicten and learn and get the skills they need to make it in this feild.
I am new to the company
Travel RN (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: good hourly rates
Cons: insurance is costly
I have only worked with Prime Staffing for a month, but so far so good. Staff is friendly and professional, rates are competitive, can't comment about benefits yet but I'll keep you posted!
It was a very professional and fun temp agency
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 22, 2012
Pros: always available work and if not they found you a place to work asap
Cons: comapny got shut down due to bankruptcy
The best thing i love about prime staffing is that they gave me a chance to become a banquet server because i had no experience in it, but now i do because of them.
Friendly and productive work place
Tech Support / Helpdesk Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 22, 2012
• Install and configure standard hardware and software packages on a desktop locally or remotely
• PC Refresh Team copied end users applications and documents from their old PC to their new one.
• Field incoming support requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner
• Used Remedy to record, track, and document the support desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
• Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems
• Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
Great Company
TEMP / COOK (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 20, 2012
Pros: works great around your school
Cons: i wish i could work more
They take care of there own, They are very good at matching people with the jobs they send us out on. Pay issues are resolved quickly.
Very Unpleasant Experience
Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 26, 2012
This firm is inefficient and poorly managed. There are fatal problems at every level and, as a rule, they are more interested in making money than in getting things done well or meeting requirements. There is no positive feedback or incentives for staff. Extremely stressful with a very high turnover rate.
Its a great staffing company to work with.
Medical Assistant (Temporary) (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 21, 2012
This is a great company to work with. The hardest part is not being kept busy enough.
Temporary agency for people who are in love with fine dining
cook/temporary assignments (Former Employee), Chicago, Illinois northwest sideApril 22, 2012
Pros: free lunch, learn more about restaurant industry
Cons: carrying heavy items that may weigh too heavy
The hardest part of the job as a cook was to keep up the pace as a professional in the culinary industry in Chicago.

A typical day is arriving at work in uniform, expecting to feed up to 375 or 275 people at an event. At the beginning hor doerves are done and then salads. Desserts are decorated and so on.

To stay in the industry it is expected to have a food and sanitation license and culinary degree.

PRIME STAFFING Salaries