Prime Therapeutics LLC

Prime Therapeutics LLC Employer Reviews

OK Place
Unknown (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 1, 2014
OK Place of employment. Computer systems are outdated and in need of an upgrade.
Great place to work!!
Prime Specialty Pharmacy Support Staff (Current Employee), Eagan, MNJuly 25, 2013
Pros: bagels from panera every first wednesday of the month, then fruit day on the wednesdays after.
**. Prime ranked No. 19 on Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces list for Minnesota published in June 2012
**Prime captured the No. 83 spot among 872 organizations nationwide with more than 1,000 employees that participated in regional top workplaces programs
**In 2012, the company was named one of the "100 Best Companies to Work for" by Minnesota Business magazine and “Healthiest Employers” by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal. Prime was also recognized as one of “Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™” in the United States for its leadership and innovation in engaging their employees.

This job is definitely beneficial!

There are a lot of perks working here, there are many positions working for this PBM as well. Staff is friendly, benefits are excellent, bonuses every year!
Excellent company to work for, great benefits, good incentive bonuses and fair management.
Member Service Agent (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 27, 2013
Pros: very fair incentive bonus every 2 weeks based on performance
Cons: multiple system failures affect customer service
Start time 6:30, I've already logged on and opened 14 screens to be able to answer back to back in bound calls about a member's pharmacy benefits for multiple insurance plans. Very rewarding when you are able to give outstanding customer service, when you know the member is happy with the call. I started this job with no call center experience after being a nurse for 20 years and have found it to be very rewarding and challenging. I have learned so much about insurance plans, mail order benefits and pharmacy rules and regulations. Management is extremely supportive and encouraging each employee to advance within, to stretch your potential. I feel appreciated. My co-workers are great. We all get along well and help each other when a challenging issue comes up. End of day 3:00 unless I work overtime! It is a great company to work for.